2012 Massive Midwest Meet - May19th - Coldwater, MI

This meet is set for Mother's Day weekend. Should we change the date or leave it?

• Change it. I'm more likely to attend if we do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leave it. I've already made plans to be there.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Doesn't matter. I'll be there either way.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Short Bus said:
Here's a good site for info for CCL holders. MI says we can't legally carry in the school parking lot if your not dropping off or picking up your kid. Even then the gun must stay in the car. :frown:

MSP - Firearms

Us Illinoiains can only open carry with our FOID card. In vehicle it has to be locked up. sucks for us. I have this confirmed with e-mails from MSP.

Gump2773

Feb 21, 2012
Hmm i dont have a gun to bring. What kind of meet is this anyway? :eek:

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Gump2773 said:
Hmm i dont have a gun to bring. What kind of meet is this anyway? :eek:

You don't know how bad the battles over TB or Envoy can get!!!!

Sleepy_Jr

Dec 29, 2011
Anything you want me to bring other then some beer? As for the hotel can someone give me the address of either the super 8 or the confort inn. Been super busy trying to finish the setup.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Sleepy_Jr said:
Anything you want me to bring other then some beer? As for the hotel can someone give me the address of either the super 8 or the confort inn. Been super busy trying to finish the setup.

Get ahold of Matt (regulator). Pretty sure he got us a room at the super 8.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011

Gump2773

Feb 21, 2012
Its official, Im Michigan bound. 11 hour drive, woot bring it on. TB is bare but I need to show up just for ideas. If anyone has experience with putting Sunvisors back in, be prepared to explain. Had to remove headliner to sound proof.

MTouz

May 9, 2012
Gump2773 said:
Its official, Im Michigan bound. 11 hour drive, woot bring it on. TB is bare but I need to show up just for ideas. If anyone has experience with putting Sunvisors back in, be prepared to explain. Had to remove headliner to sound proof.

Good Deal man! My first meet! And from what I've gathered.....great people and great ideas! :thumbsup:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Gump2773 said:

now tahts dedication!!! i'll see you there :grouphug:

MTouz said:
Good Deal man! My first meet! And from what I've gathered.....great people and great ideas! :thumbsup:

oh yeah... theyre loads of fun.. i met everyone back in 2008 at a meet in Columbus, Ohio... theyve been my friends ever since...

Envoy4Life

Dec 4, 2011
Two days guys!!

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Boricua SS said:
now tahts dedication!!! i'll see you there :grouphug:

No.......ahhh........:lipsrsealed: 11 is a heck of a drive for a meet!!!!

Boricua SS said:
oh yeah... theyre loads of fun.. i met everyone back in 2008 at a meet in Columbus, Ohio... theyve been my friends ever since...

:iagree: I started coming to meets in 2010 (Big Midwest Meet in C-bus was my first.)

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
I'm spewing I'm going to miss this one!

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
So where and what time are we all meeting Friday? Are we just meeting at the hotel first?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Talked to Matt last night and I am gonna shoot for leaving Indy about 3 or 330 then meeting him in Ft Wayne and then grabbing silvernclean just north of there and then heading to hotel. Hoping to be there by 7ish. Figure meet there and can decide about grabbing dinner or ordering pizza or liquid rations.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
I'm going to leave here at Noon. I'll probably get to the hotel at 3:30ish and check in. Then I'm going to find a car wash and clean up the 'Hoe. The pre-meet time is 8:00, but I'll shoot for 7:00ish.

Gump2773

Feb 21, 2012
im here already. where is everyone?

SLACKERS!:tequila:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Still modding the truck...

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
HARDTRAILZ said:
Still modding the truck...

Me too... shhhhhh lol... see eveyone on Saturday! Looks like its gonna be a good day (weather wise)

Gordinho80

Nov 21, 2011
Regulator said:
I guarantee this meet will be a lot more fun the the camp ground. It is never to late to change your plans!!!

Hey Matt, looks like Uncle Sam finally came through. Damn government can be slow as balls sometimes. Cool. Enjoy the meet. Guess we'll talk Monday about the remaining balance on the parts truck.

Wishbone

Dec 5, 2011
jham said:
Talked to Matt and the pre meet will be at 8pm at Buffalo wild wings

Good thing for Tapatalk or I'd be at Applebees alone tonight. So BWW at 8:00pm... Ok!

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Hopefully will be on the road in about an hour. Waiting for hardtrailz and regulator.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
the beaSSt is all cleaned and dialed in.. sshes ready for her first journey with the new motor...my brother is meeting me at my house around 8.. and we'll be on the road no later then 8:30... gps says its gonna take about 2 hours and 50 minutes... im sure we can cut that time down by some :yes::lipsrsealed:

should be there about 11:30ish... see everyone tomorrow :wootwoot::grouphug:

Envoy4Life

Dec 4, 2011
It's about a 2.5 hour drive for me as well, so I figure I'd be leaving from my house around 8:30 a.m., so that should put me in line for an 11:00 a.m. arrival. :smile:

See everyone tomorrow!

Wishbone

Dec 5, 2011
jham said:
I am at buffalo wild wings getting a section for everyone

Edit changing to Applebee's there is no parking at buffalo wild wing

Ok then, Applebees it is!

Gump2773

Feb 21, 2012
see you all in the am. ill be the guy in the stock tb with no sunvisors LOL!

MTouz

May 9, 2012
Has anyone located a car wash in coldwater? Bugs in ohio seem horrible this morning!:mad:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scottyreed6819

Members Online