2012 Massive Midwest Meet - May19th - Coldwater, MI

This meet is set for Mother's Day weekend. Should we change the date or leave it?

• Change it. I'm more likely to attend if we do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leave it. I've already made plans to be there.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Doesn't matter. I'll be there either way.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Envoy4Life

Dec 4, 2011
13 more days peeps! :biggrin:

big ed

Nov 18, 2011
for now, I'm going to say my coming is a maybe...:frown:...my job forced me into engineer training which is half the pay rate (which really sucks) but its also frowned upon when a fireman (engineer in training) takes off work while training. I'm thinking if I and Ms SilverBullet can make it, it will most likely be for only 1 day or come that morning and leave that night. I know for sure carlisle is a no go this year, so this maybe one of the very few meets or maybe the only meet, I can make it to this year. so I will do what I can to make it...:mad:

Wishbone

Dec 5, 2011
stunter85 said:
i have a room at the Hampton:thumbsup: i will split with someone if they want??? only 30.00 a nite if we split it...let me know

I got a campsite about 4 miles north at Waffle Farm Campground on Craig Lake. We're making a weekend of it...

Here's my room for the weekend :raspberry:
View attachment 20753

Attachments

• IMG_1962.jpg
    IMG_1962.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 4

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
BO TIE SS said:
Congrats! That's great!! :thumbsup:

No SS for me this time. I'll be bringin' the 'Hoe. Not that I'm complaining. After 4 1/2 years of good meets in the SS, it's nice to bring something else for a change. A few minor issues need cleared up with the SS and it'll be ready for a Columbus meet. (and Pinellas Park) :yes:

my thoughts exactly Sam.. with how cold and rainy it was for the first time seein the 'Hoe, it would be nice to check it out in full, as im really not familiar with the full size of the 'Hoe's... plus i know you will probably have some more goodies by the meet :yes::rotfl:

big ed said:
for now, I'm going to say my coming is a maybe...:frown:...my job forced me into engineer training which is half the pay rate (which really sucks) but its also frowned upon when a fireman (engineer in training) takes off work while training. I'm thinking if I and Ms SilverBullet can make it, it will most likely be for only 1 day or come that morning and leave that night. I know for sure carlisle is a no go this year, so this maybe one of the very few meets or maybe the only meet, I can make it to this year. so I will do what I can to make it...:mad:

stuff happens bro... work is work, and money pays bills, not meets... theres always a next time.. i myself am only attending one day this year compared to last year at indy, i could afford to stay the 2 days... hope to see you there :grouphug:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Well it doesn't look like I will be making it to this meet! With it being mothers day weekend, school and work I have too much going on for the moment! Hope you guys have fun though and take lots of pictures for me :thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
Well it doesn't look like I will be making it to this meet! With it being mothers day weekend, school and work I have too much going on for the moment! Hope you guys have fun though and take lots of pictures for me :thumbsup:

You realize it is next weekend and not this one?

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
HARDTRAILZ said:

:iagree:

the meet is the weekend of the 18th, not this weekend...

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:

Boricua SS said:

the meet is the weekend of the 18th, not this weekend...

I have 2 big exams that week after the meet so I need to study since this weekend will be kind of almost lost because of mothers day!

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
I have 2 big exams that week after the meet so I need to study since this weekend will be kind of almost lost because of mothers day!

Bah! Study there :biggrin:

MTouz

May 9, 2012
Hey GUYS! I came over from OS, and offroadtb. After meeting Hardtrailz earlier this week, he had mentioned this meeting. Got me excited to be part of one. I booked a room for saturday night @ Super 8. Should be in town saturday morning. I'll lurk out the food deal and see what is needed and bring something along.
Name is Mike, and looking forward to meeting you guys! :smile:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
MTouz said:
Hey GUYS! I came over from OS, and offroadtb. After meeting Hardtrailz earlier this week, he had mentioned this meeting. Got me excited to be part of one. I booked a room for saturday night @ Super 8. Should be in town saturday morning. I'll lurk out the food deal and see what is needed and bring something along.

Good deal. Glad you are planning on coming. Should be a good time!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
hey hey.. welcome fellow Ohioan!!! i just got my truck back from the dealership yesturday, so i'll be at the meet with her!!

see you all there... one more week to go :wootwoot:

i may have someone riding with me as well... a member on here.. so we'll see whats gonna happen...

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
With great regret, I'm going to have to pull out of this meet. Sometimes other things take precedence. :sadcry: I'm going to look seriously at Carlisle and see if I can make it there.

PS: Who's going to play "Downunder" for me?...Matt??

1) Regulator - Matthew - 2 nights - Cowboy beans
2) Pita - Tracey - 2 nights - case of water
3) Boricua SS - Juan - 1 day (saturday) - forks/knives/spoons/napkins/hamburger buns...
4) Hatchet - Joe - 2 nights - Some burgers and Brawts?
5) BO TIE SS - Sam - 2 nights - hot dogs and cheese
6 Big Ed - Ed - nights?(1 or 2?) - bringing?
7) Ms SilverBullet - crystal - nights?(1 or 2?) - bringing?
8) Jham - Jeff - 2 nights -- I will be bringing charcoal and pork loins
9) silvernclean - jeff - 2 nights - meat or drinks
10) Envoy4Life - Luke - Saturday Only - cookies
11) Hardtrailz
12) wink
13) 2004LS - Jay
14) ItOnVoy - Sam (I am a Maybe on Saturday only)
15) STLtrailbSS (maybe)
16) MedicatedMike
17) Voymom (maybe Saturday only)
18) Sleepy Jr
19) Rafael
20) hotness - AJ. 2 nights
21) SBUBandit - Peter - Saturday Only - A few cold 12 packs of soda
22) Short Bus - Shawn + family (Saturday and Sunday, but no offroad) - CHIPS
23) JosueLT
24) Stunter85-Mike+my better half- whole weekend- pasta&potato salads
25) Kuchar09

Burgers: Hatchet, Hardtrailz
Hotdogs: BotieSS, Jham
Hamburger Buns: Boricua SS
Hot Dog Buns: Silvernclean, Jham

Cowboy Beans: Regulator
Potato Salad: Stunter85
Pasta Salad: Stunter85
Chips: Short Bus, Kuchar09
Cookies: Envoy4Life

Silverware & Napkins: Boricua SS
Plates & Bowls: Jham, Silvernclean
Water: Pita, SBUBandit

Envoy4Life

Dec 4, 2011
What time do you guys plan on being there Saturday?

Regulator

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:

This sucks man, but school is pretty important. You should see about just coming by for a little bit on Saturday.

MTouz said:

Very cool, look forward to meeting you.

Matt said:
With great regret, I'm going to have to pull out of this meet. Sometimes other things take precedence. :sadcry: I'm going to look seriously at Carlisle and see if I can make it there.

PS: Who's going to play "Downunder" for me?...Matt??

You know you will be there in spirit brother! I will play "Downunder" for you, and will also bring the Apple Pie!!!

I took Tracey's (PITA) name off the list as well. She is working full time again, unfortunately her normal shift is Sat & Sun from 7am-11pm each day. IT works out well to have the whole week with the kids, but will make it difficult for her to attend the meets with me. :frown:

2) Boricua SS - Juan - 1 day (saturday) - forks/knives/spoons/napkins/hamburger buns...
3) Hatchet - Joe - 2 nights - Some burgers and Brawts?
4) BO TIE SS - Sam - 2 nights - hot dogs and cheese
5 Big Ed - Ed - nights?(1 or 2?) - bringing?
6) Ms SilverBullet - crystal - nights?(1 or 2?) - bringing?
7) Jham - Jeff - 2 nights -- I will be bringing charcoal and pork loins
8) silvernclean - jeff - 2 nights - meat or drinks
9) Envoy4Life - Luke - Saturday Only - cookies
10) Hardtrailz
11) wink
12) 2004LS - Jay
13) STLtrailbSS (maybe)
14) MedicatedMike
15) Voymom (maybe Saturday only)
16) Sleepy Jr
17) Rafael
18) hotness - AJ. 2 nights
19) SBUBandit - Peter - Saturday Only - A few cold 12 packs of soda
20) Short Bus - Shawn + family (Saturday and Sunday, but no offroad) - CHIPS
21) JosueLT
22) Stunter85-Mike+my better half- whole weekend- pasta&potato salads
23) Kuchar09
24) MTouz - Mike

Water: SBUBandit

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Regulator said:
You know you will be there in spirit brother! I will play "Downunder" for you, and will also bring the Apple Pie!!!

I took Tracey's (PITA) name off the list as well. She is working full time again, unfortunately her normal shift is Sat & Sun from 7am-11pm each day. IT works out well to have the whole week with the kids, but will make it difficult for her to attend the meets with me. :frown:

Thank you mate! I thought 12 hour shifts were bad!

Spalding1028

Jan 20, 2012
ya'll suck! I JUST set up our camping reservations down in Loudonville, Ohio for that weekend! :hissyfit: If it was later, I would've gotten everything I need for my lift kit and woulda brought it up there to get some professional help with it :sadcry:

Regulator

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Matt said:
Thank you mate! I thought 12 hour shifts were bad!

Yea, it makes for a long day. However, she is working in a group home for special needs adults. The home that she works in has three ladies and all three are high functioning. For the most part she just has to make sure they take their meds and be around to help out if they need anything. She is essentially a well paid babysitter.

Strangely, she says it is just like being at home only she is getting paid for it. :confused: :biggrin:

Wishbone

Dec 5, 2011
Just adding my contributions. This should be a great time!

2) Boricua SS - Juan - 1 day (saturday) - forks/knives/spoons/napkins/hamburger buns...
3) Hatchet - Joe - 2 nights - Some burgers and Brawts?
4) BO TIE SS - Sam - 2 nights - hot dogs and cheese
5 Big Ed - Ed - nights?(1 or 2?) - bringing?
6) Ms SilverBullet - crystal - nights?(1 or 2?) - bringing?
7) Jham - Jeff - 2 nights -- I will be bringing charcoal and pork loins
8) silvernclean - jeff - 2 nights - meat or drinks
9) Envoy4Life - Luke - Saturday Only - cookies
10) Hardtrailz
11) wink
12) 2004LS - Jay+better half - all weekend - brownies/corn salsa
13) STLtrailbSS (maybe)
14) MedicatedMike
15) Voymom (maybe Saturday only)
16) Sleepy Jr
17) Rafael
18) hotness - AJ. 2 nights
19) SBUBandit - Peter - Saturday Only - A few cold 12 packs of soda
20) Short Bus - Shawn + family (Saturday and Sunday, but no offroad) - CHIPS
21) JosueLT
22) Stunter85-Mike+my better half- whole weekend- pasta&potato salads
23) Kuchar09
24) MTouz - Mike

Corn salsa/chips: 2004LS
Brownies: 2004LS

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Spalding1028 said:
ya'll suck! I JUST set up our camping reservations down in Loudonville, Ohio for that weekend! :hissyfit: If it was later, I would've gotten everything I need for my lift kit and woulda brought it up there to get some professional help with it :sadcry:

This meet has been planned for at least a couple months bud...just sayin

Spalding1028

Jan 20, 2012
I know. I just ran into a post today mentioning the meet and through some searching I found out it was next weekend, and I had just put my reservation in for the camp ground 3 days ago.

Regulator

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Spalding1028 said:
I know. I just ran into a post today mentioning the meet and through some searching I found out it was next weekend, and I had just put my reservation in for the camp ground 3 days ago.

I guarantee this meet will be a lot more fun the the camp ground. It is never to late to change your plans!!!

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
The current extended forecast for Coldwater, MI.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 79.

:wootwoot:

Regulator said:
I guarantee this meet will be a lot more fun the the camp ground. It is never to late to change your plans!!!
x2

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Regulator said:
Strangely, she says it is just like being at home only she is getting paid for it. :confused: :biggrin:

Funny how women can needle using an "innocent" comment. :biggrin:

jham

Nov 20, 2011
BO TIE SS said:
The current extended forecast for Coldwater, MI.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 79.

:wootwoot:

x2

I was just about to mention the early weather forecast. Better bring some sunscreen. Sunday is listed as 80 and sunny for those of us going to Bundy hill

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Regulator said:

Yep :yes:

jham said:
I was just about to mention the early weather forecast. Better bring some sunscreen. Sunday is listed as 80 and sunny for those of us going to Bundy hill

Sunday we're going to the Henry Ford Museum, gotta keep the family happy, but it is a very nice museum :yes:

Here's a link, in case anyone else wants to go

http://www.thehenryford.org/

Spalding1028

Jan 20, 2012
Regulator said:

Trust me, I would in an instant but I can almost never get out of work early on a friday and have the following monday off too. Otherwise I'd be rescheduling the camping trip.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Spalding1028 said:
Trust me, I would in an instant but I can almost never get out of work early on a friday and have the following monday off too. Otherwise I'd be rescheduling the camping trip.

Well who says u gotta be there on Friday....but anyway have a nice camping trip. :tongue:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Got a busy week to be ready but cant wait for meet!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
i cant believe this meet is almost here.. not even a week away... i remember the planning of this at the meet last year in Indy... cant believe its here already..

im still workin on the beaSSt as well... might have a potential problem with her... we're thinking the new motor has piston slap to it... but im still putting on the "goodies" that will be seen at the meet...

heres to some sunny weather!!!:wootwoot:

MTouz

May 9, 2012
Anyone bringing mustard, ketchup, relish, pickle? If not mark me down. I'm gonna bring some fruit too..(hopefully some strawberries,grapes maybe melon)

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
MTouz said:
Anyone bringing mustard, ketchup, relish, pickle? If not mark me down. I'm gonna bring some fruit too..(hopefully some strawberries,grapes maybe melon)

Corn salsa/chips: 2004LS
Brownies: 2004LS
Condiments and Fruit: MTouz

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Oh yea thanks to Kyle for reminding me. I am coming for sure 100%.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zenkick

Members Online