What's your weather like ?

Bow_Tied

Dec 21, 2014
London, ON
Tonight will be -27°C (-17) and will feel like -38°C (-36). That cinches it, no more sandals.

Reactions: Sib

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
1° on the way home from work. -15° with the wind chill. Somehow we are going from the highs inbthe teens to 50° on Sunday :blinkhuh:

Weather people must be women, bunch of teases.

Reactions: Eric04

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
-18F last night, -12F right now and cccold. Kids are off today as all schools are closed due to the wind chill.

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
34F with a high of 50F.

Expecting 12" of snow this weekend. :eek:

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky
23F and warming. Going to start snowing soon then change over to a wintery mix before it gets above freezing and turns to rain. Will be above freezing around 7AM tomorrow. :wooot: Supposed to rain heavily at times according to the news. I think it is going to flood every street that doesn't have the storm drains clear. The ground is frozen and will not be able to absorb the water.

Denali n DOO said:
-18F last night, -12F right now and cccold. Kids are off today as all schools are closed due to the wind chill.
Kids here have been out of school all week because of snow and windchill's -20 to -30. We got down to -16 with 20+mph winds. Left my ears unprotected for no more than then three minutes and they were on fire when i got back in the van. Sucks to have an outside job.
Sib said:
Feels like 8° today

Highs in the upper 20s tomorrow. Maybe I should wear shorts :undecided:
I just got back from the store wearing shorts. As cold as it has been 23F feels like spring time. :wooot:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
5°. Huge snow storm starting at 0600. 12" of snow total. It also is supposed to be 49° on Sunday. Who knows what will happen [emoji14]opcorn:

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky
36F and raining. Snow never had a chance to melt much before the rain started and water is not draining from the road very well in some places.

I was putting along at 40mph in a 55mph on a two lane highway with slush and water in the road. A car rideing my bumper passed me then hydroplaned when they got about half a mile in front of me and went off in the snow stopping just before the tree line.

I had a tow strap in the back and stopped to pull their car back on to the road. He was out of the car so i got out and threw the strap over to him and told him to attach it to the tow hook below the bumper if it had one. Making small talk with him while he dug snow out to get to the tow hook i asked why he was in such a hurry. He said that he was in a hurry because he was stuck behind stupid people driving slow and was trying to get home before his dad did. Time for this kid to learn a life lesson i thought as i rolled the tow strap back up while he was still looking for someplace to attach the tow strap. After i put the strap back in the back of the envoy i said to him that the other drivers were driving slow because of the poor road conditions and that he could call a tow truck because i was the last stupid driver whose ass you were riding. He was like i don't have any money for a tow truck. Told him to call his dad to bail him out and drove off. I've got little tolerance for stupid people myself.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sleet yesterday with below freezing temps all day, today was almost 60° and it's been raining for about four hours and still have hours to go by the looks of the storm on the news.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Raining again and temps are dropping, supposed to hit freezing before sunrise and then there's "wintry mix and possible snow accumulation" predicted along with all of this rain freezing.

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
The weather app on my phone says it's sposed to be in the 20s but the feel like temp says -3°? WTF????

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Was -5 on way to work, but they say mid 20s by time I get back out to drive home.

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
Eastern NC
We got 1-3 inches of snow overnight. Today will be a high of 16. Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
17 and lightly snowing

BC backroader

Sep 6, 2014
After 5 days of sunshine and near record temps (14-15C), yesterday and today we have showers and 10-11C, but the next week is predicted to be sunny and 12-14C again. Crocuses are bloomimg, trees are budding, and pussy willows opening up. This has been the mildest winter in the region in decades. The downside is no snowpack in the mountains, so we'll be hurting for water this summer, and the local ski hills all closed 2 weeks ago, when they normally operate till after Easter break.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Negative temps with windchill, but sun makes it look nice out there

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Farking cold!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online