Whatever happend to.....? (GMTN Alumni)

Sib

Last I've gathered from videos MAY03LT is back to being employed by someone and has been for a while, nothing wrong there and from what he's said he's making out well now. One of his recent videos he went over the flat rate system at the end and he's got it down to a science lol.

Just talked to dmanns a few weeks ago on Instagram, he's got a new job and moved states, just doesn't have time to come around like he used to, didn't mention any hard feelings.

How about @Sib? Haven't heard from him in a long while, been meaning to text him but have never gotten around to it.
Hey old timer! I peak in time to time, but like everyone has said, just getting caught up in the rat race we call life. My son is now 5 and have another one on the way due in July so that's keeping me busy. TB is still running great. Almost at 180k. More of a creeper these days than anything. Hope you're well buddy.

Mounce

Hey old timer! I peak in time to time, but like everyone has said, just getting caught up in the rat race we call life. My son is now 5 and have another one on the way due in July so that's keeping me busy. TB is still running great. Almost at 180k. More of a creeper these days than anything. Hope you're well buddy.
Right on man, glad all is well. I'm doing fine myself!

Reactions: Sib

Darkrider_LS

I still lurk around occasionally. But like others life has shifted my focus. No longer in a GMT and have moved fully onto squarebody GMs. Though i suppose i could add some tech from working on those. Plus i should really dig up my old tech articles on couple other forums that i did years ago to bolster up the GMT400 area of this one. That may be a task for me this weekend perhaps.

Capote

Platinum Supporter
@Darkrider_LS You should do that, to make up for your lack of posting :raspberry:

Sparky

Well, technically a squarebody is still a GMT (General Motors Truck) :tongue:

Darkrider_LS

Sparky

Full size, probably. It still is a full size right?

Darkrider_LS

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Supporter
I mentioned @Paul Bell recently and wondered what has become of him. Hope he's enjoying life (and thinking of me if he ever wants to sell that turquoise Monte) :salivate:

PS: When mentioning someone in this thread, posting by their @ handle may 'summon' them, depending on how they had their notification preferences set.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Workermanbeats

Staff online

Top Bottom