Whatever happend to.....? (GMTN Alumni)

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Please stay on topic. This is not a whorring thread.

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Last I've gathered from videos MAY03LT is back to being employed by someone and has been for a while, nothing wrong there and from what he's said he's making out well now. One of his recent videos he went over the flat rate system at the end and he's got it down to a science lol.

Just talked to dmanns a few weeks ago on Instagram, he's got a new job and moved states, just doesn't have time to come around like he used to, didn't mention any hard feelings.

How about @Sib? Haven't heard from him in a long while, been meaning to text him but have never gotten around to it.

Hey old timer! I peak in time to time, but like everyone has said, just getting caught up in the rat race we call life. My son is now 5 and have another one on the way due in July so that's keeping me busy. TB is still running great. Almost at 180k. More of a creeper these days than anything. Hope you're well buddy.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Hey old timer! I peak in time to time, but like everyone has said, just getting caught up in the rat race we call life. My son is now 5 and have another one on the way due in July so that's keeping me busy. TB is still running great. Almost at 180k. More of a creeper these days than anything. Hope you're well buddy.
Right on man, glad all is well. I'm doing fine myself!

Reactions: Sib

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
I still lurk around occasionally. But like others life has shifted my focus. No longer in a GMT and have moved fully onto squarebody GMs. Though i suppose i could add some tech from working on those. Plus i should really dig up my old tech articles on couple other forums that i did years ago to bolster up the GMT400 area of this one. That may be a task for me this weekend perhaps.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
@Darkrider_LS You should do that, to make up for your lack of posting :raspberry:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Well, technically a squarebody is still a GMT (General Motors Truck) :tongue:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Full size, probably. It still is a full size right?

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
I mentioned @Paul Bell recently and wondered what has become of him. Hope he's enjoying life (and thinking of me if he ever wants to sell that turquoise Monte) :salivate:

PS: When mentioning someone in this thread, posting by their @ handle may 'summon' them, depending on how they had their notification preferences set.

Blackwater

Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
Before you guys wonder where I am, I'm still here.

Blackwater

Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
Still haven't moved from this throne. Still thinking.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
A few names I remember posted in this one. I might be back more often. Had problems with the Envoy, sold it, bought a Merc, sold, bought Ford, still got it and looking at a 9-7x with the 5.3.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Still around surprisingly. I see my mod status got stripped finally at some point lol. Got rid of one of the squarebodies. However i did pick up another GMT. Well bought back one i should say. It is a GMT330 aka an S10 blazer that i have owned multiple times. I swear the thing is essentially a boomarang. Also..i noticed the post whore thread disappeared what happened there?

Reactions: Mooseman

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Also..i noticed the post whore thread disappeared what happened there?

It's been hidden in the supporting members section for a few years now.. No mod status and no paid subscription and you don't get to see it. Keeps the site a little more friendly looking from the outside in with how wild it used to get on that thread lol. (at least I seem to remember that being the reasoning for it getting moved)

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
It's still there but as @Mounce said, you are now an outsider :biggrin: . It has died down and basically outlived its usefulness. We've been whorring in other ways with jokes, what did you do to your GMT today, what are you doing today, etc.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Ahhh ok didnt notice the change while i was still a mod but of course at that point i wouldn't have reason to notice lol.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Still around surprisingly. I see my mod status got stripped finally at some point lol. Got rid of one of the squarebodies. However i did pick up another GMT. Well bought back one i should say. It is a GMT330 aka an S10 blazer that i have owned multiple times. I swear the thing is essentially a boomarang. Also..i noticed the post whore thread disappeared what happened there?
It all fell off, just like you did.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
It all fell off, just like you did.

kinda figured. was not surprised by the mod status being gone. more surprised about the whore thread.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
kinda figured. was not surprised by the mod status being gone. more surprised about the whore thread.
Your whore status went a very long time ago.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Your whore status went a very long time ago.

Once again not surprised. Have not been on forums or hell the PC much since i left security. Spend more time surfing the net on my phone nowadays as im no longer sitting on sites.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Looks like we have a revenant. Saw @Regulator post a couple of times.

Reactions: Regulator

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Typically he is text or sometimes book of faces, but I did see him pop in.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
He runs a couple SpaceX groups

Reactions: djthumper

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Where he has been, is old news. Well the webcast is kind of for me, I get notifications and invites. The occasional chat or he drops in on us here.

Reactions: TJBaker57

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
I remember a bunch of them, even founders of the site like @Ghoster. @Regulator , @Denali n DOO and @fishsticks also come to mind. And no, fishsticks wasn't banned, that's just his avatar because he got banned on TrailVoy.
I'll necropost this since I'm tagged here.

I'm still alive - older, wiser, and fatter, but happy. I bought some land out in the woods a couple years back. I run my company from home now and have employees to do my bidding. :biggrin: I remarried last year to a wonderful woman who drinks bourbon and loves outdoor adventures.

I'm a dirty Toyota guy now but I still own some GM stuff. The stable has gotten pretty large.

'11 Silverado 6.2L w/ go fast parts and 4.10 gears
'08 Sierra Denali 6.2L w/ a bad transmission (wife's former truck, deciding what to do with it)
'86 Fiero GT with a forged 355 SBC swap (It's a driver!)

...and my Yotes:
'85 Pickup on 40s - My rock crawler. Probably the only thing I have that's "done" and has been together for years
'21 Tacoma - My new daily/overlanding rig. 6K miles and already been apart and modded. (The wife promptly stole my Silverado when I got this)

Hope you're all well. Cheers!
1642559315323.png

MunkySoup

Jan 28, 2022
St. Joseph, MO USA
To : MRRSM,
I need a TB expert. Although I'm sure someone will surely point me in the direction I need to wander off to, certain things just call for certain Masters (or Gurus). I don't think I could ask for ANYONE more knowledgeable than Drew (MAY03LT).
Any chance you might know how to summon him and make him aware of my misfortunes with my beloved '04 TB..?? It would be greatly appreciated and I would be forever indebted to you alone. Much thanks, Sir.
Brian Campbell. MunkySoup if you wanna be cool about it..!!
* *IMG_20210222_183045.jpgIMG_20210408_183004_HDR.jpgIMG_20210508_193555_HDR.jpg2004 Chevy TB LS**

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
This is a bit Off Topic for this particular Thread... However, given @MAY03LT 's current status at GMT Nation... I'm extremely dubious of his returning at present.

You can certainly expound on whatever issues you are having right now with your vehicle in a Brand New Thread and trust that the Pool of Talent and Experience with the GMT-360 Platform via MANY other Members is actually Quite DEEP here at GMT Nation.

Instead ...You could also visit THIS Link to @MAY03LT 's Active YouTube Channel and after joining up there to become another one of his 64,300 Subscribers, put in a direct request for assistance that should be tied to one of his prior Videos if possible. As the Prime Admin of that Channel... he is King and Master of his Own Domain over there and I'm certain that he will help you if he can:

As a Foot Note on "Knowledge"... The Great Thing about coming to GMT Nation is that we openly share a Common Mind with a Common Goal that No Single Individual should ever claim to own with exclusivity. Together, what you will find here becomes "Profound Knowledge" of the GMT-360s ...only because of this shared reality among US. :>)

Last edited:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Drew came to a hair's breath of getting himself banned despite being one of the founders of this site. He thinks he's God's gift to GMTs and his shit don't stink. His last post made us think he'd been smoking the drapes. We don't really want him posting here again unless he seriously changes his attitude. I doubt he'll even respond to any message you send him on YT.

If you have a problem, start up a new thread and I'm sure we can help you out or damn near die trying.

Reactions: Matt

flyboy2610

Aug 24, 2021
Lincoln, Ne.
I had attempted to watch a couple of Drew's videos on YT before I was even a member here, or knew that he had ever been. The profanity turned me off to him permanently.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.