What did you park beside? (or parked beside you!)

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Pittdawg said:
I parked next to this yesterday. Is this a member on here?

I do not recognize it from the off-road crowd offhand.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Blckshdw said:
Haven't seen an offroad LWB since HighVoltage... :thumbsup:

You are just around the wrong crowd. :wink:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Pittdawg said:

Interesting. Has the front fender bars I want to do in the spring, but sure don't recognize the truck.

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Pittdawg said:

I did a google image search and nothing came back.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Blckshdw said:
Haven't seen an offroad LWB since HighVoltage... :thumbsup:

Hey, what about me?

OK, I'm more of a mall crawler :redface:

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
willn513 said:
Spotted a tesla model s at Findlay market downtown Cincinnati yesterday. Technically I parked ACROSS from it, but I felt it was sweet enough to share!
ytetutyn.jpg
a5e4a5eg.jpg

We make quite a few parts for these. Pretty cool car. If only I had put my money in Tesla stock last year at this time. Their shares went from $30 to $190 in a few months....Then a few Teslas burst into flame, that never helps.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
I was out for a drive yesterday checking out all the ice in the neighborhood from the storm. I had to stop to take this pic of all the ice trees shining from the sun, it looked even better in real life. The sun is actually to the right and the bright spot is my phone's flash reflection on the wind shield, I forgot it was on. So I ended up to stop for pic and be parked beside another Envoy...

View attachment 31751

Attachments

• 20131224_141421.jpg
    20131224_141421.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 21

Envoy_04

Jul 1, 2013
I am absolutely in love with the new styling, it was long past time for the Corvettes to get a reworking.

As a sort of traditional guy though, I have only ONE beef with the new cars. There is only one thing that has been the same throughout history with Corvettes, and I think it should have remained on the new ones. Most of you even probably know what I'm gonna say:

It should have had round taillights!!! :hissyfit: At least round"er" than what they are!

Envoy_04

Jul 1, 2013
dmanns67 said:
The tail lights look similar to the styling of the Camaro to me. I like them.

They do look a lot like the Camaro lights, which I think look good on a Camaro. I'm a history buff, so I guess thats why I think they should be round. I get that they had to design something to go with the car's styling, and I will give them that it does look good with the way the car is designed. I'm looking at it from a historical/purist point of view I guess. I'll probably eventually come around to accepting it. :biggrin:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Technically, the Corvette has always has quad tail lights, but not necessarily round ones :wink:

Envoy_04

Jul 1, 2013
Sparky said:
Technically, the Corvette has always has quad tail lights, but not necessarily round ones :wink:

:yes: C4, but at least they were rounder than the new ones. And you're right, at least they kept quads, ditching those would've been sacrilege!

The longer I look at the new ones though... :undecided:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Love the car, but hate the exhaust

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
dmanns67 said:
Maybe instead of four individual tips, it could have two large tips :undecided:

The 4 tips serve a purpose. They come with a cutout from the factory, so there is pair for normal and a pair for noisy :biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
They are still ugly even if functioning.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Lol catback no muffler on 2.0?

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
the roadie said:
I forgot to ask the traditional question....is that a big-ass crane, or a big ass-crane? :wootwoot:

Could be both lol

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
SBUBandit said:
:yes: 92-94 I think. The Tahoe was an "upscale" s-10 Blazer, there was a Tahoe, and a Tahoe LT. In 95 the full size Blazer became the Tahoe.

GM was all over the map with their model names. The 92-94 full size GMT400 Blazer is called the Silverado in Mexico, and the Tahoe in Europe, while both those badges were active here in the US as completely different vehicles

Meh, not too different from other companies. 80's Ford F-Series had "Explorer" and "Ranger" options groups available. Obviously those both spun off, one being a small truck the other pretty much being the SUV equivalent of the Ranger for a while there.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011

SBUBandit

Dec 5, 2011
TexazReece said:
I was parked next to this beauty on Friday :loveintheair::salivate:

View attachment 20067
View attachment 20068

For the discerning customer who needs to get their groceries right f'ing NOW! They are pretty cool though. My dad has a CTS Sedan, and he went back and forth a few times before finally settling for the CTS and not the V. Came close though. Wouldn't have mattered, he won't let me anywhere near the CTS either.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fhendsbee

Members Online

No members online now.