What came in your mail today?

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
@northcreek Duct tape it! till the new one gets there and you install.
lol...yeah I thought of a temporary fix but, nah, it's at my PO right now...I'll tough it out for the day:bonk: ....oh yeah, and the wife/car is home today, sooo there's that ..

Last edited:
Reactions: xavierny25

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Got some padded, adjustable Adidas slides. Have been getting increasingly annoyed at my old sandals (air Jesus style) when I need to go outside real quick, or run to the store and don't wanna put shoes on.

Also a pack of Energizer rechargeable AA's, cuz my charger has been telling me that a few of my old Rayovac ones have gone bad on me, so time to replace em.

20170105_190018.jpg

Reactions: northcreek

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Wish I could slip into those beauties right now but, with 24" on the ground, it ain't happenin' :helpme:

Last edited:
Reactions: Redbeard

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Nothing...My RTIC order seems to be a bit behind so I guess it is time for A-Z claim with Amazon since the 22nd has long passed

Reactions: Redbeard

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
New O rings for my catch can, since something happened to the original and it is all stretched out.

Daniel644

Feb 27, 2015
Nothing...My RTIC order seems to be a bit behind so I guess it is time for A-Z claim with Amazon since the 22nd has long passed

sounds about like my Walmart.com order, placed the order on the 31st, wasn't till the 4th that I got a shipping confirmation, but tracking still doesn't show it as being picked up, just the label creation.

Side note, don't EVER EVER order from Walmart.com, it has to be one of the slowest websites in the world when it comes to shipping, I ordered a TV there once and it took several weeks to get it to the site to store.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
A new DILLIGAF sticker...bigger is better!

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
What are you looking at ?? There's no mail on Sundays :crackup:

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Yesterday. New sump pump...runs like a champ!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Camo pants

Reactions: SnowBlazer

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
I have several of these because they work so well and come with several different connection methods. They are on all my stuff that doesn't get used every day. (Schumacher battery extender)
026666810746.jpg

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
You in Australia?

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
We don't drink it either but, somebody is buying the crap :puke:

Last edited:
Reactions: Matt

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
No mate, turn the picture upside down and it will be ok lol. And the beer should be a Fosters.

I'll flip my monitor! And we don't drink that shit either!!! If you ordered it at a pub back home you'd get bashed. :crackup:

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
I'll flip my monitor! And we don't drink that shit either!!! If you ordered it at a pub back home you'd get bashed. :crackup:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, Fosters is the AU version Bud .....bilge water.

Reactions: Matt

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
As amusing as this is, back on topic :popo:

I got my TWC refund invoice in my mail. Getting 30 bucks back for the partial month.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Moms tires got delivered to me from DTD

Daniel644

Feb 27, 2015
@Daniel644 is that the military green version?

@SnowBlazer it seems like it's the same one I have with the battle field 1 addition with the 1tb hd. The controller is also the same color.

it's the "Storm Grey" 500GB version with battlefield 1, walmart had a bundle online in the last week or so of 2016 for 300 bucks (plus tax) you got a 50 dollar gift card, the Xbox One S and a second (regular black) controller, I needed a controller to pair up to my PC because I despise gaming with a keyboard and mouse and after all is said and done it made the xbox itself only be like 200 bucks, which is the same going rate as the cheapest 4k bluray player, initially I was going to not get one because it lacked support for certain features (like Dolby Atmos) but then I heard Atmos support will be added with a firmware update, so all I need now is to save up a shit ton of money for an ATMOS setup (and an HDR OLED TV, for now my regular 4k will suffice).

Reactions: SnowBlazer

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Gentlemen (and I use this term loosely), please stay on topic.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnnnyj

Members Online