What came in your mail today?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I got 3 or 4 windshield banners in my glovebox that have been given to me. I just dont like advertising for companies. Vendors I personally know here are one thing, but pro comp or some of the others...nope. They do look cool on shop walls or beer fridges.

Reactions: SnowBlazer

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
I got 3 or 4 windshield banners in my glovebox that have been given to me. I just dont like advertising for companies. Vendors I personally know here are one thing, but pro comp or some of the others...nope. They do look cool on shop walls or beer fridges.
I'll take em if you really don't want em. :tiphat:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I have given away more decals than I have put on my truck and there have been a LOT on my truck. I have an envelope of probably 50 in my door panel. I need to go through and see what all is there these days. Maybe send some your way. I usually give em out at meets n such anyway.

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y

I have given away more decals than I have put on my truck and there have been a LOT on my truck. I have an envelope of probably 50 in my door panel. I need to go through and see what all is there these days. Maybe send some your way. I usually give em out at meets n such anyway.

I hope what I sent you ain't going to be sitting around collecting dust. Speaking of which what's up with that headunit I sent you?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Same shit. Still in the unopened box. I got motivated on the lights with the bumper replacement, but the interior still has mud in it from last year. When I get the lights dialed in and mount the LED bar switch I am sure the radio will find its home.

House just takes too much time and remodeling kitchen with new counters, cabinet doors, appliances, shelving and cabinet shortening plus paint takes most time I get.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
My new wifi access point arrived. I had unwittingly (and stupidly) been burning up my wifi on my router over the last year or so by overdriving the radio to get more range and burned it up :redface:

It IS truck related because now with the new AP I can update software and such on my truck's head unit :biggrin:

tsmith1156

Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
My new wifi access point arrived. I had unwittingly (and stupidly) been burning up my wifi on my router over the last year or so by overdriving the radio to get more range and burned it up :redface:

It IS truck related because now with the new AP I can update software and such on my truck's head unit :biggrin:

I used to have a wifi hotspot in mine until I got tired of paying for it, it was convenient and came in handy, maybe it will come back at some point

4 pillar blackout kit from Motor City Vinyl.

View attachment 75295

Is this for the exterior or interior?

Last edited by a moderator:

tsmith1156

Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Exterior. Covers the painted surface of the doors between the windows. Gives it a look like in this pic below. Just something different I have been thinking about doing for quite some time now.

View attachment 75498

I have thought about it too after looking at @HARDTRAILZ rig. I was quoted 200 from a vinyl shop so I haven't thought about it anymore haha

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Prolly took a bout as long as getting the quote :wink:

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Some books...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
My hinges for cabinet doors are scheduled for delivery

Sep 20, 2015
Western Mass.
This hat from my first concert in 2005. When I was nine, I got this hat. It was stolen when I was in middle school. Thanks to the magic that is eBay, I now have it again! It was $20 less too!

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Got a letter from county public defenders office. Asked me to call as I might have info. Called. Asked me to meet. I was a witness to an accident in 2013 that looks like it's being charged as vehicular manslaughter. One of the drivers was over the DUI limit. Told them what I remembered and at end I got handed a summons.

They may go after cops because my statement to cops was not disclosed and it seems it's exculpatory. Funny, I posted on Patch.com the morning after the accident so my recollection was good and the defender's investigator found it.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Got a rifle kit I ordered :wink:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
A locking hitch pin for my new hitch cover that is on the way. Also some new 3157s with (33) 5730 chips. Much brighter than what I was running with (22) 5630 chips.

IMG_20160424_195832841.jpg

Reactions: RTTBLT1 and Sib

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Got my add-a-fuses for a couple things

Reactions: xavierny25

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
FedEx guy left a big ol' box for me. :confused: I didn't order anything, and my mom just shrugged her shoulders. Turns out, she and dad decided to get me some tumblers for the crib, since I misplaced my glassware several moves ago, as a thank you for helping to look after my sister during some bad times.

20160427_175448.jpg

So yeah, mom and I WILL be christening these with some dranks tonight!
cheers.gif

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Nice!

The wifes steps for the Traverse got delivered today. Simple black nerf bars to help the kids in and out

swede

Jun 22, 2014
Clear side turn signal covers

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
So the guy in the white truck made a delivery today. And I was excited for about 5 minutes....
2016-05-05 10.03.00.jpg
But then I opened the box...
2016-05-05 10.00.24.jpg
Those don't appear to be depo headlights. :undecided:

Last edited:
Reactions: Blckshdw

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
What was wrong? Anything damaged?
They're packed really nice actually. It's just I bought depo and well... those aren't depo. :rotfl:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
What are you using them for? If they're for a retrofit they should be fine, because Eagle Eyes doesn't permaseal. Pretty sure the ones I used for my Trailblazer were Eagle Eyes.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zee0719