What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Last day of the work week. So much for the weekend off. Found out that we have a team meeting at 0800 Saturday morning lasting until noon. Going to get maybe 4hrs of sleep and miss kickoff.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Got off work at 3, friend came by and got the gas piping run from the outside of the house around to the furnace. Just a few final connections once I get the last couple fittings I need and I'll be done with that stage of the project! Then the vents go in and it will be finished!

Reactions: Matt and Blckshdw

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Taking by boys to get a haircut cleaning them up. Then we are off to chucky cheese for my son's 6th b day. Then lastly have to go to a baby shower with the wifey. Busy busy weekend.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Had to run down to Columbus for work related stuff. On my way back I stopped and bought myself some donuts that I am eating right now. Yes, at 4:25 PM. Judge me, I don't care, they taste darn good and I can do what I want in my own house lol :tongue:

Reactions: Eric04

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Finishing the paint on my upgraded drum smoker, putting it together and going some ribs and a fatty for dinner. Staining the other table I made for the man cave, cutting the grass for probably the last time this year and making some cordial.

Reactions: Blckshdw

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Monday cube life, after a relaxing and mildly productive weekend. I'm staring at my little side project... Meh, back to the interwebz looking for mods to add to my lengthy, incomplete, to-do list. :tongue:

Me and one of my buddies are gonna try to resume playing basketball after work twice a week. Most everyone else who used to play semi regularly with us are gone, or have other priorities, but now that the weather is cooling off, maybe we'll be able to get some fair weather people who wanna get a little exercise in, to join us.

Reactions: Matt

BC backroader

Sep 6, 2014
Today being the Thanksgiving holiday here in Canada, I did a nice 5km hike in the woods, along a salmon spawning stream, with a couple of buddies this AM, came home for lunch of turkey leftovers from Sun., then took my wife and daughter over to the early polling station to vote in next Monday's federal election, since we'll be out of town that day.

Reactions: Matt

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
In the cube

Blackwater

Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
I hate my cube as well. Work is slow now.

Blackwater

Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
oh crap! Got something to do an hour from quitting time.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Making the kids dinner and playing with new mobile

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Going to some super ultrasound to check things out with newest pregnancy. Praying for all good news

Reactions: xavierny25

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Tv news interview in about 30 min...

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Got a call about going into see my Dr. For my yearly blood work results. Usually if everything is good she calls and says I'm fine but not this time. Receptionist said I need to see her asap. So I went in after work and my bad cholesterol is really bad as well as my good cholesterol. So it's back to the gym for me. I've been putting the gym on the back burner for about 3 yrs. I'm also going back to healthier foods and cutting back on ciggs till I quit hopefully for good this time.

Luckily everything else is good. She also wanted to know if I needed pills to help but I'm not going that route some times the side affects do more harm then good. So it's all on me. Have to go back in 6 months for a follow up.

Reactions: Mesoholics

Mesoholics

Apr 2, 2012
I am lamenting the loss of one of my favorite forums, sold last week to the devil, er VerticalScope. I am the only one in the announcement thread raising concerns... oh well its the way she goes.

"I am just speaking by way of my experience with other forums sold by the original people who care to VS... this will not be the case. I really hope that this time I will be proven wrong but honestly VS is the most toxic company I have ever had to deal with.
frown.gif
"

The Shill Reply

"I would hope we can get along. I don't know what sites you where on that we acquired and I may or may not have been a part of the admin team on one. I have been with VS for about 5 years and seen a great deal of change not just with the company but within the core group of people I work with and how we work to handle things. If you have issues with things you see me do on the site drop me a PM. I am happy to talk about it with you. "
-Philip

Last edited:
Reactions: HARDTRAILZ

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working in the cube

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Wrapping up my work week. Working both jobs today, taking the pup to rehab tomorrow and then boarding her with the vet since she's special needs, then just have to work one job Saturday and then its off to Aruba on Mon for the rest of the month for a much much much!!! needed vacation. With the stress of working 2 jobs, having no time to myself, and my dog having her stroke... I just need to get away and breathe.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Late at work today. I'm taking the server down for some maintenance and upgrades, so that will likely take a few hours. I have a little over 500GB worth of data to move around. Yay.

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Took my mother-in-law to home depot to pick up a light fixture and storage tote for her stuff. The landlord finally decided to redo her bathroom which is about 10 yrs over do.
While looking around I came across this bad boy. After looking it over for like 15 or 20 minute(might of been 30) My mother-in-law said Merry Christmas now grab it and let's get the hell out a here I have a few shows I have to watch. Lmao

Hey what the fudge why did my pic taco neck.

Attachments

• 20151015_195902.jpg
    20151015_195902.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: kickass audio

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Lil DVR catchup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads