Jul 6, 2014
Mounce said:
Relaxing. Slept most of the day lol.
Needs pics or more explanation yo.
In due time man. [emoji106]

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Last day of the regular work week. Working 8hrs of OT on Friday. Friday night at 11pm, I will be starting my vacation. I am slacking as this is my first vacation of the year. Need to take 4 more weeks off before the year is out.

Reactions: Sib

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Going to Pittsburgh with the family today. Ikea for a new tv console in the man cave and an Aussie bbq store.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Will be heading to Harbor Freight shortly. I broke one of my multi meters, and misplaced the other one. :duh: I think I want to spoil myself and install a remote control unit for the ceiling fan in my living room. There's a very conveniently places wall plate on the wall behind my couch, just above the top of the cushion. Took off the plate, and what do ya know, there's wiring back there. :wooot: Went to test them for continuity, and couldn't find my backup meter :mad:

Will be trying to get the current property management company to reimburse me for it, like they did with the bathroom repairs. :fingerscrossed:

FInally got my deposit back from the previous property management company. So now I can get the new TV paid off and my credit card. :thumbsup:

After that, back on the couch enjoying my day off. DVR time, and some video games will be in order.

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Working a bit today then heading to MIL's house later. Wife's sister is in town so just hanging around this weekend.

Reactions: Porkins

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Rebuilding an alternator, then boat.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Lazy day today. Went and saw Jurassic World earlier, just got done watching the women's world cup, pretty soon windin down for the night and gearing up for another week of cube life.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working fo da man

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Back to work.

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Working and then heading home to hopefully watch Chris Sale of the White Sox set a Major League record by recording 10+ strikeouts in 9 straight starts. Gonna be tough against the Blue Jays lineup, but if anyone can, he sure can. Also, he's pitching against a former White Sox pitcher, Mark Buehrle. Gonna be a fast game hopefully.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Worked, caught my shirt on fire twice from grinder sparks, then after work checked out my friends 94 Silverado because he was complaining of a squeak that had him scared to drive it. Found his drivers side front end link to be completely shot with about an inch of play.

Pic for proof of catching myself on fire..

14362188983892_zps8hmry8bh.jpg

Reactions: Eric04

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Researching my options...

redleg6

Apr 10, 2012
working for the man today...but also looking online for a cabin to stay at in Colorado at the end of the this month

Reactions: SnowBlazer

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Only 9 hours...must be a short day :wink:

Doing a little mod research cause for once the report I am reviewing seems to be good to go off the first submittal, but I do not want them to think this is a normal turnaround time with our consultants work.

Reactions: djthumper

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Worked on the TB for a few hours and knocked out some yard work. Took the wife to see Ted 2 which was pretty funny, then out to dinner. Hoping to see the new Terminator movie tomorrow as it is supposed to rain all day here. So much for the detail :rotfl:

Reactions: Aarkon

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
dmanns67 said:
it is supposed to rain all day here. So much for the detail :rotfl:
Damn that sux. Did you throw some wax on her today? If so at least you can see the water beading off. ( And if you just say that and not read it, it sounds bad :eek: ) lol

I was off work today. Hung out with my son. Took a walk around a little town today and had some pizza pie for dinner. Watching the white sox now and gonna watch Ink Master in a little bit. Pretty chill day.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Bored as fvck at PJs....gonna be slow thanks to the fair in town...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Doing the 2.5 hrs of commute, the 8 hrs at salary job, and then prolly another 5 or 6 hrs of work on the basement remodel.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Watched a bunch of Shark Week shows on the DVR tonight, glad to see they aren't doing the overly dramatic, fictional stories like last year. Also sprayed some PB blaster on the wheels for the garage door. That thing screeches and squeals every time I open and close it. So hopefully this will help, will find out for sure in the morning...

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
About to go look at a possible replacement for the Astro

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Sib said:
Damn that sux. Did you throw some wax on her today? If so at least you can see the water beading off.
Sadly no coat of wax. Did not want to apply it in direct sun light. Plus, I had already spent about four hours cleaning the interior and exterior.

Today I worked on the projector fogs. Took the wife to see the new Terminator movie. Awesome movie and good story line. Then out to dinner. Now watching some shark week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online