What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Just got my federal and state taxes done. Getting a whopping $150 back combined lol.

One bad thing about a job change with a good size income boost - you look at the tax withholding amount and start thinking about how much you're gonna get back, then surprise! No where close :hahano:

Stewzer55

Feb 15, 2014
I started my new job today. MUCH more physical than my last one, pretty sore now, I'll get used to it soon enough as my core stregthens

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
Have dealt with a migraine for the past 2 days. [emoji22][emoji22]

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Working today. It looks like my day is going to be consumed mostly with running some longer programs, which means I can get a jump on design work and reorganizing my work table

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Chopping up ice on the front apron of the driveway and taking my lawn tractor to the mower guys to do some work on it.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Finding out if I still have a job after last night....

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Stewzer55 said:
I started my new job today. MUCH more physical than my last one, pretty sore now, I'll get used to it soon enough as my core stregthens
Whats the new job?

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
In the garage for lil maintenance, waxing n buffing time with DOO. Puttng on the 2up on for riding this every day this upcoming long weekend, Family Day here on Monday. Me n my son Saturday, me n my daughter Sunday n just me n DOO on Monday. Denali gonna get a good work out too!

Reactions: Sib

Stewzer55

Feb 15, 2014
Go to work, go to work, go to work. An den I've got mentoring my apprentice after that.

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Worked for awhile. Just got home, about to change then go pick heavy things up, put them down, pick them up, and put them down again. Maybe run too

Reactions: Mounce

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
68impalacp said:
attachicon.gif
2015-02-12 20.37.16.png Managed to find time my last day off for the week to seperate my headlights for my retrofit. It was a real learning experience...
[emoji106]

Keep the pics coming. We also have a member retrofit thread you are welcome to post progress pics in.
CaptainKD said:
Taxes. Got'em done. Yea Buddy.
Lucky. Doing mine next Friday.

Been a crazy week at work and long hours. The machines and robots are going nuts. Relaxing currently and looking forward to the weekend.

Reactions: Sib and CaptainKD

redleg6

Apr 10, 2012
1. working till 1:45p
2. stop by bank on way home
3. buy some v-cards
4. pick up flowers from mom's floral shop
5. conf call
6. give wifey the gifts tonight before dinner...tomorrow's plans are already taken care of

Reactions: CaptainKD and Sib

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Multitasking...

Like getting new toolbox arranged while changing an intake manifold tonight.

Skills of a misspent youth.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Fail ^

Ordered 8K HIDs for hi & low beams. Quite a difference from my current 12&15K's I've been running for a year

Reactions: Sib and Mounce

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Chilling for most of the day, working supper rush tonight then day off tomorrow.

BC backroader

Sep 6, 2014
Very busy day of work, bought cards and flowers, got home, cleaned up, had a power nap, then took my ladies (wife and daughter) out for Valentines dinner. Asked them to choose a place, we have lots of great resterauntants in town, and they chose Dennys ! I'll never figure women out !!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nadmak

Members Online

No members online now.