What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Aarkon said:
Ya I just finished the brakes and fronts were shot and rears were at half life but rotors were warpped plus all links are bad and my back hatch just broke tonight damn plastic cover peeled and is jamming it up I picked one hell of a project truck lol thats not to mention the trans has a hard shift and motor has rear main seal leak
I thought you just had the motor replaced in it...got a warranty on it you could use for the seal leak?

Reactions: Aarkon

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
Mounce said:
I thought you just had the motor replaced in it...got a warranty on it you could use for the seal leak?
They magically fixed it so no new motor yet but trust me I will get one they sold me a 2 year warranty for $700 but im obviously not gonna pay them since nothing was done now im just gonna kill the drive train and get it replaced

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Doing my thing at work. Running an old mill with a really basic controller since my usual one is out of commission. Lucky for me I learned/trained on this mill so its like riding a bike

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hanging in cubical village. Wishing I had more PTO to be home with family.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Trying to recuperate in my cube. Basketball last night was fun, but taxing. I tweaked my knee when my brace gave way, and it's pretty sore today. Walking with a pretty good limp, think this might last a couple of days. :hopeless:

Watching some training videos, tryin to get my learn on, and expand some skills. When those start putting me to sleep, going back through the LED mod thread and cleaning up posts so there's less volume for people to sift through. I think it should be back under 40 pages for non staff... :undecided:

Reactions: Mounce
May 5, 2013
Gonna bottle up 5 gallons of perry later on. Gave it a little taste already though and am quite happy with whats going on in there...

Reactions: smt 59

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Got multi-cam gear for Europe deployment

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
smt 59 said:
Is this the replacement for the whore thread??? or do we make another one up for the lounge?

:confused: :undecided:
Come on over to the Whore Thread V2.0 NSFW, it's a blast, To me that thread alone is worth the small Silver membership cost to support the site, plus some other really good threads to browse. With all that you get it's good value for the money. :yes:

Reactions: dmanns67 and Sib
May 5, 2013
Smoking....

Reactions: Denali n DOO

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
Helping a friend fix his board on his car for the hvacc since he blew it up trying to do leds while I fix it im gonna hook him up with some red leds to match the scheme hes doing

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423190154370.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423190154370.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 20

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Lil forum time then some reading them bed.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Walking a bit better today, my knee is probably 90% Took a good look at my brace this morning to figure out why it failed and came loose mid-game. It's one of those neoprene wraps, that secures with velcro. Well the velcro doesn't mate to more velcro, it mates to the brace's fabric itself. The velcro hooks wear out the fabric over time, and it doesn't hold as well. :mad: So I'm either gonna have to buy a new brace, or try sewing in some velcro patches on the brace so it holds securely. As much as I love Derrick Rose, I don't want to miss playing time like he has :hopeless:

Oh yeah, I'm in the cube today too. :compu-punch:

CaptainKD said:
Four hours reading through the LED Mod thread and only 75% done. Damn that sucker is long.
:lipsrsealed: ... And that's after cutting about 20 pages of chit chat and whoring out of it too. I still have a ways to go. :crazy:

Reactions: CaptainKD and Sib

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Finishing class, driving the trailblazer home, then taking the sierra on an adventure to long island. :biggrin:

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
Eastern NC
Blckshdw said:
:lipsrsealed: ... And that's after cutting about 20 pages of chit chat and whoring out of it too. I still have a ways to go. :crazy:
I'm gonna finish reading it after work today. It has a wealth of knowledge. I quickly learned to start taking notes and writing down post #'s so I can go back and reference them later as needed. You Sir are definitely an LED guru and an asset to the forum :thumbsup:

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Working. Got a great laugh this morning reading on another forum I peruse time to time. Its a machinist forum and these guys were condemning a guy for wanting to make wheel spacers/adaptors for his Volvo. A few of their comments had some merit buy most were just wildly hilarious

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Playing golf in Florida.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
AManders6 said:
Working. Got a great laugh this morning reading on another forum I peruse time to time. Its a machinist forum and these guys were condemning a guy for wanting to make wheel spacers/adaptors for his Volvo. A few of their comments had some merit buy most were just wildly hilarious
Linky please? We all enjoy laughter around here.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working

redleg6

Apr 10, 2012
since its Friday, waiting until 1:45pm to get out of here

NeWtIcUs

Dec 6, 2011
Sitting at work TRYING to find something to do. Budget for current project (web development) cut and waiting for next project to get funded. Ugh. :no:

So, I just browse GMTNation constantly.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Discussing divorce crap with you know who...

swede

Jun 22, 2014
Capote said:
Discussing divorce crap with you know who...
Hang in there my friend, a lot more fishes in the sea you know.

I just finished running a new wire between my PCM and my fan clutch so my fan stop roaring like a jet fighter. 5 volt reference signal was missing to the fan clutch from the PCM, but it's fixed now after an expensive lesson replacing the fan clutch before any diagnostic :Banghead:. And it's my birthday today, spending it in the shop, what a life I'm living :crackup:

Reactions: Sib and CaptainKD

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Trying to work K1N on Navassa Island in the Carribean. Every other amateur radio operator with shortwave equipment is trying to do the same. Its a mad-house. Wall to wall signals.

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
Working on the voys rear end today and a little front work plus bought an ss cluster for my tb

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423330440045.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423330440045.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: Mounce and Capote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brianmac.2ss