What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Researching dashcams. I've been wanting one for awhile now but after almost getting hit at stop sign this morning has made really want one.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Porkins said:
Researching dashcams. I've been wanting one for awhile now but after almost getting hit at stop sign this morning has made really want one.
I use my Android phone on a windshield mount running Dailyroads Voyager. Set it to record 720p and keep 4x 10 minute video segments.

Reactions: Porkins

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Planning for more mods.......lol

Reactions: SnowBlazer

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Worked this morning then did some tinkering around with some design work. Getting ready for practice now

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hanging w kiddos

May 5, 2013
Spent the better part of the day wondering around The Sportsman Show. I think the show is getting weaker every year. Anyway, wanna see some pictures??

DSCF0720_zpskfoezcjw.jpg

DSCF0721_zpsreupvcf1.jpg
DSCF0744_zpsztfnp6oh.jpg
DSCF0743_zpss041nfbj.jpg
DSCF0742_zpsmwvweerj.jpg
DSCF0741_zpson0sjps8.jpg
DSCF0740_zpsf0u4xxgr.jpg
DSCF0722_zpsorbguxv0.jpg
DSCF0723_zpsb4s4xy4m.jpg

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Worked first half of the day then came home and hung out with wife n boy. Ordered some buffalo wings and just chillaxin now.

NeWtIcUs

Dec 6, 2011
Fixed up a Shappell S4000 ice shelter I got for free. Used an entire roll of gorilla duct tape for the tears and fabricated new tension poles as the originals were either broken or missing. Looking "functional". [emoji41]

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Sitting in the hospital Er waiting room with the fiancée atm...:no:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Aarkon said:
What's wrong chris
Car accident....got rearended as I was leaving pj's tonight.Just being cautious and we are both getting checked out.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Aarkon said:
Are you guys ok? Sorry to hear that was in the new car?
Yes it was in the Camry, like I said above we are getting checked out as a precaution since it aggravated an older injury of whitneys that was already bothering her earlier today. Plus it aggravated an older back injury I had.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
Hope all turns out well brother.
Thanks Garth
dmanns67 said:
Not good brother, wish you two the best.
Thanks David

Guess this gives me an excuse to see about getting the trunk lid debadged during the repairs.

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
I am sitting at the computer at home practicing and studying from my Geographic Information Systems (GIS) midterm that's on Monday and doing my lab homework for Silviculture.

Reactions: Porkins

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Relaxing at home, it feels like i will prob have no issues going back to work tomorrow. But Whit is staying home other then to go the RCMP station tomorrow.

May 5, 2013
Heading back down to the Sportsman Show to pick up my ATV...

smt 59

Denali n DOO said:
Come on over to the Whore Thread V2.0 NSFW, it's a blast, To me that thread alone is worth the small Silver membership cost to support the site, plus some other really good threads to browse. With all that you get it's good value for the money. :yes:
Where is it, I can't find it. :confused:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
smt 59 said:
Where is it, I can't find it. :confused:
As soon as you get Silver membership all the extra threads will appear...

only cost me $26 with dollar exchange, used visa and good for 1 year.

It uses Paypal and is safe and secure, no Paypal charges either.

smt 59

Denali n DOO said:
As soon as you get Silver membership all the extra threads will appear...

only cost me $26 with dollar exchange, used visa and good for 1 year.

It uses Paypal and is safe and secure, no Paypal charges either.
Cool, I'll get on it this week. Thanks

BC backroader

Sep 6, 2014
Spent yesterday and today manning a table at the Harrison Hot Springs annual Family Day Festival, promoting a buddy's "Sasquatch Country Adventure Tours" business and displaying his collection of Sasquatch track casts and sighting reports. Enjoyed the time, and met lots of interesting people.

The drive there and back, about 45 min. each way, was not fun in the pouring rain yesterday, but doing it today, in the bright sunshine and 15C temp made up for that as the route is through beautiful mountain country, a great run in the TB.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Feeding cats fries...
uploadfromtaptalk1423453125711.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Keeping it real...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Heading to bed

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Was going to go to the beach but it's going to rain most of the day, so we're probably going to Bass Pro. Birthday party for my mother-in-law tonight and I have to get on a plane home early tomorrow morning.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Another day... Going to try and layout some enhancements for a project that's kind of stalled, just to keep myself busy and not clock watch today. Was planning for some hoops after work, but then checked the forecast. :badday:

Matt said:
Was going to go to the beach but it's going to rain most of the day, so we're probably going to Bass Pro. Birthday party for my mother-in-law tonight and I have to get on a plane home early tomorrow morning.
What part of the state are you in? :undecided:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Manifold and gaskets on DD

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Hangin with my son for most of the day. Heading to the Blackhawks game tonight. Haven't been to a game yet this year so looking forward to it. Just glad I don't have to work today.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Blckshdw said:
What part of the state are you in? :undecided:
Bonita Springs/Naples. If I can get a half decent job down here, we may be moving.

Reactions: Blckshdw

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Gave statement to RCMP, currently sitting in sgi claims office. Then going to work in a couple hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brianmac.2ss

Members Online