Status
Not open for further replies.

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
redleg6 said:
just workin...filled up the tank on the way in

ty5aja3a.jpg

@ QuikTrip in KC, some of the lowest prices in US according to GasBuddy. com

Nice. I got it for 2.85 with discount today too.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Gas jumped up to $3.39 here. As usual, the price eased down almost to $3 then jumps 30 cents. It'll probably ease down again, then jump before hitting the $3 mark.

Annoying thing was I didn't need gas this morning as my tank was full. By the time I got off work this afternoon I had used half a tank, and the prices had jumped :hissyfit:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Having a big debate with myself over justifying $800+ for coilovers on the rig when they don't add any flex. Esp when I can't complain about my trucks ride and that is about the only thing they can improve on. But they are adjustable and rebuild able.

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
Currently locked into the prison I call Work. Then the old lady is hinting at a date night this evening.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
CaptainKD said:
Currently locked into the prison I call Work. Then the old lady is hinting at a date night this evening.

Wife just got a promo and substantial raise. Definitely a date night.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Helping the gf move from her parents place to a place of her own that is a lot closer to where I am. Then doing my pizza run.

xtitan1

Jun 5, 2013
HARDTRAILZ said:
Having a big debate with myself over justifying $800+ for coilovers on the rig when they don't add any flex. Esp when I can't complain about my trucks ride and that is about the only thing they can improve on. But they are adjustable and rebuild able.

Do you have a specific model in mind? I'm thinking the same thing but for dropping (belltech kw vs drop struts).

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
xtitan1 said:
Do you have a specific model in mind? I'm thinking the same thing but for dropping (belltech kw vs drop struts).

I think Kyle is referring to the Radflo ones that have a group buy on offroadtb.com. I could be wrong though.

Also sold my wheels, tires and spacers. Dude got a freaking deal but as much as I wanted to keep them, they were doing no good collecting dust. No new tires or wheels for me until after the wedding. So I have time to save :biggrin:.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
blazinlow89 said:
I think Kyle is referring to the Radflo ones that have a group buy on offroadtb.com. I could be wrong though.

Also sold my wheels, tires and spacers. Dude got a freaking deal but as much as I wanted to keep them, they were doing no good collecting dust. No new tires or wheels for me until after the wedding. So I have time to save :biggrin:.

Yea Kyle ment the radflos

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Back to the driving thing again. 1050 miles back home. :crazy:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Going for a nice fall drive in the Denali to pick up a set of Weather Teck front n rear mats I found on Kijiji for $100.00 :thumbsup:

Also going to list the winter mats I currently have for $60.00. Goodyear fronts and Michelin rears.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Denali n DOO said:
Going for a nice fall drive in the Denali to pick up a set of Weather Teck front n rear mats I found on Kijiji for $100.00 :thumbsup:

Also going to list the winter mats I currently have for $60.00. Goodyear fronts and Michelin rears.

So here's a pic of what I got, this guy still had original plastic packaging and box that he stored them in during the off season. Instruction bag and drivers mat hook was in there too! The only thing I noticed was the Weather Teck logo plaque wasn't on the front mats. I love buying stuff off of anal people :thumbsup:
View attachment 31240

And the 45 minute drive there and 45 minute drive back wasn't too bad with the 5.3L either...

Attachments

• 20131102_172314.jpg
    20131102_172314.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 20131102_145951.jpg
    20131102_145951.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 8

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Nice deal.

However if the missing weather TECH logo is a big deal, I would be happy to trade you American dollars for them. :raspberry:

Jk you really did get a sweet deal.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
blazinlow89 said:
Nice deal.

However if the missing weather TECH logo is a big deal, I would be happy to trade you American dollars for them. :raspberry:

Jk you really did get a sweet deal.

Lol, the deal I got for the Maxima (pics in post 1299 above) winter rims n tires was a sweet deal too. Now I have winter rims with snow tires and weather teck mats for both the Denali and Maxima. (Maxima mats have the logo plates)

I enjoyed spending that money on the stuff I bought. I just decided there is something else I'm going to be doing today as well, quit smoking cigars again. Two 8 packs a day at $8.75 is $542.50 per month. I sit back again and think how ridiculous is that :redface: ? I have a lot of other stuff to buy like a pcm4less tune, get my chrome tip finally put on and start looking for 20" rims and summer tires for next year. Time to try n quit again and today is going to be the day :cool: ...

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Trying to remember when my gophers had three big ten victories in a row...

:wootwoot:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Just got home from dinner and drinks with some former coworkers... Was good to see them again and get caught up. :yes:

Earlier in the day, completed a little home project. Took out these dying 8ah batteries from my UPS attached to my entertainment center...

20131102_132129_zpsa0271ae0.jpg

And replaced them with some 35ah scooter/wheel chair batteries to see what kind of increase in runtime I get. :biggrin:

20131102_132202_zps732234e2.jpg

Got an increase from 6 minutes to 15 at full load. Triple the run time for roughly double the cost, counts as a win in my book. :thumbsup:

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
Denali n DOO said:
Lol, the deal I got for the Maxima (pics in post 1299 above) winter rims n tires was a sweet deal too. Now I have winter rims with snow tires and weather teck mats for both the Denali and Maxima. (Maxima mats have the logo plates)

I enjoyed spending that money on the stuff I bought. I just decided there is something else I'm going to be doing today as well, quit smoking cigars again. Two 8 packs a day at $8.75 is $542.50 per month. I sit back again and think how ridiculous is that :redface: ? I have a lot of other stuff to buy like a pcm4less tune, get my chrome tip finally put on and start looking for 20" rims and summer tires for next year. Time to try n quit again and today is going to be the day :cool: ...

That's a steal for those! Good buy!!!

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
Its 11:30 est and I am already rolling all my clocks back an hour for the end of daylight savings time. It's weird, but I am that crazy dude that loves changing the cars, coffee maker, microwave, oven, whatever clocks are around. It's one of my favorite weird little fatherly jobs to do every spring and fall. :crazy: :biggrin:

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
Making a slow cooker turkey breast for dinner. Slow cookers always make the house smell so good. Mmmmmm

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
willn513 said:
Its 11:30 est and I am already rolling all my clocks back an hour for the end of daylight savings time. It's weird, but I am that crazy dude that loves changing the cars, coffee maker, microwave, oven, whatever clocks are around. It's one of my favorite weird little fatherly jobs to do every spring and fall. :crazy: :biggrin:

I did mine about 8:30 when I got home from work. Takes awhile, I kinda have a clock fetish. LOL

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
mapanch said:
I did mine about 8:30 when I got home from work. Takes awhile, I kinda have a clock fetish. LOL

I did mine just after 4:20, that way there was two 4:20's :rotfl:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Church, then some shopping, now relaxing with the family and watching some tv.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Delivering pizza in 1.5ft of snow eh?

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Darkrider_LS said:

You deserve a medal. Last good snow we had the owner of the local Papa John's was offering some good money to anyone who would deliver for him. I declined as the main roads were ok, the back roads a completely different story. 80% of the county had no power and he had deliveries coming in like crazy.

willn513 said:
Reading about the Chevy Cheyenne concept- looks badass. Basically the rebirth of the Silverado SS. Short bed, standard cab pickup with a 6.2L V8. Me likey!!
Chevy reveals SEMA-bound Silverado Cheyenne concept - Autoblog

That looks pretty sick. My add is rampant tonight. I read the part about the Porsche Cheyenne, made me think of a neighbors old GMC 1500 Cheyenne. Which then made me think of my grandfather's of GMC Scottsdale. Lol.

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Darkrider_LS said:

Pic of a tape measure depth in the good stuff?

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
blazinlow89 said:
You deserve a medal. Last good snow we had the owner of the local Papa John's was offering some good money to anyone who would deliver for him. I declined as the main roads were ok, the back roads a completely different story. 80% of the county had no power and he had deliveries coming in like crazy.

That looks pretty sick. My add is rampant tonight. I read the part about the Porsche Cheyenne, made me think of a neighbors old GMC 1500 Cheyenne. Which then made me think of my grandfather's of GMC Scottsdale. Lol.

Heh thanks....yea the roads are total crap atm...feels more like rally driving lol

Porkins said:
Sounds fun. Stay safe man.

I like it but the rims need something similar to the SS rim.

It is and im trying, already refused one sketchy run.

Playsinsnow said:
Pic of a tape measure depth in the good stuff?

Will try to get one when I get home. Im seeing cars stuck all over lol.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Darkrider_LS said:
Heh thanks....yea the roads are AWESOME atm...feels more like rally driving lol

It is and im trying, already refused one sketchy run.

Will try to get one when I get home. Im seeing cars stuck all over lol.

Fixed it for ya
Stay safe and don't be a statistic :thumbsup:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Playsinsnow said:
Fixed it for ya
Stay safe and don't be a statistic :thumbsup:

Heh...now that the roads have cleared out traffic wise its awesome out there! Wound up drifting the tb for about a block lol...total hoonage ftw!

And a pic for plays of a low area...

emumahyn.jpg

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Work, laundry, hopefully a nap for lack of sleep last night, and end it off with darts.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working for the man

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Playing in snow ag...........eerrr delivering pizza.....:raspberry:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
CaptainKD said:
Finished working. Gonna dine on some Lou Malnati's pizza now and relax.

:salivate: Where's the jealous smiley when you need it? Damn I miss their pizza :frown:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
zeqedyda.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brianhvac

Members Online