Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Back to the daily grind for me

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
dmanns67 said:
Just watched the season finale of Breaking Bad. What an ending to an awesome series.

Two weeks TWD is back on Porkins!

I won't get to watch until tonight, its killing the guys at work they want to talk about it so bad. Have to wait for the Fiance to catch up, she stopped at episode 10 and said she was waiting till it finished SK she could watch in one run.

Inert_Static said:
Still going through season 2. So far so good ! No spoilers... Haha

Season 2 was good, I think it kicks into high gear around the more of season 3.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Monday means darts for me after work. Hope we can pull off a win this week.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
dmanns67 said:
Bad weekend for the NFC North and now it is Monday. Another work week begins. :no:

:no:

:confused:

It was a :wootwoot: kind of week for this nfc north team. Too bad the pack didn't play and lose :yes:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
dmanns67 said:
Just watched the season finale of Breaking Bad. What an ending to an awesome series.

Two weeks TWD is back on Porkins!

Awesome, I have watched up until the mid season break. I haven't gotten around to buying them yet.

I can't wait until TWD starts back up too. We went to "woodbury" last month and they were out filming in town with a surprised cast member.

View attachment 30897

View attachment 30898

Attachments

• SAM_0278.jpg
    SAM_0278.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 17
  • SAM_0279.jpg
    SAM_0279.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 21

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Getting my boss to approve a nice 5 day weekend for when we have our meet later this month. :wootwoot:

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
Went to test drive a saab today.... Its a whooole different animal!! Feels more compact and smaller though but rides/looks/ and feels great
Needed a new hood, locking mechanism for the trunk, shifter, cupholder, and a nice buff and they wanted $9000
I passed on the offer
But the seats are super comfy and perferated (something i didnt know)
And the engine bay looks like it has the upgraded alternator/ battery wire and the AERO/SS engine cover

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 7

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Ryda55555 said:
Went to test drive a saab today.... Its a whooole different animal!! Feels more compact and smaller though but rides/looks/ and feels great
Needed a new hood, locking mechanism for the trunk, shifter, cupholder, and a nice buff and they wanted $9000
I passed on the offer
But the seats are super comfy and perferated (something i didnt know)
And the engine bay looks like it has the upgraded alternator/ battery wire and the AERO/SS engine cover

6.0 eh?? Mmmm... gotta love em. Just make sure you check the oil level when looking to buy. These things like to eat rod bearings.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Driving down to Springfield after work.

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
jrSS said:
6.0 eh?? Mmmm... gotta love em. Just make sure you check the oil level when looking to buy. These things like to eat rod bearings.

5.3, all the 5.3s in my area have the 6.0 engine cover for some reason

hrddrv

Dec 4, 2011
Went inside the house I posted the roof question about. We are putting an offer on it. If this works out I will be living on lake front property, a small lake but lake front none the less.:yes:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
hrddrv said:
Went inside the house I posted the roof question about. We are putting an offer on it. If this works out I will be living on lake front property, a small lake but lake front none the less.:yes:

Awesome, be sure to post pictures of the gators crawling up on your new lawn.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Porkins said:
Awesome, I have watched up until the mid season break. I haven't gotten around to buying them yet.

I can't wait until TWD starts back up too. We went to "woodbury" last month and they were out filming in town with a surprised cast member.

View attachment 17799

View attachment 17800

Looks a little different than on the show. Is the prison that Rick and his people are living out of near you?

Its Friday, last day of the work week. Get another weekend off which is good. I need to find some time to install my new driver information buttons on my steering wheel :yes:

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
dmanns67 said:
Looks a little different than on the show. Is the prison that Rick and his people are living out of near you?

Its Friday, last day of the work week. Get another weekend off which is good. I need to find some time to install my new driver information buttons on my steering wheel :yes:

Its pretty close, we plan on trying to visit it soon. Along with a few other locations, just waiting on some cooler weather.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Porkins said:
Its pretty close, we plan on trying to visit it soon. Along with a few other locations, just waiting on some cooler weather.

That prison would be awesome to see. You will have a nice TWD scrap book. Better finish up the last few episodes, 9 more days until the new season :yes:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Another day of work in the cubical

redleg6

Apr 10, 2012
still nothing constructive to do

hrddrv

Dec 4, 2011
Porkins said:
Awesome, be sure to post pictures of the gators crawling up on your new lawn.
Nothing new in Florida. Had one up the road from us in the city a few years ago. I do live in Gainesville which if you are a college football fan you know that is the city of the University of Florida which there mascot is a Gator.

redleg6

Apr 10, 2012
utysyhen.jpg

waiting on the potus to buy me lunch...

redleg6

Apr 10, 2012
still waiting
7ydypu4e.jpg

redleg6

Apr 10, 2012
6yhemuze.jpg

(whores agree)

"this isnt some damn game"

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Definitely prefer no gov't to obamacare.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
HARDTRAILZ said:
Definitely prefer no gov't to obamacare.

Obama care might not look so good to those on Capital Hill...

Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution:

“Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States”.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Give one example of a civilized society without an identifiable controller/power holder/authority? How about modernized? Now with 100million people. Then 250million?

Even if the government were to dissolve and be technically "governmentless" there would be constant fighting for control. There always is. The only time this fighting has NOT included factious warring that results in casualties, is when the controlling power is well established and carries a big stick/fat wallet to it's neighbors.

Give it some time if you don't like what's happening. Remember how strong the country was leaning 10-12 years ago? It's a revolving cycle. God forbid we split into 2,3, or even 5-6 smaller independent nations.

Make an effort to impact the midterm elections NOW.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I think the states need more rights and the federal govt needs slashed to minimal. I definitely do not want Obamacare destroying this country. I am glad there are those standing up against him and it.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
So I have an old coworkers birthday tonight. We used to play practical jokes on each other and I am the guy everyone wants to beat. A while ago he ran over a traffic cone (he had a "v8" g8 until I told him it was a v6 :weird:) and I suggested to him that he place it behind another guy's car because he is bad at prechecks. Well as we developed a plan (I don't work with them directly anymore) he made a comment about how he would get me with it. Told him it would never happen anytime soon and he would have better luck trying something else.

So earlier I grabbed a company car key that I know opens his car :lipsealed: and confirmed with him he still had the cone in his car. I have another lady who is bringing gift wrap and will write out a label. He knows my handwriting. So the "gift" that she will give him (he has an open crush on her) will be the traffic cone he joked about trying to get me with. He won't see me and the gift ever together beforehand and will not suspect a thing because she will keep him distracted before and when I show. He is going to be had. His car is always locked and he'll wonder how I got it, wrapped it, and had her give it to him. The 30 seconds grabbing the cone will be crucial :cool:

I will show up as he opens it :biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hitting the farmers market this morn, then if the rain holds off I am stripping the armor n such off the truck to repaint and check everything out.

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
Ended up replacing the front shocks on the wife's XJ today. Put on some Monroe's from Advance Auto. The new shocks helped to resolve a loose steering problem too.

Here's the old ones.....

View attachment 30990

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
On a few websites because I need a radiator. And a bowtie up front. Or not. Got distracted with projector headlights. The sales chat on carid sucks. Are those projector headlights a simple plug and play? The work with the mods on the retrofits some have completed at home is not what I want to do. Sales says plug and play but reviews are incoherent.

:undecided:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Playsinsnow said:
On a few websites because I need a radiator. And a bowtie up front. Or not. Got distracted with projector headlights. The sales chat on carid sucks. Are those projector headlights a simple plug and play? The work with the mods on the retrofits some have completed at home is not what I want to do. Sales says plug and play but reviews are incoherent.

:undecided:

The lights themselves (stock functionality: high/low beam, parking and turn signals) are plug and play, but the halos you will have to wire up to a power source yourself, whether it be the fog lights, parking lights, ignition or a manual switch. That may be where the conflicting info is coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samsen

Members Online