What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Monster truck at Lowes tonight and one of our team of 4 is calling off. FFS, can't he take the dogs for a checkup on Friday when we don't work?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working

Blackwater

Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
waiting on IT to fix my machine then off to spend the rest of my birthday having fun.

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
waiting on IT to fix my machine then off to spend the rest of my birthday having fun.

Well Happy Birthday to you sir. Have a good one. What are the odds you and @BlazingTrails share the same bday.

As for me just the usual work work and oh yes some more work. Lol. But I do get a minute here and there to whore around here.

Blackwater

Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
unknown

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
In the cube figuring out a way to be paid not to be in the office on Friday

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Hump day cube life. Not a lot going on here today so far. Put in time off request for last 2 weeks of the month, that will be nice. Dr appointment in an hour, going to dinner with some friends @ Spaghetti Warehouse tonight after work.

In the cube figuring out a way to be paid not to be in the office on Friday

When you get it figured out, I believe this warrants a write up thread :yes: :biggrin:
deal.gif

Reactions: dmanns67 and Matt

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Another day at work. Feels like it should be Friday since I worked last Saturday and Sunday. At least I have Saturday off and then another 8 hours of OT on Sunday.

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Working. Today will be the last super busy day of the week for me, between work at the shop, training clients, and working on the remodel, I'm tired. Totally work it though

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Working

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Weather was in the low 70s all day, and cloudy, so me and my boy played some ball after work for a couple of hours. So much more fun when it's not 90 degrees out. :yes:

Came home, had some pizza, now watching some DVR. :thumbsup:

Reactions: BlazingTrails

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Last day of the work week. Hitting up the grocery after work. Get to enjoy Saturday off then working Sunday. Getting the alignment done on the F150 Saturday morning then going Christmas tree shopping and decorating the house.

Reactions: AManders6

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Driving up north to help nagyiii put the new fender on his TB...but I'm not touching the Ridgeline.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Where the sweet potato pie?

They didn't have any, which was probably a good thing. I put on some weight BEFORE Thanksgiving, added some more during the holiday, and munching on a bunch of pie ain't gonna help. I'll need to live in Kyle's healthy eating thread for quite some time after this. :hopeless:

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky
They didn't have any, which was probably a good thing. I put on some weight BEFORE Thanksgiving, added some more during the holiday, and munching on a bunch of pie ain't gonna help. I'll need to live in Kyle's healthy eating thread for quite some time after this. :hopeless:

That sux0rs. I can relate. Got fatter when i was on light duty from february through july. Im getting close to the weight limit of my ladder at work. Very close.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
DIII Football playoffs in St Paul. Go Tommies! Cousin is a Jr LB for St Thomas.

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Picked up the Christmas tree last night with my boys. Put it on its stand then Let it sit all last night in some fresh water and preservative. So we already know what I'm doing Today.

Attachments

• 20151204_200237.jpg
    20151204_200237.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 2

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
Drinkin' coffee then cleanin' up before hitting the boat dock. SEC championship game at 4:30 then the PAC12 USC game later. Just a lazy Saturday....

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Got done tinkering on the TB for a bit, did some readjusting on the sliding door screens for the 2 bedrooms, as the painters jacked them up and they were all off the tracks. :mad: They are old, rusting, have some small rips in the screening around the edges and all around uncooperative. The one on the master bedroom can close reasonably well, guest bedroom one is a lost cause.

Will mop the floors, and do some other cleaning around the house, then back to the couch for some DVR time, and maybe some pie and a nap. :biggrin:

Reactions: xavierny25

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Yay for D3 football, played four years against Mt. Union. Went to hunt this morning, uncle called me not an hour into shooting time asking if I could come down some millwork at shop. Blessing in disguise sinceafter heading in and getting my waders off I discovered a leak near the anke. Poop. Put the rack back on the Voy, after working, now helping my old man rebuild his back deck around the new hot tub.

Reactions: xavierny25

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Back to work Sunday for me. I wish I was head to the stadium to do some tailgating and watch the Giants and Jets get it on later today , But sadly I'm at work. :sadcry:
I may run across the street to the sports bar and see if I can catch the first quarter or 2.:celebrate:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Did some light detailing on the EXT this morning, got some bird bombs and tree sap cleaned up, and vacuumed the carpet. About to get myself cleaned up before heading across the bay to meet up with some fellow members for lunch, some light modding and hang out for a few hours. :2thumbsup:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Unpacked most of the Christmas decorations and are laying all over the house for the wife to put up. Still need to hang some lights on the deck. Picked up a 4.5' and a 8.5' Christmas tree yesterday. Used the strap to hoist the tree from the driveway onto the deck instead of bringing up the stairs. That damn thing felt much heavier than when I was carrying it on my shoulder. The 8.5' tree was a perfect fit with only a few inches to spare from the ceiling.

Now back at work for 8 hours of OT. Only a 5 day work week for me, counting Sunday. Starting a much needed vacation this Friday, off for 10 days. Coming back to work on the 21st, working three days, then off another 12 days. I love December :celebrate:

Reactions: Blckshdw

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online