1. We are working on the forum's attachment system. Attachments and avatars will be intermittently affected over the next 24 hours.
    Dismiss Notice

Torque for iOS

Discussion in 'Scan Tools' started by Tiggerr, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Tiggerr

Tiggerr Gold Supporter

For us iPhone fans... torque is now available for iOS... when I get time I'll toftt and see how it is....

dkvasnicka and Mooseman like this.
  2. HARDTRAILZ

HARDTRAILZ Moderator

Good deal

3. Mooseman

Mooseman Moderator

I know for the longest time people had been asking for this. I would imagine that it will work only with wifi adapters because iOS prevented connections to the Bluetooth type.

4. Tiggerr

Tiggerr Gold Supporter

According to one of the reviews it is wifi yeah... funny they don't specify in the description... guess I'll need a new dongle...

5. dkvasnicka

dkvasnicka Silver Supporter

Is it in US app store only? Can't find it :sadcry: I hope it's temporary...

EDIT: I also see no mention of iOS or iPhone anywhere on https://torque-bhp.com/
    Are you sure an iOS version has been released? Where does that info come from?

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  6. Tiggerr

Tiggerr Gold Supporter

A friend of mine and I were taking about torque and I mentioned it wasn't for iOS... thought about it, and looked in App Store, and low and behold there it was... just searched torque pro...it came right up... I am in the US though idk if that makes a difference...

Looking a little closer idk who the dev is...if it's in the App Store though, I know apple doesn't let just anyone put up apps...shows it just came out a month ago

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017