Reactions: CaptainKD

Stewzer55

Feb 15, 2014
Yeah, I'm not a fan

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Sacrilege!

smt 59

Is this factory? Lol, at work driving from one yard to another and saw this, just a little thing but I spotted it a mile away.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: Capote

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
The 3rd brake light moulding on LWB can get snow and ice buildup under them, and somehow get their mounts broken when the lift gate is opened. The result is the top end sticks out a bit, catches air during high speed driving, and then gets ripped off. So if it was just that area that was white, I'd lean towards that being the case. If the whole roof was painted white... Well then you shoulda got pics of that too!! :poke: :raspberry:

Reactions: Mounce and Capote

Mark20

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Mounce said:
attachicon.gif
tapatalk_1425019379185.jpeg

Found that on another forum. [emoji14]uke:
I was in the left lane on the Jersey Turnpike passing another car and a super cambered car came tearing up behind me and high beaming me to go even faster. Just on a matter of principle I'm not going to nail it for him. I was hoping he would snap around me and discover how little adhesion he had left.

I saw something that Quebec wanted to outlaw the tricked out camber on public roads.

Reactions: Mounce

Stewzer55

Feb 15, 2014
That's awful.

Reactions: Tiggerr and Mounce

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Mounce said:
So, I finally found what appears to be a decent Mustang forum and then I see this shit (wing) and 9/10 people are applauding the guy. :no:
No. Just no. That body looks good with no spoiler, and I'd love to see one with a lip spoiler versus a bridge spoiler. The one shown makes it a ricers shopping cart.

Reactions: Mounce

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
How can we know it's a Chevy Impala without it? :rotfl:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Not with those taillights! It's an Envoy.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I like that bumper a little bit. The rims are OK, but that rear spoiler, stickers and front fender vents... :no:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
At least it is clean not just hacked up. Not my taste, but someone has some time /or money in it.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Yeah not my cup of tea but it is a lot better than some stuff I've seen!

Reactions: HARDTRAILZ

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Seen a few and some look good and others are awful on the Silvys

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky
I actually seen a vanity mirror taped to a broken side view mirror. Phone was dead though :sadcry:

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Reactions: BlazingTrails

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
OMFG that's horrible! I've never seen that around town, but watch I'll probably start seeing it all the time now! :suicide:

Reactions: dmanns67

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Some people do the strangest things... :puke:

Reactions: Blckshdw

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
The poor thing! Somebody please put it out of its misery, PLEASE!

And an old carbed small block to boot. That cutout for the air cleaner is brutal. A modern LS 5.3 or 6.0 would have made more sense and more power.

The guy has some skills. Too bad he's not using them properly.

I'm going to bed and cry a little.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
@Blckshdw Have you ever seen this gem around the Tampa area? Its for sale on CL for $10k. Awesome skill on the fab work, but just because you can, does not mean you should

image.jpg

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
:rotfl:

Doubt this guy knows how famous his ride is. Damn thing is all over my news feed on FB. He is either going to sell it quickly with all of the attention/sharing or be shamed into pulling the ad down :crazy: Pretty sure it has been posted in every TrailBlazer FB page.

Reactions: Capote and mcsteven

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:rotfl:

Doubt this guy knows how famous his ride is. Damn thing is all over my news feed on FB. He is either going to sell it quickly with all of the attention/sharing or be shamed into pulling the ad down :crazy: Pretty sure it has been posted in every TrailBlazer FB page.

lol, I've been texting that link to all the former members I can think of that don't get on the forum much anymore. Not surprisingly, all of the reactions are the same. Imagine that? :bonk:

Reactions: dmanns67

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mar 31, 2017
PA
I'll tell you what, in my honest opinion, I think the worst appearance mod is when a dude gets out of his truck or whatever, and he's wearing skinny jeans and those bright colored sneakers. I mean, who looks at themselves in the mirror wearing skinny jeans and thinks, yeah, I look good?

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
I'll tell you what, in my honest opinion, I think the worst appearance mod is when a dude gets out of his truck or whatever, and he's wearing skinny jeans and those bright colored sneakers. I mean, who looks at themselves in the mirror wearing skinny jeans and thinks, yeah, I look good?

8a39c76316697ce9abc0ff02bafac250--lag-hilarious.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86