The Random/Funny Pic Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
For a quick second, I thought that was a Thundercats logo at the bottom of the fender 🤣

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
is Lethal the boat or the horizontal freeloader?

1568047082439.png
(CNN) — A Georgia man may have just broken a state record after bagging a massive 14-foot alligator.
Derrick Snelson and his daughter, Shelby, were on Lake Eufaula with Lethal Guide Service, a hunting guide business, when they made the catch on September 1. It was only Snelson's second time hunting alligators, and Shelby's first.
The team spent six hours tracking the beast before finally getting a hook in the animal, shooting it and hauling it aboard the boat. The whole process was a team effort, Derrick said.

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Sparks fly as truck flips onto house

1568288122880.png
A social media users in Alban, Ontario, spotted a truck on top of a house while driving home from work on Monday. The accident was caught on the person's dashcam received as a birthday present two weeks prior.
Thankfully, there were no injuries.
video over in the video section :smile:

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
With all the rain/flooding in Texas this week:
1569089724158.png
In this photo provided by the Chambers County Sheriff's Office, floodwaters surround a home, Thursday, Sept 19, 2019, in Winnie, Texas. The area has experienced heavy flooding due to Tropical Depression Imelda. (Brian Hawthorne/Chambers County Sheriff's Office via AP)

• Sad
Reactions: Mooseman

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
and I think I have problems with filling my tank too quickly.

and should you need some fuel, bring along a moisture removal filter
1569090208499.png

• Sad

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
1569239294243.png
AVON PARK, Fla. (FOX 13) - A bear family have been spotted in Highlands County – and officials are telling residents to leave them alone.
The mama bear and her cubs were first spotted a month ago in Avon Park, and video of the family was captured on home surveillance cameras. Those same bears were recently seen in the Sun 'N Lake area, according to the Highlands County Sheriff's Office.

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Joaquin's dad died in the line of duty, so dozens of police came to watch his first football game
1569259026409.png
Mission, Texas, Police
Cpl. Jose "Speedy" Espericueta couldn't wait to watch his 13-year-old son play in his first football game.
"The one thing he couldn't stop talking about was Joaquin starting football this year," Police Officer Javier Lara told CNN on Sunday.
But Espericueta never got the chance. He was shot and killed in June, becoming the first Mission police officer to die in the line of duty in over 40 years.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Reactions: Redbeard

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:eek: Holy crap!! At least you know the motor is tough, if it was able to keep driving like that, and not grenade itself in the process (yet)

Reactions: Matt and Redbeard

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Hey Matt,

I emailed my nephew and when he responds I'll post.
I'm looking at a Subaru to replace the TB, can you find out what the cause and year model was please?

Reactions: Matt

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
I had bought an impreza wagon before i traded it in for the Sierra. I loved it. Great power, and gas mileage. was just getting too small for the family. And the cost of a new bigger one, are just high. Was cheaper for me to get the truck.

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Hey Matt here is the info my nephew sent back to me :

"they determined it overheated because the fans stopped working in traffic and the rod seized to the crank. it was a 08 forester, naturally aspirated. (EJ253 engine) "
hope this is of some help for ya

Reactions: Matt

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Hey Matt here is the info my nephew sent back to me :

"they determined it overheated because the fans stopped working in traffic and the rod seized to the crank. it was a 08 forester, naturally aspirated. (EJ253 engine) "
hope this is of some help for ya

Thank you mate. It helps because they've got a new motor in what I'm looking at, 2014+ Outback.

Reactions: Redbeard

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Owner missing dentures...
Dog steals owner's dentures, gets hilarious new smile

1570037119572.png

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
this dude's a winner...
A man robbed a bank the day before his wedding to pay for the ring and was caught by his fiancée, police say
1570473463562.png
A man in Texas was arrested and charged with aggravated robbery after his fiancée saw a social media post of him robbing a bank the day before their wedding so he could pay for the ring and the venue.
Heath Edward Bumpous allegedly approached a bank teller at Citizens State Bank in Groveton, Texas, on Friday and said that he had a gun and demanded money, the Trinity County Sheriff's Office said. The 36-year-old Crocket, Texas, man was given the money and left the scene.
The Trinity County Sheriff's Office posted images of Bumpous on their Facebook page following the robbery, asking the public for help in finding the alleged robber. His fiancée saw the photos and recognized Bumpous.
"His fiancée ... was able to get in touch with him on the phone when she saw our post on Facebook," Trinity County Sheriff Woody Wallace said on Facebook. "She knew it was him, she contacted him and asked him if he had robbed the bank."
Bumpous' fiancée was able to convince him to turn himself in, Wallace said.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Nope, Texas, same reason for both. To much sun!

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Did you see what the President did this past Friday?
1571008650636.png
1571008680323.png
"Today, the President welcomed the team to the Oval Office along with North Carolina’s Rowan Little League Softball Team," deputy press secretary Steven Groves said in a statement, according to Fox News. "During their visit in the Oval Office, the President invited the Louisiana team to fly to Louisiana with him this evening." WHAT?! Yup, that is the East Bank Little League World Champion team hitching a ride with President Trump! on Air Force

Attachments

• 1571008760776.png
    1571008760776.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online