The Random/Funny Pic Thread.

smitty5150

Everyone has at least a couple pictures that really don't need an entire thread dedicated to them. Here's a place to put them. If you have any cool pictures, and I mean ANY, put em here. Pictures of your ride, some of your other toys, other peoples rides, funny or stupid things you document in your travels, etc. Go ahead, post em up!

Regulator

The picture doesn't really do this step the justice that it deserves. I would guess it was every bit of 60 degrees and about 10 feet up. Am I about right Kyle?

Here is me being dwarfed by and Excursion.

Front yard flexing.

JRTAHOE

Autobots, ROLL OUT...... :cool:

Fishhunter911

Founding Member
Lifetime VIP Supporter

Attachments

Just had to pul it into town from our farm to get a bigger drop...6 inch drop was still not enough and take it to its new owner. Our regular larger trailers are not nearly that bad.

MAY03LT

Founding Member
Lifetime VIP Supporter

The new owner of this pre owned Escalade ESV brought this in for a service. He never looked under the hood before buying it. Surprise!

Regulator

What a rather trusting buyer. Tell him that I have some ocean front property in Indiana for sale if he is interested.

DARKASS04EXT

markmc said:
Saw this the other day, had to stop and take a pic..
Uhh.. St> Johns County.... :lipsrsealed:
Florida isn't one of my favorite states anymore :no:

Great pic though, i could only imagine looking into the rearview as its coming up the bed of the truck.

Fishhunter911

Founding Member
Lifetime VIP Supporter
DARKASS04EXT said:
Uhh.. St> Johns County.... :lipsrsealed:
Florida isn't one of my favorite states anymore :no:

Great pic though, i could only imagine looking into the rearview as its coming up the bed of the truck.

:tequila:

:Lager Louts:

:whisptersecret:

:rant:

fishsticks said:
This showed up to one of our wheelin trips. Monoleaf rear suspension and all 6 are drive wheels. :yes: He calls it "Plum Crazy".

How did it work? Definitely a conversation starter

Regulator

fishsticks said:
This showed up to one of our wheelin trips. Monoleaf rear suspension and all 6 are drive wheels. :yes: He calls it "Plum Crazy".

That thing is a monster!!!

Bet you can get a deal on a slightly used tent!

Regulator

Yup, probably a whole bunch of first/only time used tents there! That is certainly some dedication to saving some money!

ItsOnVoy

Regulator said:
Yup, probably a whole bunch of first/only time used tents there! That is certainly some dedication to saving some money!
Honestly there not that crazy good if you can get almost the same deal a week later lol I mean the ads do not even come out till today so they are camping out and not knowing what they want in a way. But if some like to miss there thanksgiving for a saving of $100 its all them! I want to eat :biggrin:

fishsticks

HARDTRAILZ said:
How did it work? Definitely a conversation starter

Somewhere I have some dash video following him. It's pretty cool to see both rear axles move in different directions. :biggrin: I'll find it.

He has 37s on the rears and 42s on the front and is geared appropriately.

Sweet. Cool when guys split sizes and make them function

Those look pretty sweet Tyler. I gotta step my game up and get down with the SMDs, I bet they're a lot easier to work with fitment wise :yes:

ItsOnVoy

Blckshdw said:
Those look pretty sweet Tyler. I gotta step my game up and get down with the SMDs, I bet they're a lot easier to work with fitment wise :yes:
SMD's are the best!! I have them running on the outside of my car and they are bright :cool: They do last longer too I think!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dr. Jones

Staff online

Latest posts

Top Bottom