The COVID escape room

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I would go in nakkid.. I am sure someone might have appreciated my fat ass!

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
The mrs & I got our booster shot Wednesday, no side effects:celebrate:

US210207B.jpg

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
You got lucky.. got into one of those "either you get the shot, or you dont work here anymore". Found a place locally that had the J&J shot, my wife had no side effects. I thought I was gonna die! Took about a week for the tenderness in my arm to go away.

Reactions: Matt and Redbeard

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Because she "LOVES" me... From time to time, my wife enjoys appealing to my intellectual vanity; manifested in THIS case by telling me,

"Honey... I know we've had some very serious concerns about the Covid Crisis lately... So I got you a Little Light Reading...You Know... Something to sort of ...Take your Mind Off of the Entire Subject..."

I thought... "Wait For It..."

So then I found THIS Little Tome resting on the counter top last night after she went to bed...

PLAGUESUPONTHEARTH.jpeg

LOL... Cute Kid... My Wife... :>)

Last edited:

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I'm wearing mine...

Max-w-mask.jpg

That looks bad. It actually does look like a diaper. :laugh:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Havent worn a mask since the start of this, and aint gonna start now

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
Havent worn a mask since the start of this, and aint gonna start now
I've been reluctant myself... by nature. I've only been forced to wear masks in medical facilities or be denied entry. I have a handy little fabric mesh mask that wouldn't stop a moderate sized... well, use your imagination.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I've been reluctant myself... by nature. I've only been forced to wear masks in medical facilities or be denied entry. I have a handy little fabric mesh mask that wouldn't stop a moderate sized... well, use your imagination.
Same.. But the odd part.. When my wife and I went into the Hospital back in September to have our baby, no mask was required for us, but was required for everyone else.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Good ole ww2 gas masks work well

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
A 21 y.o. and two younger siblings lost their parents last year due to Covid 19. The two younger ones, a ten y.o. & 16 y.o., raised a couple of pigs (with no experience). Here's the community coming together to help them out when the hogs go up for auction: Watch all of the 2:22 video, it is incredible what the community helped them with.

www.fox13news.com

Highlands County livestock auction lifts up family devastated by COVID-19

I was unable to locate this on youtube, but it is on fox13news.com.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Been in quarantine for a couple days now.. only 3 more to go! Freaking plandemic.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online