Attachments

• TVadmin.JPG
    TVadmin.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 29

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Still hear crickets chirping in the Introductions forum. Except the Admin woke up and welcomed FOUR noobs recently. Except for a female poster who got a couple of replies, it remains a ghost town. Poor lonely noobs.

View attachment 23889

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 41

gmcman

Dec 12, 2011
the roadie said:
Still hear crickets chirping in the Introductions forum. Except the Admin woke up and welcomed FOUR noobs recently. Except for a female poster who got a couple of replies, it remains a ghost town. Poor lonely noobs.

View attachment 10525

Looks like possible bait for anyone to try to recruit them over to here then ban their acct.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
gmcman said:
Looks like possible bait for anyone to try to recruit them over to here then ban their acct.
Except posts in the Intro forum don't increase your post count. So a noob who only posts there, even a technical question, remains at zero posts. And until they get at least ONE post count, they can't be contacted by PM. A noob who thinks there's a community there, gets no replies to an intro post, is likely to wander away, disillusioned.

More proof that Vertical Scope cares nothing for the people. Just the ad $$.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
I've been banned for good lol BUT I can still access the site on my phone, Mat's computer, my son's computer, and my tablet lol

I found out when doing some research, and when I got to the site it brought me to a page that told me my account password was over 200 days old or some crap, and to click "here" to access your account. I clicked the link and it just tells me I am banned forever...which is fine because it's a dying site anyways and I have plenty of electronics at hand so they can never really keep me off of it.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Voymom said:
...when I got to the site it brought me to a page that told me my account password was over 200 days old or some crap, and to click "here" to access your account. I clicked the link and it just tells me I am banned forever...
That's how it happened with one of my long time shills. Funny how they believe that banning us will somehow stop the recruiting. :rotfl:

Hypnotoad

Dec 5, 2011
Voymom said:
I've been banned for good lol BUT I can still access the site on my phone, Mat's computer, my son's computer, and my tablet lol

I found out when doing some research, and when I got to the site it brought me to a page that told me my account password was over 200 days old or some crap, and to click "here" to access your account. I clicked the link and it just tells me I am banned forever...which is fine because it's a dying site anyways and I have plenty of electronics at hand so they can never really keep me off of it.

Welcome to the club! That's the same thing that happened to me.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Hypnotoad said:
Welcome to the club! That's the same thing that happened to me.

It really isnt a concern for me, the site does have some really great information on it but most of it is already here in the form of tv's original members. Besides the good information and the entertaining posts by people who dont really have a clue I dont need to go over there. But if for some reason I do need to go there to read up on something that I cant find here I can just use a different device.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
BO TIE SS said:
Funny how they believe that banning us will somehow stop the recruiting. :rotfl:
Funny how they think we're in it for the money, and we're not. Funny how our "success" makes them nervous that they overpaid for trailvoy and failed to care and nurture the community. But it's a lesson Rob Laidlaw should have learned before, as one after another of his acquisitions ran jailbreaks to escape his mercenary clutches. He might have a profitable business model, but at the cost of being a hated destroyer of Internet communities. And scammer of advertisers.

Jman423 said:
The fascinating thing about those results are the SUBJECT lines of the GMTN threads that were indexed and ranked that high. "Vertical Scope scamming their advertisers" "Fleeing Trailvoy" "Sayonara Trailvoy" "Trailvoy is full of fail"

And as always, I'm embarrassed and chagrined that my Youtube account has that name. I suppose I should do something about that. PM me anybody who has an approach to take that could preserve the content under a new account name.

NewfieEnvoy

Jan 25, 2012
Went over today to read an article and figured I might as well login and recruit some talent ;-) Sent out a good 30 PM's. I can see one has posted over here already :thumbsup:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
.....and you shouldn't talk about all the things that go on, see the new (to me at least) button they just put at the bottom of EVERY image linked from elsewhere, like Photobucket, etc.

View attachment 24105

Makes it easier for noobs to tattle to Vertical Scope when they see something that *may* have been turned into a recruiting poster.

If they nuke a lot of pictures, they are going to SEVERELY harm the utility of the site.

Never ever saw this sort of reaction taken by Vertical Scope. Losers.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 127

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
the roadie said:
.....and you shouldn't talk about all the things that go on, see the new (to me at least) button they just put at the bottom of EVERY image linked from elsewhere, like Photobucket, etc.

View attachment 10793

Makes it easier for noobs to tattle to Vertical Scope when they see something that *may* have been turned into a recruiting poster.

If they nuke a lot of pictures, they are going to SEVERELY harm the utility of the site.

Never ever saw this sort of reaction taken by Vertical Scope. Losers.

Lol :rotfl:, nice feature they got there. Even a guest on the site can report an image. Hmmmmm :undecided: so if someone reports 100 images then Vertical Scope would have 100 images to review and verify...with that being said then 25 people reporting 100 images each would mean Vertical Scope would have 2500 images to review and verify :confused: , I bet that would take them alot of time for them to do all that follow up :hissyfit: .

:rotfl:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Further proof that they expect the community to do the "work".

I should report every pic that has an embedded ad.:undecided::rotfl:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
MAY03LT said:
Further proof that they expect the community to do the "work".

I should report every pic that has an embedded ad.:undecided::rotfl:

Lol...I just reported one so I could see the process :rotfl:.

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Well sometime toward the end of October or early November my paid account expired. Found where the auto subscription is buried on PayPal and nuked it. No more of my money will be going to VS. There is another site of theirs where I stop by now and then that they bought a year ago. I was going to donate. Nope. Ads there have picked up and will only get worse.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
So the OS has about 89 members visiting at the moment, but we know VS lies and inflates the numbers by using extraordinarily long inactivity time before ceasing to count somebody.

And their sole remaining mod hasn't logged in for two weeks. So the Toronto admin, who used to be tasked with keeping tabs on over 50 (!) forums, is trying to run the show and take down the reported images?

Right......

Over here, we have 95 members visiting, a good collection of volunteer staff (we don't have to be paid to care like they do), numerous premium members, and the like.

And the Intro threads are still full of crickets. 24 new Intros in two weeks had zero replies, and a couple were hijacked by other noobs posting their questions instead of being guided to do it properly. What a rude place. :no:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR

ZOOMDWEEBEE

Apr 4, 2012
I think i may have been removed or placed on the (no longer with us ) side of things over there.. i posted a response to a question reguarding the new price on a Ford Explore of all things..(not sure how it was relevant on a site for TB/Envoy) but let the guy know there are more ppl over here with better insight on any of his questions than over there.. that being said when i put up G*M*T*N*A*T*I*O*N.COM it was changed to trailvoy.com and the response i got was asking how i thought it was relevant to the original question.. and now i cant access my acct on the OS. probly for the best anyway's.:cool::rotfl:

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
ZOOMDWEEBEE said:
and now i cant access my acct on the OS. probly for the best anyway's.:cool::rotfl:

I see you as have posted something at 11:44am tho... :undecided:

Btw, wtf is Amish Mafia The Untold Story - Welcome :confused:

the roadie said:
What's the link to that thread?

Here's the link to that thread he was talking about: New and (Historical) Used Blue Book Value - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

But as I said, he seems to be able to access his account just fine... he's currently spamming every new thread with the following:

View attachment 24198

Not sure I understand him or his motives... :confused:

Attachments

• stealth sub woofer for sale Jl Audio w3v3 - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS an_2012-11-29_11-4.jpg
    stealth sub woofer for sale Jl Audio w3v3 - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS an_2012-11-29_11-4.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 33

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
ZOOMDWEEBEE said:
I think i may have been removed or placed on the (no longer with us ) side of things over there.. i posted a response to a question reguarding the new price on a Ford Explore of all things..(not sure how it was relevant on a site for TB/Envoy) but let the guy know there are more ppl over here with better insight on any of his questions than over there.. that being said when i put up G*M*T*N*A*T*I*O*N.COM it was changed to trailvoy.com and the response i got was asking how i thought it was relevant to the original question.. and now i cant access my acct on the OS. probly for the best anyway's.:cool::rotfl:

Yep, that spelling is magically changed these days. Clear the cookies and go back as a guest, you could keep them busy by reporting a bunch of images in threads that they would have to follow up on, it's easy to do. :rotfl:

Ha, being a guest can't even get you into the Gallery to look at pics of members trucks, you can only see a thumbnail image of the album. So like are pictures in an album a secret over there and for members only:crazy:? I wish I could remove my album over there:hissyfit:. If they don't want me there then they should delete my album too!

:rotfl:TRAILVOY's OWNER SUCKS :crackup::rotfl:

ZOOMDWEEBEE

Apr 4, 2012
it's just a site that i found the other day.. i posted it a bunch of times...just causing mayhem.. not trying to reflect badly on this site.. just trying to get more ppl to jump.. it's for the Amish Mafia!! i find that alittle insane.:rotfl:

CdnGMan said:
I see you as have posted something at 11:44am tho... :undecided:

Btw, wtf is Amish Mafia The Untold Story - Welcome :confused:

Here's the link to that thread he was talking about: New and (Historical) Used Blue Book Value - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

But as I said, he seems to be able to access his account just fine... he's currently spamming every new thread with the following:

View attachment 10891

Not sure I understand him or his motives... :confused:

I did get back into my acct.. but for how long i can not say.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
ZOOMDWEEBEE said:

Probably not too long since they read here too...

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
ZOOMDWEEBEE said:

Good stuff... and while I won't speak for the Admins / mods of this site, I would say that your spamming the OS with that site isn't doing this one any good whatsoever...

This site and the members that call it home are above that sort of stuff - at least I'd like to think we are...
I don't think there's anything wrong with "gently" trying to recruit people to come here - I do it myself, but there's no reason to bash them over the head with it...

At the end of the day, if they want advice on the platform, hang with cool people and possibly learn something, they'll come...
If not, they won't. Simple as that.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Our association with the amish mafia will give us street cred in Lancaster!:wootwoot:

ZOOMDWEEBEE

Apr 4, 2012
CdnGMan said:
Good stuff... and while I won't speak for the Admins / mods of this site, I would say that your spamming the OS with that site isn't doing this one any good whatsoever...

This site and the members that call it home are above that sort of stuff - at least I'd like to think we are...
I don't think there's anything wrong with "gently" trying to recruit people to come here - I do it myself, but there's no reason to bash them over the head with it...

At the end of the day, if they want advice on the platform, hang with cool people and possibly learn something, they'll come...

Point well taken.. i will stop spamming over on the other site.. i may still try to recruit from over there by doing private msg.. wont happen again.. :redface:

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Well my recent insomnia for tonight has left bored and with nothing to do. So what to do, why not send another complaint email to VS about TV and see if I can get a response. I will post more if I do get a response :rotfl:. If I get no response I will just send another email.

I also may have started a political war on woot.com

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
blazinlow89 said:
...why not send another complaint email to VS about TV ...
Complaining to Vertical Scope about the state of trailvoy is like complaining to Walmart about the people who shop there. They basically don't care as long as their sales continue. I'm sure other analogies will come to me if I think......

Complaining to Vertical Scope about the sad state of trailvoy is like:

...complaining to Olive Garden that their fake Italian food sucks.

...complaining to GM that they have no competent replacement for the GMT360 in the US.

...complaining to the septic system that it smells.

...complaining to Facebook that their ads and privacy policies suck worse than all three above combined.

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
CdnGMan said:

While we don't want to "spam" their site (well, I do, but I won't), I do want the ability to guide their members over here where they can actually get real help. They won't allow our site to be visible over there because they know damn well everyone will come here and not go back there... they're afraid, and for excellent reasons. While I was never associated with VS, I did manage TV for decent amount of time, there are still things they haven't fixed... things that I was in the middle of working on. Reason: they don't care one bit about the community, they just want their numbers. This thing between our site and theirs is just about them saving face... they got screwed, big time, and they aren't going to admit it.

The head jackass over there, I can't remember his name, has lied publicly about a lot since this site started, his promises turned into lies, his intentions are lies, and he is gradually running that site into the ground. As long as they continue to inflate their numbers, the poor members and advertisers won't notice. Hopefully, Google will continue to index pages like this and everything else you see when you Google "TrailVoy"... getting the word out there about what's really going on.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Jman423 said:
...Google will continue to index pages like this and everything else you see when you Google "TrailVoy"... getting the word out there about what's really going on.
Google for "trailvoy vertical scope", just for fun:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 25341

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 199

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Jman423 said:
...I can't remember his name...
The name Stew stands out in my mind, but he might have just been a crony.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
CdnGMan said:
That is simply awesome!!! LMAO!!! :thumbsup:

Just google "trailvoy" and see the hits you get, most are negative ones promoting GMTNation..."banned members, trailvoy malware, just moved here from trailvoy, etc, etc, etc" try it! :thumbsup::wootwoot:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Now if only we could get on google's page 1 for "trailblazer forum" that would be even better.

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
Sparky said:
Now if only we could get on google's page 1 for "trailblazer forum" that would be even better.

We're doing our best. Tommy worked VERY hard to get TrailVoy ranked high on Google, it was not an easy, or quick process.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Maybe if I post "TRAILBLAZER FORUM" all over the place it will help :rotfl:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samsen

Members Online