so who still uses the old site?

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Just tried to visit earlier and got this. :lipsrsealed:

8057142230_d805501c17_c_d.jpg

Seems to be back ... Reported Attack Site - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum ... now.

Hypnotoad

Dec 5, 2011
To answer the original question. I just got banned. People keep on PMing me over there looking for pictures to a how-to I made. So, I keep referring them here. Apparently, they monitor PMs.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Hypnotoad said:
To answer the original question. I just got banned. People keep on PMing me over there looking for pictures to a how-to I made. So, I keep referring them here. Apparently, they monitor PMs.

How dare you try to help the people find the answers they need! :biggrin:

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
Hypnotoad said:
To answer the original question. I just got banned.

Congrats on joining that exclusive club!!
I thought I had joined it, but it turns out they just deleted my posts... :confused:

Hypnotoad said:
People keep on PMing me over there looking for pictures to a how-to I made. So, I keep referring them here. Apparently, they monitor PMs.

Yup... I usually tell people to contact me via email when directing them to where they can locate the data or people...

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Hypnotoad said:
Apparently, they monitor PMs.
Their asshattery knows no bounds. They are world-class chickenshits to be threatened by little ol' *us*? :wink:

They treat the site like a cash cow, to be milked of whatever revenue they can while feeding it nothing.

View attachment 23181

Attachments

• cash-cow.jpg
    cash-cow.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 74

Hypnotoad

Dec 5, 2011
You can make a new screen name if you change your ip address. The forum is pretty low tech.

I'm considering spamming the site or just start recruiting just out of spite.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Hypnotoad said:
You can make a new screen name if you change your ip address. The forum is pretty low tech.

I'm considering spamming the site or just start recruiting just out of spite.

I'm pretty sure they watch this site like a hawk as well. I know there was a Moderator on TV who had an account here as well, but remained incognito until he screwed up and told me :rotfl:

Like little ol' me wouldn't rat him out? Damn right I did!!! If i'm going to get banned because of stupidity, what would make any TV moderator/admin think I won't rat them out? Not sure if the Moderator from TV is still here or not, but it doesn't bother me anymore. I think it is the funniest shit when they all praise TV but yet all their information is coming from here. If TV was that bad ass they wouldn't be intimidated by GMTN!

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:undecided: Ya know, I'm really surprised Loverotties hasn't been made a mod yet... :confused:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Blckshdw said:
:undecided: Ya know, I'm really surprised Loverotties hasn't been made a mod yet... :confused:
Yah, it's not like the last 3-4 promoted mods actually stuck around and did anything useful. The barrel bottom is looming closer and closer......

View attachment 23198

Attachments

• Bill_The_Cat_Adoption.jpg
    Bill_The_Cat_Adoption.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 150

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
What fucking bullshit!!!! I made a new account at TV to try ad help bring over some noobs, and I went to register my user name as gmtnationchick, and they switched it to trailvoychick....NOW i'm pissed!

I e-mailed the "Webmaster" and I am guessing I will be placed on a global ban in a short amount of time. At this rate, I'm hoping I can use a different computer in the house to make a different account.

And on a different note, I don't think they allow members to delete accounts even though there is an option to do so. Maybe it is their way at keeping their numbers? Utter bullshit!

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Voymom said:
Maybe it is their way at keeping their numbers? Utter bullshit!

Yeah. A while back I posted a screen that showed confirmed banned members in the currently active users list. Gotta keep those stats up one way or another.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
MAY03LT said:
Yeah. A while back I posted a screen that showed confirmed banned members in the currently active users list. Gotta keep those stats up one way or another.

Yeah I went to go delete my old voymom account a few months back as I never venture over there anymore and yet I can still sign into the account? I e-mailed them and never got a response. They just keep digging themselves into a deeper hole, and eventually the site will be filled with members who are no longer with them.

I went to make another account simply to help bring over the noobs are who are getting wrong and crappy advise. They think GMTN is hard up for members due to us trying to bring their members here, but yet they have more posts and less activity?? Stupid ignorant people. I hope they go broke lol

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Voymom said:
They think GMTN is hard up for members due to us trying to bring their members here,
We're not hard up because simply acquiring members is not our mission. Nor is making money. We're heartbroken when noobs go there first and don't get their questions answered, but not willing to compromise our principles to put $$ in the pockets of the evil empire from Toronto to continue to participate in their abusive, parasitical business model.
but yet they have more posts and less activity??
Here's some recent stats:

Historical posts per day at Trailvoy: (sorry even the fixed font doesn't format the table well)

Trailvoy Posts Members Delta posts Days Posts per day
10/06/12 1136408 111020 122292 524 233
05/01/11 1014116 87772 124308 351 354
05/15/10 889808 65807 205352 395 520
04/15/09 684456 40035 161707 365 443
04/15/08 522749 23077 218405 375 582
04/06/07 304344 11673 206995 351 590
04/20/06 97349 4032 86807 277 313
07/17/05 10542 795 10542

In the last week:

POSTS PER DAY: 16-22!

New members post an intro thread, get no response, and QUIT. Traffic is off 95% since we started in Dec 2011!

The war's over. We win.

Our posts per day since we opened to the public: 315. :wink:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
I used the link above a few times today to watch that thread, I browsed around and couldnt believe how many threads are a month old with 75-100 views and 0 replies. Then I tried logging in and saw my banned message again and now I can't even visit the site, so this device I'm on wont work there anymore I guess? So with my picture gallery over there do they own my pics now or can I ask they remove them? What a bunch of Asses. I'm off to the garage for a Bud now, they wound me up again.

Hey CdnGman, do you have Loverotties e mail?

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Denali n DOO said:
Hey CdnGman, do you have Loverotties e mail?
If I had ylab or loverotties' physical addresses, they would be getting a special delivery of flaming poop bags for being such asshats. They chose poorly.

View attachment 23201

Attachments

• blog-pics-poop-bag.jpg
    blog-pics-poop-bag.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 139

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
CdnGMan said:
.... why else would he stay there trying to keep the OS afloat?? :confused:
Because he can't grasp advanced economic concepts like "unpaid slavery" and "profit-mongering parasitical offshore corporation" and "milking the community instead of nurturing it" ? :confused:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Rotties knows about us and admitted that he wants no part of this site. He used to get flamed a lot for guessing, so without anyone there to correct him, trailvoy must be like living in paradise.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
I may be out of line here....but whatever happened to having rights? Do you throw your right to freedom of speech away by using the internet? It sure seem's like you void out all your human rights once you join the OS. Truly is sad.

But it just reassures me of why I am here and not there. After posting once or twice over there, I couldn't imagine "living" there. I know that we don't get bashed on GMTN for visiting the OS...but damn I feel like I'm f'ing cheating on a significant other by glancing at that site lol kinda makes me sad :lipsrsealed:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
MAY03LT said:
... he wants no part of this site. ...
No part of a community? No dialog with competent diagnosticians, people who can read schematics, and folks who can read the shop manual and understand the systems?

What a sad and insulated way to live.

Must have been home schooled and knows nothing else about the scary world out here.

View attachment 23206

Attachments

• paranoid.jpg
    paranoid.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 136

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Voymom said:
I may be out of line here....but whatever happened to having rights? Do you throw your right to freedom of speech away by using the internet? It sure seem's like you void out all your human rights once you join the OS.
Gotta correct this misconception. On web sites, especially forums, the OWNER has absolute say. The 1st Amendment only says the GOVERNMENT will not infringe your right to free speech. Web sites and their bandwidth are private property, and the owners can set any legal rules they want. They can't discriminate against protected classes of people, but if they want to have a site reserved for rutabaga farmers only, then by gum they can. Their $$, their rules. They're not the government, and they're not common carriers.

Free Speech isn't totally free if somebody else is paying for the soap box.

Just to clarify.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
the roadie said:
Gotta correct this misconception. On web sites, especially forums, the OWNER has absolute say. The 1st Amendment only says the GOVERNMENT will not infringe your right to free speech. Web sites and their bandwidth are private property, and the owners can set any legal rules they want. They can't discriminate against protected classes of people, but if they want to have a site reserved for rutabaga farmers only, then by gum they can. Their $$, their rules. They're not the government, and they're not common carriers.

Free Speech isn't totally free if somebody else is paying for the soap box.

Just to clarify.

Thank you Roadie!! I wasn't being sarcastic when I asked, and getting a correct answer was what I was looking for. I guess I just got confused when reading a post over there about their private messages not being private, and someone said something a long the lines of it being illegal(I think).

And knowing this now, it's even more scarier being over on the OS. They can literally put words in your mouth and you can't do shit about it. :eek:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Voymom said:
... their private messages not being private, and someone said something a long the lines of it being illegal(I think).
This is a regulation where Europe is ahead of the USA, and for EU citizens, data privacy is huge. PMs *are* illegal to read, even for administrators, in the accounts of EU citizens. Vertical Scope does not respect that, I believe.
And knowing this now, it's even more scarier being over on the OS. They can literally put words in your mouth and you can't do shit about it. :eek:
Well, I can do that now, here. :raspberry:

garfield-mug-mod.jpg

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
It would appear that ylab does in fact frequent here...

I happen to view both sites, even combined, both sites don't generate the activity that was once held.

He obviously has no idea of the popularity of this site now...

Many of the 'old timers' that have owned GMT360s for some time, have moved on with the platform now defunct.

Not sure how much truth there is in that tho...

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
its just terrible all the way around... the only people "hurting" are the newbs lookin for advice/help and just get stupid responses on how to look for things...

i'll use myself as an example... i've been lookin into trading in the SS... so when i get my new vehicle, and go looking for forums... which one do i sign up for.. how do i know its not like a trailvoy situation you know... that happened to me in my DD Grand Prix... signed onto a couple of forums.. one is just completely dead.. the other, is much more active... but luckily i know how to look for things and can tell a good community, compared to a bad one... it just sux being a newb 360 owner and going over to trailvoy... sure, you have to take into consideration that advice over the net is taken with a grain of salt.. but if your a DIY'r and trying to save money... thats kinda hard to decipher, unless its like "hey my radio doesnt work" "ok check your brake fluid"... then thats obvious... but you all get what i mean lol... so for those still recruiting... keep it up :grouphug:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Boricua SS said:
its just terrible all the way around... the only people "hurting" are the newbs lookin for advice/help and just get stupid responses on how to look for things...
Yes, it's bad for the noobs. But enriching Vertical Scope by participating as unpaid slaves in their profit-fueled business model is no way to ensure the long-term survival of enthusiast forums. It's VERTICAL SCOPE who's trying to imprison the eyeballs of the noobs by not allowing them to know where the experienced owners have gone.
.. so for those still recruiting... keep it up :grouphug:
It's a measure of how poisonous the VS business model is, that they force us to use subterfuge to get the truth out.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
CdnGMan said:
Not sure how much truth there is in that tho...
There are still plenty of these vehicles out there. And with the mileage going up on all of them, there will always be people looking for support. :twocents:

Boricua SS said:
but luckily i know how to look for things and can tell a good community, compared to a bad one...
Yeah, just look to see if it's owned by VS. If so, RUN!!!!!:rotfl:

Hypnotoad

Dec 5, 2011
BO TIE SS said:
Yeah, just look to see if it's owned by VS. If so, RUN!!!!!:rotfl:

Verticle scope owns passatworld forums, which is a very good forum I use. It doesn't have the ads like the old site. Although, it isn't organized all that well.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Vertical Scope sites to shun. Be afraid. Be very afraid. Part 1:

Automotive

AutoGuide.com
RVGuide.com
hybridCARS.com
TheTruthAboutCars.com

Acura

Acura-Legend.com
AcuraWorld.com
ClubILX.com
ClubRSX.com
ILXClub.com
ILXForums.com
MDXers.org
NSXForums.com
Team-Integra.net
TSXclub.com
ZDXforum.com

Alfa Romeo

AlfaBB.com

Aston Martin

AstonMartinForum.com

Audi

Audi-Forums.com
AudiA1forum.com
R8Talk.com

BMW

1SeriesOnline.com
BimmerWerkz.com
BMW-Driver.net
M5Board.com

Chrysler

200Forums.com
300cForums.com
3si.org
AvengerForum.com
BarracudaForums.com
BigBlockDart.com
CaliberForums.com
ChallengerTalk.com
ChargerForums.com
CherokeeSRT8.com
ChryslerMinivan.net
CumminsForum.com
CustomDakotas.com
CustomMagnums.com
Dakota-Durango.com
DartForums.com
DodgeDartCentral.com
Dodge-Nitro.com
DodgeIntrepid.net
DodgeTalk.com
GrandCherokeePhotos.com
HemiForum.com
JeepCommander.com
Jeeperos.com
JeepPatriot.com
JKOwners.com
MyJeepCompass.com
NAGCA.com
RamChargerCentral.com
SRT10Forum.com
SRTForums.com
TurboDodge.com
ViperAlley.com

Ferrari

Ferrari-Talk.com

Fiat

Fiat500owners.com
FiatForums.com
FiatScene.com

Fisker

FiskerBuzz.com

Ford

460Ford.com
AllFordMustangs.com
CompleteMustang.com
Corral.net
DFWStangs.net
FiestaDrivers.com
FocusDrivers.com
FordFocusElectric.com
FordForums.com
FordFusionClub.com
FordGT500.com
FordInsideNews.com
FordMuscleForums.com
FordRanger.net
Ford-Taurus.org
FullsizeBronco.com
LightningRodder.com
MercuryCougar.net
MKSDrivers.com
ModdedMustangs.com
MuscularMustangs.com
NewCougar.org
Powerstroke.org
PowerStrokeNation.com
RaptorOwners.com
TaurusClub.com
TaurusDrivers.com
TheDieselStop.com
ThePullingPlace.com
Vintage-Mustang.com

GM

355Nation.net
3800Pro.com
AcadiaForum.net
Cadillac-ELR.com
CadillacATSForum.com
CadillacOwners.com
CadillacForums.com
Camaros.net
Chevelles.com
Chevelles.net
ChevroletCruze.net
ChevyMalibuForum.com
ChevyTeam.com
CobaltSS.com
ColoradoFans.com
Corvette-Forum.com
CruzeTalk.com
DieselPlace.com
DigitalCorvettes.com
DuramaxForum.com
ElCaminoCentral.com
ElCaminos.com
EnclaveForum.net
EncoreForums.com
FirebirdNation.com
G5Club.net
G6OwnersClub.com
G8Board.com
G8Forum.com
GMinsidenews.com
GM-Volt.com
GraniteOwners.com
GTOForum.com
H2Fanatic.com
ImpalaForums.com
Impalas.net
ImpalaSSForum.com
Inegma.net
LS1GTO.com
LS1LT1.com
ModernCamaro.com
NewAgeGTO.com
Novas.net
RedlineForums.com
RegalForums.com
S10forum.com
SaturnOutlookForum.net
SilveradoSierra.com
SkyRoadster.com
SmokinVette.com
SolsticeForum.com
SolsticeForums.com
SparkTalk.com
SSRFanatic.com
StevesNovaSite.com
TerrainForum.com
TheDieselGarage.com
TrailVoy.com
TraverseForum.com
TurboBuicks.com
V6Z24.com
VeranoTalk.com
VetteHound.com
VoltForums.com
Vseries.net
XLRForum.com
YourCobalt.com
Z06Vette.com

Honda

7thGenHonda.com
8thCivic.com
9thGenCivic.com
ClubEP3.com
CrosstourOwnersClub.com
CRVownersClub.com
Crz-Craze.com
CRZForum.com
D-series.org
DriveAccord.net
ElementOwnersClub.com
FcxClub.com
FitOwnersClub.com
InsightCentral.net
K20A.org
K-series.com
OdyClub.com
OdysseyOwnersClub.com
Piloteers.org
PreludeOnline.com
PreludePower.com
RidgelineOwnersClub.com
RLXForum.com
SuperHonda.com

Hyundai

AzeraForums.com
ElantraForum.com
ElantraXD.com
GenCoupe.com
GenesisForums.com
GenesisForums.org
Hyundai-Forums.com
HyundaiPerformance.com
NewTiburon.com
SonataForums.com
Veloster.org

Infiniti

6mt.net
InfinitiJXForum.com

Kia

ForteForums.com
Kia-Forums.com
KiaGT.org
KiaSoulForums.com
OptimaForums.com
Quoris.org

Lamborghini

Lamborghini-Talk.com

Land Rover

LandRoversOnly.com
RangeRovers.net

Lexus

CT200Hforum.com
GS350Forum.com
LexusFforum.com
LF-LCForum.com
My.is

Lotus

LotusTalk.com

Mazda

ClubRoadster.net
CX5Drivers.com
CX7Club.com
FMVPerformance.com
Mazda2Forums.com
Mazda2Revolution.com
Mazda3Forums.com
Mazda3Revolution.com
Mazda6Club.com
Mazda6Drivers.com
MazdaSpeeders.com
MazdaWorld.org
MX6.com

Mercedes-Benz

BenzForum.com
BenzWorld.org
MyMBOnline.com
SLKWorld.com
SLSForums.com

Mini

Mini2.com

Mitsubishi

3si.org
Club3G.com
DSMTalk.com
EVOTuners.net
EvoXforums.com
Mitsubishi-Forums.com

Nissan

240sxForums.com
350z-Tech.com
B15Sentra.net
ClubArmada.com
ClubFrontier.org
ClubTitan.org
ClubXterra.org
CubeForums.com
JukeForums.com
NissanClub.com
NissanCubeLife.com
NissanForums.com
NissanMurano.org
NissanVersaForums.com
SR20Forum.com
TheNewX.org
TitanTalk.com
Zcar.com

Opel

OpelGT.com

Peugeot

PeugeotForums.com

Porsche

BoxsterForums.com
CayenneForums.com

Renault

RenaultZEForum.com

Rolls Royce

RollsRoyceForums.com

Saab

Saab92x.com
SaabCentral.com
SaabLink.net
SaabScene.com

Scion

FR-Sforum.com
IQColony.com
IQ-Forums.com
NewScionXB.com
ScionForum.com
YourScionTC.com

Smart

SmartCarofAmerica.com

Subaru

SubaruBRZForum.com
SubaruForester.org
SubaruOutback.org
SubaruXVForum.com
WRXTuners.com

Suzuki

Suzuki-Forums.com

Toyota

CustomTacos.com
FJCruiserForums.com
PriusForum.com
PriusOnline.com
Rav4World.com
SiennaChat.com
TheSupraForums.com
ToyotaCelicas.com
ToyotaNation.com
TundraSolutions.com
TundraTalk.net

Volkswagen

JettaForums.com
JettaJunkie.com
MyFastGTI.com
NewBeetle.org
PassatWorld.com
VAGDrivers.net
VolkswagenOwnersClub.com
VWEosClub.com
VWforum.com
VWUpForums.com

Volvo

SmallVolvos.com
VolvoForum.com
Volvo-Forums.com
VolvoV40Club.com

Others & Misc.

AussieExotics.com
BC4x4.com
CarTownForums.com
ChinaCarForums.com
CrankshaftCoalition.com
Dieselmovies.com
Engine-Care.com
FFCars.com
FMVPerformance.com
GasserHotRods.com
GasStinks.com
HotRodders.com
HybridCars.com
HybridForums.org
LayitLow.com
Low-Riders.com
Mautofied.com
ModifiedCarTrader.com
Outbackers.com
Patrol4x4.com
Pirate4x4.com
Planet4x4.net
Quebec4x4.com
SpecialStage.com
TrueStreetCars.com
Tunerfriends.com

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Part 2:

Powersports

Motorcycle.com
ATV.com
Snowmobile.com
PersonalWatercraft.com
Off-Road.com

Motorcycle Communities

125CCSportsBikes.com
250R.net
600RR.net
1000RR.com
1000RR.net
1130CC.com
1199Forums.com
ApriliaTalk.com
BMWLT.com
BMWSR.org
BuellChat.com
CanAmSpyderForums.com
CBR250.net
CrosstourerForum.com
CustomFighters.com
CycleForums.com
Diavel-Forum.com
Ducati.ms
DucatiMonster.org
eSportbike.com
EX-500.com
F650.co.uk
F800Riders.org
FJROwners.ws
FuryForums.com
FZ6Forums.com
FZ8Forum.com
G450Riders.org
GixerBoyz.co.uk
Gixxer.com
GoldwingOwners.com
GSXR.com
Harley-Davidsonforums.com
HD-Forums.com
HondaShadow.net
K-Bikes.com
K1600forum.com
KawasakiForum.com
KawasakiMotorcycle.org
KawasakiVersys.com
KawiForums.com
KLRforum.com
KTMForums.com
MotorcycleRidersForum.com
MVAgusta.net
NudaForums.com
PsychoBike.com
R1200GS.info
R1200RForum.com
R1-Forum.com
R6-Forum.com
R1MessageNet.com
R6.com
R6-Forum.com
R6MessageNet.com
RC51forums.com
Roadglide.org
RoadStarNetwork.com
RoadstarRaider.com
RSwarrior.com
S1000Riders.org
S1000RRforum.com
SpeedZilla.com
SportbikeForum.net
Sportbikes.com
Sportbikes.net
SportbikeWorld.com
StarBikeForums.com
StromTrooper.com
SVrider.com
Suzuki-Forums.net
TheMotorcycleReview.com
TheScooterReview.com
Triumph675.net
TriumphRAT.net
TwoWheelForum.com
V-TwinForum.com
VictoryForums.com
VN750.com
VolusiaRiders.com
VulcanForums.com
xrv.org.uk
Yamaha-Forum.net
YamahaForum.com
YamahaStarStryker.com
Z1000forum.com
ZX-6R.net
ZX-10R.net
ZXforums.com

ATV Communities

ATV-Forum.com
ATVfan.com
ATVtorture.com
Club450R.com
Club700XX.com
DS-450central.com
GrizzlyOwners.com
HondaForeman.com
KFX450central.com
LT-R450central.com
MyQuadVideos.com
PolarisRiders.com
ProwlerTalk.net
RaptorForum.com
RhinoTalk.net
RinconRiders.com
Suzukicentral.com
TeryxHQ.com
TRX450R.org
WildcatForum.com
YFZcentral.com

Snowmobile Communities

HardcoreSledder.com
SnowmobileWorld.com
SnowmobileForum.com

PWC Communities

PWCForum.com
JetskiNews.com

Technology

Web Hosting Site

Tophosts.com
UK.Tophosts.com
CA.Tophosts.com
Hostcompare.com

Resource Sites

OnlineBackupReviews.com
MarketingFind.com
MerchantSelect.com
SiteMapBuilder.net
DigitalHome.ca

Online Communities

TechnologyForum.com
WebmasterForums.com
TechnologyForum.com

Smartphone | Tablet Wireless Network Sites
Acer Iconia

IconiaTabForums.com

Asus

myasustransformer.com
padfoneforum.com

Apple

iHackMyi.com
ipad2-reviews.org
iphone3gs.org
Ipod-forum.com
myipad2.org
myiphone4.org
myiphone4s.org
Myiphone5.org

BlackBerry

Allplaybook.com
Bbboldforum.com
bbstormforum.com
Bbtorchforum.com
bbtourforum.com
Storm3forum.com

HP

palmpixiforum.com
palmpreforum.org
pre2forum.com
TouchPadForums.com

HTC

alltouchdiamond.com
alltouchdiamond2.com
alltouchpro.com
alltouchpro2.com
droid-eris.com
evo4gforum.net
FlyerForums.com
g1-forum.com
hd7sforum.com
htcamazeforum.com
htcariaforum.com
htcarriveforum.com
htcdesireforum.com
htcdesirehdforum.com
htcdesirereviews.com
htcdesiresforum.com
htcdesirezforum.com
htcexplorerforum.com
htcflyerforum.com
htcfreestyleforum.com
htcfuze.org
htchd2forum.com
htchd7sforum.com
Htcdroidincredible.net
Htcevoview4g.net
Htcgratiaforum.com
htc-hero.com
htc-imagio.com
htc-incredible.com
htcincredible2forum.com
htcincrediblereview.com
htcincrediblesforum.com
htcinspireforum.com
HTCJetstream.com
htclegendforum.com
htcmergeforum.com
htc-pure.com
htcrezoundforum.com
htcsensationforum.com
htcsurroundforum.com
htcthunderbolt4g.com
htcthunderboltreviews.com
htc-tilt2.com
htctitanforum.net
Htctrophyforums.com
htcwildfireforum.com
htcwildfiresforum.com
htcwildfirereviews.com
incredible2forum.com
JetstreamForums.com
myhtcflyer.com
mytouch3gforum.com
mytouchslideforum.com
tmobileg2forum.com

LG

chocolate-touch.com
cosmos-touch.com
env2-lg.com
env-touch.com
gslateforum.net
lg-cookie.com
lg-dare.com
lg-expo.com
lg-incite.com
Lgoptimus3dforum.com
lgoptimusforum.net
lg-revolution.com
lg-spectrum.com
Lgtrillforum.com
lg-xenon.com
lg-versa.org
lgviperforum.com
lg-vortex.com
lg-vu.com
G2xforums.com
Renoir-lg.com
voyager-lg.com

Motorola

atrix4gforum.com
droid2forum.net
Droid3forum.com
droid3forums.com
droid4forums.net
droidcharge.net
droid-razr.net
droidx2forum.com
droidxforum.com
droidxreviews.net
motorolaatrixreview.net
motorola-backflip.com
motorola-cliq.com
motorola-droid.org
Motorola-krave.com
Motorola-triumph.net
MotorolaTriumphForum.com
MotorolaXoomForums.com
motorolaxooms.net
mydroidbionic.com
Mydroidpro.net
MyDroidWorld.com
mymotorolaxoom.com
photon4gforum.com

Nokia

lumiaforums.com
Nokia5800forum.com
Nokiaastound.com
Nokiac7forum.com
Nokiae7forum.com
Nokian8forum.com
nokian9forum.com
Nokian97forum.com
Nokian900forum.net
nokialumiaforum

Samsung

behold-android.com
galaxyindulge.com
galaxynexus.org
galaxynexusforum.net
galaxynoteforum.net
Galaxyrforum.com
GalaxyS3Forum.com
galaxys2forums.com
GalaxyTabForum.com
Galaxyzforum.com
instinct-samsung.com
mygalaxytab.net
nexussforum.net
samsung-behold.com
samsungcaptivateforum.com
samsungcaptivatereviews.net
samsung-continuum.com
Samsung-delve.com
samsungdroidcharge.org
samsungepicforum.com
samsungepictouch.com
samsung-eternity.com
Samsungexhibitforum.com
samsungfascinateforum.com
samsungfascinatereview.com
samsung-finesse.com
samsungfocusforum.net
Samsung-galaxy.com
samsunggalaxys.org
samsunggalaxysforum.com
samsunggalaxysforums.com
samsunggalaxysreviews.com
samsunggalaxytabs.net
Samsung-highlight.com
samsungi8910omnia.com
samsungillusionforum.com
samsung-impression.org
samsungindulgeforum.com
samsunginfuseforum.com
samsunginterceptforum.com
samsungjetforum.com
samsunggemforum.net
samsung-memoir.com
samsungmomentforum.com
samsung-mythic.com
samsung-omnia.org
samsung-reality.com
samsung-rogue.com
samsung-solstice.com
samsungtransformforum.com
samsungvibrantforum.com
samsungwave2forum.com
samsungwaveforum.com
thegalaxytab.com
thegalaxytabforum.com

Sony

xperiaarcforum.com
xperiaforums.com
XperiaUsers.com
xperia-x1.org
xperia-x10.org

Toshiba

ThriveForums.com

Other

amazontabletforum.com
aquosforum.com
chromebookblog.com
chromebookforum.com
Dellstreakforums.com
IdeaPadTabletForums.com
kfforum.com
KindleFireForums.com
nexustabletforum.com
nookboards.com
NookColorForums.net
NookTabletForum.com
pctechland.net
slatedroid.com
Windowsphone7review.org
wp7forum.com

Power Equipment

Tractor.com
Snowblower.com
CTR Compact Tractor Review

Online Communities

MyTractorForum.com
TheCombineForum.com
SnowblowerForum.com
PowerEquipmentForum.com
MyLawnmowerForum.com

Sports Web Sites
Action Sports

BaseballForum.com
BasketballForum.com
CricketForum.com
FootballForum.com
GolfForum.com
HockeyForum.com
LacrosseForum.com
MensTennisForums.com
RugbyForums.com
SoccerForum.com
TennisUniverse.com
VolleyballForum.com
Tennisforum.com
Xtratime.org

Combat Sports

BoxingForum.com
MMAForum.com
WrestlingForum.com

Extreme Sports

PaintballForum.com
SnowboardingForum.com
SkiingForum.com

PetGuide.com

Dog Communities

AllDogNames.com
Basset.net
BeaglesUnlimited.com
BostonTerrierForums.com
Boxer-Dog.org
BoxerDogChat.com
BoxerDogForums.com
BoxerForums.com
BoxersRule.com
BulldogBreeds.com
BulldogsWorld.com
Chihuahua-People.com
DobermanTalk.com
DogForums.com
Dog-Pictures.ThePaw.com
GermanShepherds.com
GoldenRetrieverForum.com
GoPitbull.com
HavaneseForum.com
Labradoodle-dogs.net
LabradorForums.co.uk
OurBeagleWorld.com
PoodleForum.com
rottweilersonline.com
SpoiledMaltese.com
UpSideDownDogs.com
YorkieForum.com

Pet Communities

CatForum.com
CatNamesMeow.com
FishForums.com
RatForum.com
DogFoodChat.com
Dog-Obedience-Training-Review.com
DogNamesWoof.com
JustLabradors.com
Piranha-Fury.com
PugVillage.com
ThePaw.com

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Last I heard, our personal admin's workload was 60-70 sites to monitor. No wonder it took him DAYS to notice the jailbreak. They are NOT connected to the community, except as very distant playground monitors. Only reason to exist is to protect the revenue stream.

For all I know, they get demerits for allowing a jailbreak to happen on their watch.

View attachment 23230

Attachments

• SargentSchultz.jpg
    SargentSchultz.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 21

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Wow. Hopefully the OP gets led over here for some real help.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
33chevyrod

Members Online