so who still uses the old site?

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Me007gold said:
No way! they are far too busy to worry about us over here :rolleyes:
Yeah, busy removing actual spam. :duh:

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Changed my siggy, see how long it take for them to notice since I havent posted in a while.View attachment 18443

Attachments

• FireShot Screen Capture #005 - 'Fun Day - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum'.jpg
    FireShot Screen Capture #005 - 'Fun Day - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum'.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 16

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
My shill account got completely blocked from the site, no matter what i click on i get this message

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Seems like some one is holding a grudge. Drew, grow up and stop acting like a little child. This account was all ready on global ignore.

snowbear

Dec 5, 2011
Not banned yet, but I haven't been actively trying. They did change my sig after I posted ("Citizen of gee-em-tee nation"), but I changed it back. I did try to add the roadie as a friend. It initially took, but then blanks out b/c of the status. I figured out how to delete my photos out of the gallery.

I noticed the TOU states you may not "Use the Web Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, to cease using the Web Site, to visit another competing Web Site, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval." Paranoid? Reminds me of the Berlin Wall.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
blazinlow89 said:
Changed my siggy, see how long it take for them to notice since I havent posted in a while

51aaad7f.jpg

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
geoturtle said:
Not banned yet, but I haven't been actively trying. They did change my sig after I posted ("Citizen of gee-em-tee nation"), but I changed it back. I did try to add the roadie as a friend. It initially took, but then blanks out b/c of the status. I figured out how to delete my photos out of the gallery.

I noticed the TOU states you may not "Use the Web Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, to cease using the Web Site, to visit another competing Web Site, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval." Paranoid? Reminds me of the Berlin Wall.

Perfect!! The more they lock down the site, the greater the benefit to us.

Please feel free to mention other sites here, and short of spamming the site with irrelevant BS, you can mention products and services that might be beneficial to the community.

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
MAY03LT said:

LMAO, ok who the hell is the snitch. It was there for a good 45 min. Think I'm going to keep messing with them, bored right now anyways, cant even work on the TB rain sucks.

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
blazinlow89 said:
LMAO, ok who the hell is the snitch. It was there for a good 45 min. Think I'm going to keep messing with them, bored right now anyways, cant even work on the TB rain sucks.

You can't post here and expect them not to see it. No one believes that they are NOT here reading every post.

I watch EVERY IP and user that sits in this thread... I know more then some people think I know.

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Jman423 said:
I watch EVERY IP and user that sits in this thread... I know more then some people think I know.

:confused:

Should I be concerned.

I know they are here watching, seeing things referenced here on threads over there pretty much to a t. Whatever new mod guys name is, is not very smart when it comes to things like this.

Jk about the concerned thing

tbuckalew14

Nov 20, 2011
geoturtle said:

how did you delete the photos from the gallery? I can't seem to figure it out. :confused:

snowbear

Dec 5, 2011
You have to de them one at a time.
Go to your gallery, click on one of the photos. It will pop up with some icons at the bottom. One of them is for "Edit Photo." Select that one, and you get a choice to delete.
When it goes back to your gallery page, you may need to refresh/reload the page, and it will be gone. If you have trouble,send me a PM.

tbuckalew14

Nov 20, 2011
geoturtle said:
Go to your gallery, click on one of the photos. It will pop up with some icons at the bottom. One of them is for "Edit Photo." Select that one, and you get a choice to delete.
When it goes back to your gallery page, you may need to refresh/reload the page, and it will be gone. If you have trouble,send me a PM.

Thanks. I was trying to go in through manage photos...but it kept saying I have no photos to manage. My photos are now gone form teh gallery.

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Im sorry if anyone feels im taking anything to far or being immature, but im pretty damn bored so im trying to be creative.

View attachment 18447

Attachments

• FireShot Screen Capture #006 - 'No wonder this place f-ing blows now_ - Chevy TrailBlazer, Trail.jpg
    FireShot Screen Capture #006 - 'No wonder this place f-ing blows now_ - Chevy TrailBlazer, Trail.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 26

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
That didnt last long, thread deleted. Somehow my avatar disappeared too, hmm. Servers went down for a few minutes too.

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
MAY03LT said:
The auto filter does not correct g m t n a t i o n. Just sayin.

I understand that part, trying to refresh my user cp, keep getting a servers are too busy message.

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
blazinlow89 said:
:confused:

Should I be concerned.

I know they are here watching, seeing things referenced here on threads over there pretty much to a t. Whatever new mod guys name is, is not very smart when it comes to things like this.

Jk about the concerned thing

You should be concerned, what if the clown wants to make your life a living hell?

blazinlow89 said:
I understand that part, trying to refresh my user cp, keep getting a servers are too busy message.

Perfect example, you are now in the Miserable Users Group...

You will recieve all sorts of random errors and slowness. PM me if you need to know how to get around that :wink:

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
geoturtle said:

thank you.
i am now in violation of TV midwest chapter rules. i have less than 3 pics in my gallery. plus i haven't posted in a month.
wonder if they will kick me out of the chapter ? :rotfl:

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
Ok I know you guys have been saying stuff about PM's being read, or changed Etc. I finally get back to my user cp, I have had 2 messages that I never read from sonic from forever ago. I get in both of those are no longer new messages, the 2 messages I got from Im guessing someone over here are coming up invalid. LOL, this is ridiculous and beyond pathetic. Firefox will no longer even load the main page, and chrome only brings up the server error.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Chickenhawk said:
Oh crap ... I think I did it again. The Roadie is going to be SO mad at me!!
I've been taking lessons from Chuck Norris. WORRYING about when your retribution will arrive can be worse for your long-term peace of mind than actually having it delivered. :wink:

Me007gold said:
No way! they are far too busy to worry about us over here :rolleyes:
They should indeed be horribly busy, what with all the unanswered questions. They're falling behind, and allowing trailvoy to develop a reputation as a place where nobody replies. The nooberators are choosing poorly how to spend their measly half-hour a day on duty. Wouldn't you, it being an unpaid job? Guarding the profits flowing north to Toronto and getting none of the glory and all the enthusiast community's mocking?

geoturtle said:
I likened it to North Korea. In what way do we COMPETE with them except in an altruistic need to HELP NOOBS? We don't get paid extra for having more members - we need a certain critical mass to be noticed by Google, so there was a bit of enthusiastic flurry in the start-up. But they have way too much emphasis on Vertical Scope and not enough on the members in need. Sort of like those fakey-fake fund-raising charities who call "on behalf of" the local police chiefs for a circus or whatnot, but 92% of the contributions go to the rich fund-raising company and not to the cause. Vertical Scope is like that money-skimming fund-raiser. In their greed, they've lost sight of the mission. Well, of course, they have a mission, it's just parasitical, not to benefit the communities they buy up and insert their blood-sucking proboscis into. Damn leeches.

View attachment 18454

Jman423 said:
Please feel free to mention other sites here, and short of spamming the site with irrelevant BS, you can mention products and services that might be beneficial to the community.
Exactly. We recognize, nurture, and enrich the community through a shared interest and pooled talents, and the sum is more than the individuals. They trap the members into a pen to be blood-sucked, like a chupacabra owning its own herd of goats.

View attachment 18455

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 120
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 119

fishguy1123

Dec 5, 2011
the roadie said:
I've been taking lessons from Chuck Norris. WORRYING about when your retribution will arrive can be worse for your long-term peace of mind than actually having it delivered. :wink:

They should indeed be horribly busy, what with all the unanswered questions. They're falling behind, and allowing trailvoy to develop a reputation as a place where nobody replies. The nooberators are choosing poorly how to spend their measly half-hour a day on duty. Wouldn't you, it being an unpaid job? Guarding the profits flowing north to Toronto and getting none of the glory and all the enthusiast community's mocking?

I likened it to North Korea. In what way do we COMPETE with them except in an altruistic need to HELP NOOBS? We don't get paid extra for having more members - we need a certain critical mass to be noticed by Google, so there was a bit of enthusiastic flurry in the start-up. But they have way too much emphasis on Vertical Scope and not enough on the members in need. Sort of like those fakey-fake fund-raising charities who call "on behalf of" the local police chiefs for a circus or whatnot, but 92% of the contributions go to the rich fund-raising company and not to the cause. Vertical Scope is like that money-skimming fund-raiser. In their greed, they've lost sight of the mission. Well, of course, they have a mission, it's just parasitical, not to benefit the communities they buy up and insert their blood-sucking proboscis into. Damn leeches.

View attachment 3522

Exactly. We recognize, nurture, and enrich the community through a shared interest and pooled talents, and the sum is more than the individuals. They trap the members into a pen to be blood-sucked, like a chupacabra owning its own herd of goats.

View attachment 3523

Roadie, if thats ur pet why don't you post it on the mans best friend thread? :rotfl:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
fletch09 said:
thank you.
i am now in violation of TV midwest chapter rules. i have less than 3 pics in my gallery. plus i haven't posted in a month.
wonder if they will kick me out of the chapter ? :rotfl:
You will need to consult big ed. Even though he is also banned from the OS, he is still the MW chapter president. He might just use a shill to ban you from the MW chapter thread. :rotfl:

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
the roadie said:
Everything I just Said

LOL, wow.

It does seem my account has been compromised, Im one of the elite few banned members now.

My user name must be changed to the "poster formally know as blazinlow89"

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
I don't want to take any responsibility for this recent flare-up, but I'll try. Seems thing are rapidly declining since my PMs with nooberator number 1 went public. When are they going to concede?:raspberry::raspberry::raspberry::undecided:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
smitty5150 said:
I don't want to take any responsibility for this recent flare-up, but I'll try. Seems thing are rapidly declining since my PMs with nooberator number 1 went public. When are they going to concede?:raspberry::raspberry::raspberry::undecided:

What and admit they might have been wrong or possibly errored

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
geoturtle said:
I started to register another name but they are not worth the effort.

The thought crossed my mind as well. But the allure of a 16" pizza covered in extra cheese and pepperoni took precedence, (not your chain stuff either).

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Removed my pics from my threads.. Now I have to edit my threads here to get the pics to work again..

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I thought the same thing.. My 8 Shills are still active over there, but its just a lost cause to even ingracate those who remain to stay over -there- with my presence. (Yea Yea,, I know I am not that important, but it doesnt change anything). So I made subtle changes to one account, to see how long it takes for them to find it. I bet they still wont. Will have to see if I get a "BANNED" email... err excuse me. a "NO LONGER WITH US" email.

BuzzQ

Original poster
Dec 12, 2011
8 shills holy crap man. i still cant get over that low post mod over there. how did he pull off getting tht position

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
well, he is from Kentucky, which means he probly doesnt have much for teeth, so I can see that! :rotfl:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CISR2K

Members Online