so who still uses the old site?

lynch55

Dec 14, 2011
Hear hear!! Why is it so hard for them to understand that they did'nt make the site, great people like you, roady and many other great people made it, they just could'nt be a part of unethicle undertaking! Makes you realize who or what TrailVoy really was and what it is now! Thanks to all who decided enough is enough and created our new and improoved site! Keep up the good work friends!

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
i want to be banned all i got was a lousy ignore

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Black_tb said:
i want to be banned all i got was a lousy ignore
Global ignore isn't all bad. You can still make posts and threads for the staff to see. You can still report unprofessional posts made by the noob-erators. (They can't prevent the owners from seeing those)
It can actually be a useful status to be in. :wink:

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
it really dont matter i dont get on the site anymore anyways

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
I don't care much for going there. Just the fact that some punk-ass-thinks-he-knows-his-shit-moderator has the audacity to talk to someone like that. His little world over there deserves to be made more difficult.

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
He has to know by now that:
  • We're on to him
  • He's not going to get banned from here.

Bets on when he'll nut up and post?

Bartonmd

Nov 20, 2011
fishsticks said:
Bets on when he'll nut up and post?

I'm not taking that bet... Hard to win an argument with no wit, when you can't just ban whoever is pwning you...

Mike

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
I had to because we don't have enough members here from the Denver, CO area, and I'm heading out that way next week. :yes:

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
smitty5150 said:
Bad mouth him enough and he will steal your identity! He has the power, it was given to him by vs

I posted my IP address already... I'm waiting for teh hax.

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
BO TIE SS said:
It is becoming even clearer that Drew (Trailblaze_2002) is not mature enough to be a Moderator (much less an Administrator). He has become far too emotional, and is allowing his emotions to control his actions. Banning people left and right and making threats is only going to damage Trailvoy even more. Apparently, the owners aren't monitoring their moderation staff very closely. If they were, they would realize that Drew is causing their site more harm than good.

Obviously, promoting him to Moderator was an act of desperation since they couldn't afford to have their own staff trying to save their failing site on a full-time basis. They are far too busy trying to maintain all of the sites that they own. They had better come up with a "Plan-B" pretty soon, or Drew is going to cause far more damage than the owners will ever be able to repair. :twocents:

...and the best part is that it'll only help us.

smitty5150 said:
I don't care much for going there. Just the fact that some punk-ass-thinks-he-knows-his-shit-moderator has the audacity to talk to someone like that. His little world over there deserves to be made more difficult.

Shhhhh!!! He'll get you, asshole!! :rotfl:

Bartonmd said:
I'm not taking that bet... Hard to win an argument with no wit, when you can't just ban whoever is pwning you...

Mike

Like I said, they are more than welcome to post and engage in a two-sided debate without the direct interference of non-staff members in a thread that everyone can see. No edits, no deletes, no bans, no moderation.

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
Jman423 said:
Like I said, they are more than welcome to post and engage in a two-sided debate without the direct interference of non-staff members in a thread that everyone can see. No edits, no deletes, no bans, no moderation.

He only wants to play when he can make the rules. IF things are fair, he wants to take his ball and go home.

Dad-O-Matic

Dec 5, 2011
smitty5150 said:
I don't care much for going there. Just the fact that some punk-ass-thinks-he-knows-his-shit-moderator has the audacity to talk to someone like that.
:iagree:

Typical immature bully with a chip on his shoulder, thinks because he can use IP tracking software that he's smarter than everyone else. I have a different user name here and haven't revealed my TV username, so I guess I could stir up some sh*t. But I figure what's the point. People like that only change when they grow up or face a life changing moment (death, jail, etc.), and sometimes even that's not enough.

I used to lurk over there a little, but I quit when I saw that rant about how he'll make everyone's life hell. So I upgraded my subscription here, money VS will not get because the little boy over there decided to get in a pissing contest with the men over here.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
b93c6d74.jpg

Hi TrailblazrI6! Thanks for taking my advice from last night on steering people to some good information on alarm/remote start DIY installations in the TB/EV's. I am honored to be your sensai as you try to save the OS from the abyss.

You can now call me PAIMEI03LT.

d76c9b58.jpg

Pretty soon I'll have you breaking boards from 3" away. With some further training, I can give you the courage to stop the facade and tell these guys (including everyone that you have met in real life) who you really are. Where have I met you before?

animal

Dec 4, 2011
I think they are reading your post MAY03LT:thumbsup:

animal

Dec 4, 2011
ssmedt said:
G

Wow I really have not been over there in a while; they have a mod with just over 200 posts :duh: hell he is still a newb:dunce:

Dang Kev. You got 21pages of catching up to do here:raspberry:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Jman423 said:
Like I said, they are more than welcome to post and engage in a two-sided debate without the direct interference of non-staff members in a thread that everyone can see.
Sounds a lot like a free and open democracy to me.

The OS, on the other hand, has turned into North Korea. And Drew is Kim Jong-un, the 20-something with the keys to the nuclear toybox. (If you knew where I was for business at the moment, you could guess why this weighs on my mind right now..:undecided:)

View attachment 18399

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 100

ssmedt

Dec 8, 2011
animal said:
Dang Kev. You got 21pages of catching up to do here:raspberry:

Lol I have been trying to keep up with it just don't post much and have not been back over on the OS in months. Have not had as much time to keep up with the site or the truck since I got married and promoted at work. But the people are what make a site and everyone that made trailvoy what it was is here now. Y'all are a great family and family should stick together

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
I just love the way our statistics can be honest about how many members are CURRENTLY active versus how many have visited during the day. The OS counts BANNED members as active along with anybody who sneezed in the general direction of the site in the last two weeks, I think. Gotta keep up the zombie count. :biggrin:

We have no incentive to lie, since we're an enthusiast-run site, non-profit structure, with no corporate parasitical overhead.

bigytwotone

Dec 7, 2011
Dawson creek BC Canada
hey guys have a question. who is lurking on this site and can i make GMTNation bussnes cards to put on peoples TB/VOYS? that i see i dont always get to talk to them and just wanted to ask if i was aloud to because i don't own the sit.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
ssmedt said:
Wow I really have not been over there in a while

Hey Kevin, yeah things are a little different over there. I'll try to get you up to speed. I didn't really have much to say about the site or the new staff until that phony mod made a declaration that "this IS the best site for the GMT360 plat." It WAS the best site, but those days are over. If he thinks that himself and the clown can fill the void that was created when (most of) the contributors left, he is sadly mistaken. We have a lot in store in the upcoming months that will prove that WE have the best site for the GMT360 platform.

ssmedt said:
they have a mod with just over 200 posts :duh: hell he is still a newb:dunce:

It's a tall tale. He is a member with a lot of posts who changed his name.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
I've invited them both to check out the meets this summer. Do you think either will have the stones to show up, or better yet make threats face to face?

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
bigytwotone said:
can i make GMTNation bussnes cards to put on peoples TB/VOYS? that i see i dont always get to talk to them and just wanted to ask if i was aloud to because i don't own the sit.

I'm waiting to design my own business cards as well. I made some cards for the OS once I seen templates posted. Never did think about site permission once I saw other members uploading card designs.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Short Bus said:
I've invited them both to check out the meets this summer. Do you think either will have the stones to show up, or better yet make threats face to face?

I hope not, the Mid Atlantic crew has their own bodyguard who can crush toasters with his bare hands like AC Slater would do at The Max.

But seriously, I would never want to see any crap like that at a meet. It would ruin the experience and would probably change peoples minds about wanting to attend future meets.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
smitty5150 said:
Yeah, i hate when people crush toasters. I would never go to a meet like that.

Why did it have to be such a brave little toaster :frown:

animal

Dec 4, 2011
I think they got tired of lurking and left:sadcry:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Google failed me. First person to post a pic of AC Slater crushing a toaster gets a free GMTNation decal.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
These guys keep acting like kiddy hour. They really need to put their big boy underwear on .:yes::yes:

animal

Dec 4, 2011
Fire06 said:
These guys keep acting like kiddy hour. They really need to put their big boy underwear on .:yes::yes:

Sorry!! They no make big boy underoos:rotfl:

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
MAY03LT said:
Google failed me. First person to post a pic of AC Slater crushing a toaster gets a free GMTNation decal.

I got Slater

Slater.jpg

and a toaster

IMG_6693.jpg

but I couldn't find Slater crushing a toaster :no: and I looked for to damn long :hissyfit:

christo829

Dec 7, 2011
Fairfax, Virginia
This thread is like the proverbial wreck...you don't want to stare, but just can't help it!

I haven't visited TV since Roadie PM-smacked me for responding to someone on a thread
I had been subscribed to, so all I'm seeing is this side of things.

I just can't help but keep checking in on this thread to see what comes up next, identity
crises and all... :rotfl:

:popcorn:

Cheers-

Chris

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gryphin

Members Online