so who still uses the old site?

animal

Dec 4, 2011
Is it just me or does this guy kinda remind you of the "charlie" guy from Roadies post from the off road forum??? I remember them being able to tell him 1) his real name. 2) His family members names. 3) where he went to school. 4) what kind of car he drove etc....

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
3401d1328128415t-so-who-still-uses-old-site-2-1-2012-3-29-07-pm.jpg

Trailblaze_2002, have a cigar. You're gonna go far.

Jman423 said:
We are NOT stealing your content and pretending that it is our own so we can seem knowledgeable (we link to things... take note on how that works).

And if you want proof, go into the security section where I have already referred folks to the 5901 sticky on Trailvoy several times. I didn't take the pics from Aarons photobucket, nor I didn't copy paste the thread word for word. As of right now, it is the most informative thread out there for a DIY remote start install in the TB/EVs, and it would be a disservice to our members if I DIDN'T tell them that they should go there and check it out.

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
animal said:
Is it just me or does this guy kinda remind you of the "charlie" guy from Roadies post from the off road forum??? I remember them being able to tell him 1) his real name. 2) His family members names. 3) where he went to school. 4) what kind of car he drove etc....

Wenzel? If this were Pirate4x4, all of Drew's personal info would be on public display already.

Too bad VS bought them recently...

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
fishsticks said:
Wenzel? If this were Pirate4x4, all of Drew's personal info would be on public display already.

Then he would cry some more and call us all cyber bullies.

animal

Dec 4, 2011
fishsticks said:

Yes!!! The guys name was Charlie Wenzel. I could not remember the last name. Thanks:thumbsup:

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
This thread delivers. Keeps me entertained while I'm "working"

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
ive been entertained all day while "working":rotfl:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Interesting. The TV thread is 3 years old, the original at GMTHQ is 4.

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Sparky said:
Interesting. The TV thread is 3 years old, the original at GMTHQ is 4.

The mountie always gets his calculator.

4 years
minus sign
3 years
equals sign
1 year

:undecided:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
BTW - somewhat unrelated but that thread is what brought it to my attention - did anyone notice they changed Roadie's user title over there? It no longer says "banned" but rather just simply "No longer with us." I guess "banned" was too harsh sounding and made too many people ask questions?

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
Sparky said:
BTW - somewhat unrelated but that thread is what brought it to my attention - did anyone notice they changed Roadie's user title over there? It no longer says "banned" but rather just simply "No longer with us." I guess "banned" was too harsh sounding and made too many people ask questions?

Mine's the same way now...and all of my posts are showing again.

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
Sparky said:

It says that for all of us that are banned. I think the way they have it now, will make people ask even more questions.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Sparky said:

Good eye sir. I noticed that they took down the "why are so many people banned" thread from the other night as well.

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
I notice that several VS sites required your to watch an advertisement before they would reveal a CAPTCHA code if you wanted to send something special to them. Man that is low.

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
Mark20 said:
I notice that several VS sites required your to watch an advertisement before they would reveal a CAPTCHA code if you wanted to send something special to them. Man that is low.

Mark,

Thank you for being a supporting member here on GMTNation. You are now banned! No refunds.

All the best

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
Exhibit A: My original response to Drew(and his subsequent response to me). An attempt to gain trust so I could confirm the real identity of the second MOD. I sent the second message before getting a response to this one.
tv-pm1.jpg

After I thought about it, I realized that was in vain, so I retracted that and sent a message of my real feelings:

tv-pm.jpg

So, you've known about my second account for a while? Who tipped you off? Was it the only member that I sent a private message to? The same one posing as the second mod? That is the only thing I did that would have tipped anyone off. Go ahead, threaten me or anyone else. It's all talk. If you are as smart as you claim to be, you are well aware of the legal troubles you can get into for threatening anyone in real life. That includes "devoting every hour of your day to making someones life miserable". How do you intend to do that? Call me and tell me you love me?

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
I found a pic of Drew trying to save TV

hand_in_toilet_bowl_of_shit.jpg

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
Jman423 said:
Mark,

Thank you for being a supporting member here on GMTNation. You are now banned! No refunds.

All the best

For clarification... Mark is not really banned here :no:

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Damn, I didn't even get to use it. Oh well, I got a few more accts and plenty of email address.

12345-2.png

lint

Dec 4, 2011
I haven't been following all that's been going on . But on Trailvoy, it looks like ''TrailblazrI6'' is in every post, He must be up all night and run ragged .

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
fishsticks said:
I just shot beer through my nose.... thanks.

:rotfl:

How do you keep getting in here? I thought that once I changed your avatar to "BANNED", you wouldn't be able to post anymore. *sigh*

Maybe I'll try using the force.

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
What? But why? Don't know about you, but I see no explanation. There is a link that I do not have permission to access....but that tells me nothing. Also, are you still able to log in when you are banned? Didn't think so. Either way....I call drums!

tv-pm2.jpg

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
MAY03LT said:
The mountie always gets his entertainment.
Did you say mountie or mountee? :wink:

Sparky said:
... Roadie's ... "No longer with us." ....
Revisionist history. They own their servers, so they can post their untruthful version of events. Lying Sacks o' Shit.

Now some people are going to think I died. More questions.....

"I've shuffled off this mortal coil ...... an Ex-Roadie ...... pining for the fjords....."

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
the roadie said:
Did you say mountie or mountee? :wink:

Revisionist history. They own their servers, so they can post their untruthful version of events. Lying Sacks o' Shit.

Now some people are going to think I died. More questions.....

"I've shuffled off this mortal coil ...... an Ex-Roadie ...... pining for the fjords....."

Apparently I died too.

I feel pretty good despite being a zombie and all...

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
It is becoming even clearer that Drew (Trailblaze_2002) is not mature enough to be a Moderator (much less an Administrator). He has become far too emotional, and is allowing his emotions to control his actions. Banning people left and right and making threats is only going to damage Trailvoy even more. Apparently, the owners aren't monitoring their moderation staff very closely. If they were, they would realize that Drew is causing their site more harm than good.

Obviously, promoting him to Moderator was an act of desperation since they couldn't afford to have their own staff trying to save their failing site on a full-time basis. They are far too busy trying to maintain all of the sites that they own. They had better come up with a "Plan-B" pretty soon, or Drew is going to cause far more damage than the owners will ever be able to repair. :twocents:

Bartonmd

Nov 20, 2011
BO TIE SS said:
It is becoming even clearer that Drew (Trailblaze_2002) is not mature enough to be a Moderator (much less an Administrator). He has become far too emotional, and is allowing his emotions to control his actions. Banning people left and right and making threats is only going to damage Trailvoy even more. Apparently, the owners aren't monitoring their moderation staff very closely. If they were, they would realize that Drew is causing their site more harm than good.

Obviously, promoting him to Moderator was an act of desperation since they couldn't afford to have their own staff trying to save their failing site on a full-time basis. They are far too busy trying to maintain all of the sites that they own. They had better come up with a "Plan-B" pretty soon, or Drew is going to cause far more damage than the owners will ever be able to repair. :twocents:

I agree! It's like telling a spoiled child that he's in charge of his older brothers and sisters when you're gone... He's obviously lost his shit. It became obvious when he started threatening to spend his whole life making other people on the Internet's lives "a living hell"...

They couldn't have known he was going to be like this. I'm sure they just picked the remaining guy with more than 3 posts that didn't jump ship, and made him a mod. What else could they do?

Mike

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zee0719

Members Online

No members online now.