If you can, try turtle wax black box.

It works wonders for me, really good if you dont have a buffer wheel

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 114

ih8bumps

Jan 27, 2012
Lowered it for the second time. The first time I got the Eibach pro kit, then learned my lesson and I got the Belltech strut kit, upper arms and panhard bar from Tony (TBSSowners) about a month ago. Looks a lot better with this drop. Finally got some pics of my truck.

Attachments

• IMAG0360_1 (2).jpg
    IMAG0360_1 (2).jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMAG0359 (2).jpg
    IMAG0359 (2).jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMAG0358 (2).jpg
    IMAG0358 (2).jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 22

ih8bumps

Jan 27, 2012
Ryda55555 said:
Agree, black is the best and worst color
Shiniest but also dirtiest and every little scratch is visible

If you can, try turtle wax black box.

It works wonders for me, really good if you dont have a buffer wheel

I used the turtle was black box before too, looks great! but takes awhile to do. I actually have the kit if anyone is in the Niagara Region and wants to pick it up lol I don't have any use for it anymore.

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
ih8bumps said:
I used the turtle was black box before too, looks great! but takes awhile to do. I actually have the kit if anyone is in the Niagara Region and wants to pick it up lol I don't have any use for it anymore.

Why weren't you at the niagara meet? It was just me and Denali N Doo holding it down for the envoys lol

Btw what did you use to tint your tails?

ih8bumps

Jan 27, 2012
Ryda55555 said:
Why weren't you at the niagara meet? It was just me and Denali N Doo holding it down for the envoys lol

Btw what did you use to tint your tails?

Sheet!! I didn't we had a meet??? I would have gone.
There's a show on June 16th at Fireman's Park in Niagara falls. It should be a good turn out. check it out if you're around.
I used niteshades. I went a little to crazy with it though, I got about 4 coats of it on the tails and reverse lights and maybe 2 or 3 on the 3rd brake light then cleared over top.

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
ih8bumps said:
Sheet!! I didn't we had a meet??? I would have gone.
There's a show on June 16th at Fireman's Park in Niagara falls. It should be a good turn out. check it out if you're around.
I used niteshades. I went a little to crazy with it though, I got about 4 coats of it on the tails and reverse lights and maybe 2 or 3 on the 3rd brake light then cleared over top.

I did the same thing but with 3 coats and clear and its a lot lighter than yours

Heres a link to the meet and pics from the meet

http://gmtnation.com/f53/niagara-river-parkway-run-2013-a-7323/index3.html

fr34kout

Jan 6, 2012
ih8bumps said:
Lowered it for the second time. The first time I got the Eibach pro kit, then learned my lesson and I got the Belltech strut kit, upper arms and panhard bar from Tony (TBSSowners) about a month ago. Looks a lot better with this drop. Finally got some pics of my truck.

Fuck you and your shaved trunk! Nah, that looks really good man I hope to do mine in the future. Was that the one that was up for sale a few months back? Since you have the shaved hatch, you gotta do the glass handle delete to finish the look of the clean rear end.

Also, just personal opinion but I think Denali running boards would look sick if you can find a set for a decent price.

Oh and I was curious, did you spray the truck Matte black or is that the stock paint?

ih8bumps

Jan 27, 2012
fr34kout said:
Fuck you and your shaved trunk! Nah, that looks really good man I hope to do mine in the future. Was that the one that was up for sale a few months back? Since you have the shaved hatch, you gotta do the glass handle delete to finish the look of the clean rear end.

Also, just personal opinion but I think Denali running boards would look sick if you can find a set for a decent price.

Oh and I was curious, did you spray the truck Matte black or is that the stock paint?

Lol thanks man. I keep on meaning to do the back glass, but keep putting it off.
This isn't the one that was for sale. I think about it every once in a while, but I would never get what I think it' worth.
I wanna get my hands on a pair of the running boards! Can't find anywhere? There is a older guy I see driving around my area and I'm tempted to see if he wants to trade plus some cash lol.
I brought my truck into work to sand and polish the doors
from when i took the door mouldings off, and turned into me redoing the whole truck. At first I wasn't too sure if I liked it? Now with my wheels and it lower, it's starting to grow on me.

ih8bumps

Jan 27, 2012
Ryda55555 said:
I did the same thing but with 3 coats and clear and its a lot lighter than yours

Heres a link to the meet and pics from the meet

http://gmtnation.com/f53/niagara-river-parkway-run-2013-a-7323/index3.html

Just checked out the link. Looks like it was à pretty good turn out. I gotta get on the site more. I had no idea there was a meet?
Looking at you tail lights compared to mine, I musta put a few extra coats than what I thought lol. Your truck is looking good.

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
ih8bumps said:
Just checked out the link. Looks like it was à pretty good turn out. I gotta get on the site more. I had no idea there was a meet?
Looking at you tail lights compared to mine, I musta put a few extra coats than what I thought lol. Your truck is looking good.

It wasnt bad, we have more members in ontario but they didnt show, i think the next meet is in barrie in july/augustish but we'll keep you updated now that we know you're a fellow ontarioan lol
But the mod bug litterally hasnt stopped bitting since that meet i painted the headlights, rear window handle delete, DRLs relocated to fogs, lowered the license plate holder and put a cover on it and the what to do list just keeps building :rotfl:

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
I gave her a little rinse, first time since the meet

Thanks to everyone who encouraged me to paint my headlights, i love them :biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 24

DFWWIZ

Dec 5, 2011
Forest Lane car gathering on Friday night.
(yea, I like lights-especially unique ones, that's why I have 3 factories I deal directly with to buy from)

ih8bumps

Jan 27, 2012
Ryda55555 said:
It wasnt bad, we have more members in ontario but they didnt show, i think the next meet is in barrie in july/augustish but we'll keep you updated now that we know you're a fellow ontarioan lol
But the mod bug litterally hasnt stopped bitting since that meet i painted the headlights, rear window handle delete, DRLs relocated to fogs, lowered the license plate holder and put a cover on it and the what to do list just keeps building :rotfl:

Your truck is looking real good! What are your other plans for it? what type of bolts did you use for the rear window handle?

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
ih8bumps said:
Your truck is looking real good! What are your other plans for it? what type of bolts did you use for the rear window handle?

Thanks! Almost where i want it, just a couple more mods
-lowered 2" front and back
-set of ss rims
-denali front bumper
-pcm tune
-thinking about a center mount dual tip but i would have to yake off the spare and cut the hitch off so im iffy about it

If you ever wanna meet up somewhere between toronto and welland i'd be really interested in seeing that monster of yours lol and im pretty sure CdnGMan and a couple other would be interested in a mini meet for lunch or something

Shortbus was kind enough to post a link, i used the same write up to do mine but i used 5/16" x 1" stainless steel bolts and rubber washers instead of neoprene
I also used scratch x 2.0 to get rid of dirt and some scratches the handle left behind
All together cost me $4.80

Heres pics of what i did, post #6284 and #6287 is finished product
http://gmtnation.com/f17/what-did-you-do-your-gmt-today-822/index210.html#post140807

ih8bumps

Jan 27, 2012
Ryda55555 said:
Thanks! Almost where i want it, just a couple more mods
-lowered 2" front and back
-set of ss rims
-denali front bumper
-pcm tune
-thinking about a center mount dual tip but i would have to yake off the spare and cut the hitch off so im iffy about it

If you ever wanna meet up somewhere between toronto and welland i'd be really interested in seeing that monster of yours lol and im pretty sure CdnGMan and a couple other would be interested in a mini meet for lunch or something

Shortbus was kind enough to post a link, i used the same write up to do mine but i used 5/16" x 1" stainless steel bolts and rubber washers instead of neoprene
I also used scratch x 2.0 to get rid of dirt and some scratches the handle left behind
All together cost me $4.80

Heres pics of what i did, post #6284 and #6287 is finished product
http://gmtnation.com/f17/what-did-you-do-your-gmt-today-822/index210.html#post140807

nice man! I wanna do the pcm tune too, but I can't really be without my truck for a few days. What I really want is the Denali running boards and rocker mouldings... so far no luck finding them.
I keep wanting to take the spare off too, I keep thinking if I ever get a flat? I'd be dickered. I saw a set of the Eibach pro kit 1.5/2inch on kijiji not that long ago for $300, I'm sure you can talk him down a little to?
I went right after work and picked up the carriage bolts and nuts to do my handle delete today lol, I'm all stoked to do it, but it's been raining all damn day!!!
I'm down for a meet any time. I'm off weekends, so it works out good. I'm gonna be in Pickering the second week of July to. maybe we all can get something lined up?

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
ih8bumps said:
nice man! I wanna do the pcm tune too, but I can't really be without my truck for a few days. What I really want is the Denali running boards and rocker mouldings... so far no luck finding them.
I keep wanting to take the spare off too, I keep thinking if I ever get a flat? I'd be dickered. I saw a set of the Eibach pro kit 1.5/2inch on kijiji not that long ago for $300, I'm sure you can talk him down a little to?
I went right after work and picked up the carriage bolts and nuts to do my handle delete today lol, I'm all stoked to do it, but it's been raining all damn day!!!
I'm down for a meet any time. I'm off weekends, so it works out good. I'm gonna be in Pickering the second week of July to. maybe we all can get something lined up?

Hahaha i just put the pcm tune at the top of my list for mods to do, i cant live without my truck for a couple days either but i'll fio
Denali anything is hard to find hahaha but i saw those springs, suppossedly they make the ride really rough compared to the belltech setup
Post some pics when you do get it done!
Yea forsure we'll definitley need to figure something out for the meet

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
ih8bumps said:

I just realized how sick it would be to have 2 pretty modded black voys together in one place hahaha just letting you know this needs to happen

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
ih8bumps said:
nice man! I wanna do the pcm tune too, but I can't really be without my truck for a few days.

Ryda55555 said:
Hahaha i just put the pcm tune at the top of my list for mods to do, i cant live without my truck for a couple days either

Just so you fellas know PCMofNC has options to get your PCM tuned. You could always go UPS next day air route. I am sure it would cost you Northern guys an arm and a leg though.

Send In Program- As the name implies, you send in your PCM to PCM of NC. Sent-in PCMs are our first priority, and are typically shipped back out the next day.

Core Program- In the core program, we send you a tuned core PCM (and TCM if applicable). We start by using GM software to program your vehicle's VIN & calibration, and then tune that file. Once you receive the core, you may send yours in back for the core refund, or retain both modules.

Loaner Program- The loaner program sends you a stock PCM/TCM to borrow so that you can send in yours for programming. When we receive your PCM, we tune it and return it to you, and then you send in the loaner for the core refund.

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Just so you fellas know PCMofNC has options to get your PCM tuned. You could always go UPS next day air route. I am sure it would cost you Northern guys an arm and a leg though.

Send In Program- As the name implies, you send in your PCM to PCM of NC. Sent-in PCMs are our first priority, and are typically shipped back out the next day.

Core Program- In the core program, we send you a tuned core PCM (and TCM if applicable). We start by using GM software to program your vehicle's VIN & calibration, and then tune that file. Once you receive the core, you may send yours in back for the core refund, or retain both modules.

Loaner Program- The loaner program sends you a stock PCM/TCM to borrow so that you can send in yours for programming. When we receive your PCM, we tune it and return it to you, and then you send in the loaner for the core refund.

Yep, im just waiting for the week after my midterms so i have a week off to send it in, hahaha in 2 1/2 more weeks so it'll come soon enough :thumbsup:

fr34kout

Jan 6, 2012
I was going to mention the Core program, that's the route I went when I did mine. Still have my stock PCM and TCM at my house, so if I decide to change things up later I can just send this batch to them and have them update the tune for cheap and not be without my truck lol.

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
fr34kout said:
I was going to mention the Core program, that's the route I went when I did mine. Still have my stock PCM and TCM at my house, so if I decide to change things up later I can just send this batch to them and have them update the tune for cheap and not be without my truck lol.

I'd do the same thing but i dont have a couple hundred to just throw away :rotfl:

ih8bumps

Jan 27, 2012
Ryda55555 said:
Hahaha i just put the pcm tune at the top of my list for mods to do, i cant live without my truck for a couple days either but i'll fio
Denali anything is hard to find hahaha but i saw those springs, suppossedly they make the ride really rough compared to the belltech setup
Post some pics when you do get it done!
Yea forsure we'll definitley need to figure something out for the meet

Yeah man we will definitely need to set a meet up. 2 blacked out trucks would look dirty...
I had the eibach kit before I got the belltech kit, honestly there isn't much of a difference in ride quality, at least I didn't notice. Once I get to work tm I'm gonna get the delete done.

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
ih8bumps said:
I'm gonna be in Pickering the second week of July to. maybe we all can get something lined up?

I live in East Scarborough, so I can make a Pickering meet with ease... :wootwoot:
Ryda, you just need to get out this way... :raspberry:

Ryda55555 said:
I just realized how sick it would be to have 2 pretty modded black voys together in one place hahaha just letting you know this needs to happen

Well then, stop talking about it and start planning for it!!! :raspberry: :rotfl:
I'm sure that Canyonaro would even pose for a couple pics with your rides - considering she doesn't play well with others, that's a pretty big deal I think! :rotfl::wink:

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
CdnGMan said:
I live in East Scarborough, so I can make a Pickering meet with ease... :wootwoot:
Ryda, you just need to get out this way... :raspberry:

Well then, stop talking about it and start planning for it!!! :raspberry: :rotfl:
I'm sure that Canyonaro would even pose for a couple pics with your rides - considering she doesn't play well with others, that's a pretty big deal I think! :rotfl::wink:

We drove to niagara remember? i think i can handle pickering :cool:

Second week of july it is lol

ih8bumps

Jan 27, 2012
CdnGMan said:
Most excellent my young man... :thumbsup:

Now we just gotta see where ih8bumps is gonna be and then we can start sorting things out... :undecided:

I'm down. I'll be out that way that whole week, prolly be heading back to Niagara on the Saturday? How bout the 13 of July? Pretty sure that's the Saturday?

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
ih8bumps said:
I'm down. I'll be out that way that whole week, prolly be heading back to Niagara on the Saturday? How bout the 13 of July? Pretty sure that's the Saturday?

Works for me

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramblinjon

Members Online