Post A Pic Of Your GMT RIGHT NOW!!!

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
TexazReece said:
Damn I love that color :cool:

Thanks. I like the fact that I have never seen one on the road the same color, only on this forum. Hopefully in the next week or two I will be able to color match my mirror covers!

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto

Attachments

• IMG_1414.jpg
    IMG_1414.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1420.jpg
    IMG_1420.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1416.jpg
    IMG_1416.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1424.jpg
    IMG_1424.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 36

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
Ryda55555 said:
And here comes the mod bug!!!! Wont be able to stop now :wink:

But looks good :thumbsup: clean and non-trashy haha

Dude, that damn bug bit me a couple years ago... :rotfl:

There's still a few more things that I want done - I sent Stef my to-do list this afternoon - hopefully it'll all be done in time for the NF Run... :wink:

I'd really love to get the calipers painted up tho... it's just the timing that sucks... :mad:

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
CdnGMan said:
Dude, that damn bug bit me a couple years ago... :rotfl:

There's still a few more things that I want done - I sent Stef my to-do list this afternoon - hopefully it'll all be done in time for the NF Run... :wink:

I'd really love to get the calipers painted up tho... it's just the timing that sucks... :mad:

Im hoping it'll be nice and warm again by the 25th, all next week is supposed to drop back down to highs of 10 degrees :no:
But im not going anywhere so no rush
Plus it gives me more time to fix up my voy :biggrin:

BoldAdventure

Jun 28, 2012
I love this photo of my two hobbies together.
:thumbsup:
thegarage.jpg

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
At work after traveling some back roads

5yqaraje.jpg

05tbowner

Feb 8, 2012
Here's how mine sits as of right now:

I just got new drilled and slotted rotors and pads installed yesterday, and a few days before that my clear mirror signal lenses. I really want to drop it a few inches, like at least 3 in the back and at least 2 in the front. Any suggestions on what kit to buy?

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
05tbowner said:
Here's how mine sits as of right now:

I just got new drilled and slotted rotors and pads installed yesterday, and a few days before that my clear mirror signal lenses. I really want to drop it a few inches, like at least 3 in the back and at least 2 in the front. Any suggestions on what kit to buy?

Im a psychic and i predict front window tints and a roof rack delete in the near future :rotfl:
Might also look good if you color match your dark grey rear bumper part but im just saying it from a envoy owner pov i dont actually know what it would look like

Bad Bowtie

May 15, 2013
First day I brought home the new truck :biggrin:

Attachments

• Trailblazer Drivers Quarter.jpg
    Trailblazer Drivers Quarter.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 14

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
View attachment 28150
Have you ever just drove your TB and been like holy sh*t this is the greatest thing ever made.

Attachments

• DSC_0298.jpg
    DSC_0298.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 62

05tbowner

Feb 8, 2012
Haha I actually did do the roof rack delete, but put it back on a few weeks ago. I will eventually delete it again, but I need to find a good body shop to fill the holes and reprint the roof. I'm planning on buying an ss rear bumper and maybe a street scene front bumper.

05tbowner

Feb 8, 2012
That's what I did when I took them off the first time, but I didn't like it to be honest. One of the screws is now stripped, so I can't get it out, so I just put the rack over that. And I'm a perfectionist so I really want it done right anyway.

NinjuhhNutz

Oct 15, 2012
05tbowner;138139 said:
That's what I did when I took them off the first time, but I didn't like it to be honest. One of the screws is now stripped, so I can't get it out, so I just put the rack over that. And I'm a perfectionist so I really want it done right anyway.

Gotcha...that's what makes it fun to mod, everybodies tastes are different.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
STLtrailbSS said:
Have you ever just drove your TB and been like holy sh*t this is the greatest thing ever made.

Everyday! Also love coming up with ideas to make my TB better and different from everyone elses!

05tbowner said:

I am the same way. The first time I took the rack off I hated the look of the (10) screws in the roof. On the OS, I got the idea from a member to use the side molding on the roof to cover the holes (Color matched side molding). I used 6mm x 1.0 stainless steel set screws for the holes and then sealed them with RTV black prior to installing the side molding on the roof with 3M two sided molding tape. Sounds like a weird idea, but its a cheaper option than getting the entire roof redone and looks great IMO. Just another option.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I had plasti on center and vinyl for stripe

took off the stripe and left the plasti

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
Ryda55555 said:
At the bank

I hate to tell you this man...

I think you might be in love with an inanimate object! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Ryda55555

Apr 11, 2013
DDonnie said:
I hate to tell you this man...

I think you might be in love with an inanimate object! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I already know.... Already know... :no:
:rotfl: just getting her ready for the summer

It doesnt help that random people in my building and parking lots compliment my voy lol plus my girlfriend is in Fiji till august so my truck is keeping me company until then :wink:

shrek77

Mar 30, 2012
HARDTRAILZ said:
I had plasti on center and vinyl for stripe

took off the stripe and left the plasti

What kind of vinyl did you use? And is it available in black? Thanks for sharing your striping!!!

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Just after washing it

he7emude.jpg

y5u5yjy6.jpg

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Just putting the Envoy in the garage for the night, I thought the reflection off the hood looks pretty good...

Attachments

• DSC03372.jpg
    DSC03372.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC03374.jpg
    DSC03374.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 17

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
shrek77 said:
What kind of vinyl did you use? And is it available in black? Thanks for sharing your striping!!!

It was from HighVoltage. I had never seen anyone do it and threw the idea at him and it is what he came up with. I believe he has the pattern saved and is getting closer to settled and being able to ship some vinyl out.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
It was from HighVoltage. I had never seen anyone do it and threw the idea at him and it is what he came up with. I believe he has the pattern saved and is getting closer to settled and being able to ship some vinyl out.

I would be nice to have him back around, vinyl or no vinyl. :missing::grouphug:

shrek77

Mar 30, 2012
HARDTRAILZ said:

Id be very interested to get one. My neighbor told me he'd paint it on for 20 bucks if I taped it off and scuffed it. IMHO The vinyl would be the better route. How was your procedure to lay it? Thanks for your reply, and glad I didn't tick you off for using your idea. I should have asked you first anyway!!!

DDonnie

Mar 26, 2012
shrek77 said:
Id be very interested to get one. My neighbor told me he'd paint it on for 20 bucks if I taped it off and scuffed it. IMHO The vinyl would be the better route. How was your procedure to lay it? Thanks for your reply, and glad I didn't tick you off for using your idea. I should have asked you first anyway!!!

How bout plastidip? No scuffing needed!

shrek77

Mar 30, 2012
DDonnie said:
How bout plastidip? No scuffing needed!

Look a little down the page I have it dipped already just isn't perfect and I want it perminent. Thanks though:thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chriswilson5585

Members Online