Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
There may be some tradition, but officially the POTUS is a civilian.

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
dmanns67 said:
You guys see that video of that piece of shit President we have? He was getting off of Marine1 and saluted the Marines with a Star Bucks coffee in the hand he saluted with. What a piece of shit. Disgusting.
I feel ya but as commander in chief, we as the people are the only ones who can reprimand him. In January he'll be a lame duck. So how about you get a jarhead to "knock some sense" into him? At least he remembered to salute.

:postcount:

Reactions: dmanns67 and Capote

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
You guys see that video of that piece of shit President we have? He was getting off of Marine1 and saluted the Marines with a Star Bucks coffee in the hand he saluted with. What a piece of shit. Disgusting.
Capote said:
I've seen that asshole walk right by them on the phone without saluting; how're you not going to salute your own troops? Pisses me off man. I know it sure as hell pisses you off brother, once being a fellow service member
It is pretty sickening to hear about from up here in Canuckistan eh?

Reactions: dmanns67 and Mounce

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Reactions: CaptainKD

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Damn it...each time I see a lowered tb I get conflicted between lifting and lowering...

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
Damn it...each time I see a lowered tb I get conflicted between lifting and lowering...
Well being that you're in Canada and your roads are probably like the roads back home in NY in winter, i'd say go with a lift :undecided: Well hmm perhaps not actually, you could use your TB as a summer months ride since you drive the Blazer too :biggrin:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
Well being that you're in Canada and your roads are probably like the roads back home in NY in winter, i'd say go with a lift :undecided: Well hmm perhaps not actually, you could use your TB as a summer months ride since you drive the Blazer too [emoji3]
Sad part is the roads actually improve during winter since the ice fills in the potholes :no: Besides if I did lower it would be down to stock Tbss height.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
Sad part is the roads actually improve during winter since the ice fills in the potholes :no: Besides if I did lower it would be down to stock Tbss height.
Ohh wow. Either way, a TB looks sexy either lowered, bagged, or lifted. A stock height TB begs for either of those :thumbsup:

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
Ohh wow. Either way, a TB looks sexy either lowered, bagged, or lifted. A stock height TB begs for either of those :thumbsup:
More then likely it's going higher...to the tune of a markmc 3" kit
djthumper said:
Wrong thread?

Reactions: Mounce and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
More then likely it's going higher...to the tune of a markmc 3" kit
Ohhh man, can't wait for that day! :pictures:

Reactions: dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Whore with your LED reverse lights :tongue:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
Have you invested in some? If not, treat yourself, sir. They kick ass in the TB reflectors.
lol of coarse, you all know I got LEDs everywhere brother! :biggrin: :raspberry: Brandon is enjoying the ones I gave him i'm sure

Reactions: Mounce and dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
What did you give Brandon?
LED reverse lights, I bought brighter ones when we went to O'Reilly's, so I gave him my old pair. They looks much better in his, weren't bright enough in mine because of the Smoked Tail Covers, but the old pair works great for him.

Reactions: Mounce and dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Nice. Its nice to have someone to give extra TB accessories.
:iagree: Yeah its great being able to do that :biggrin: . Somebody needs to organize a swap meet one day lol

Oh also gave him an extra pair of the LED strips, the same that I have in my grill so he can do his. Aren't I such a good friend? :tongue:

Reactions: Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Twiddling my thumbs until my switchbacks come in.. Never had someone on Ebay take a whole day to ship something..the suspense was killing me. Ordered over weekend and didn't ship until today.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
:iagree: Yeah its great being able to do that :biggrin: . Somebody needs to organize a swap meet one day lol

Oh also gave him an extra pair of the LED strips I have in my grill so he can do his. Aren't I such a good friend? :tongue:
Good idea. I can see it now, a bunch of OE parts and spare LEDs.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Twiddling my thumbs until my switchbacks come in.. Never had someone on Ebay take a whole day to ship something..the suspense was killing me. Ordered over weekend and didn't ship until today.
Where are they coming from, Cali?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Good idea. I can see it now, a bunch of OE parts and spare LEDs.
Mhmm :biggrin: I would try to get as much LEDs as I could lol

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
Mhmm :biggrin: I would try to get as much LEDs as I could lol
Might as well give them away. I had a bunch of LEDs collecting dust and gave them to RayGumm. It was enough to do the entire interior, license plate lights, switchbacks in the turn signals, and the side markers. Also gave him a spare set of 9006 HIDs.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Might as well give them away. I had a bunch of LEDs collecting dust and gave them to RayGumm. It was enough to do the entire interior, license plate lights, switchbacks in the turn signals, and the side markers. Also gave him a spare set of 9006 HIDs.
Geez man, that's a alot of LEDs! And a pair of spare HIDs? lol I have 2 spare HID kits from going up and up in brightness. Now i'm at 15,000K for both Hi & Lo

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
Ohhh man, can't wait for that day! :pictures:
I plan on starting to gather parts in December since I have a couple other items to deal with first...so by spring I will have everything including fsc 16" wheels.
Mounce said:
I like that tune, Chris.
Figured you would Garth
Porkins said:
LIFT IT!!!!
The porkmeister has spoken
dmanns67 said:
:iagree:

You need to be seen. Plus with winters and the security job, I bet you will regret lowering it.
Now that you say that....I definitely need to go the way of the lift now...

Reactions: Capote and dmanns67

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
Geez man, that's a alot of LEDs! And a pair of spare HIDs? lol I have 2 spare HID kits from going up and up in brightness. Now i'm at 15,000K for both Hi & Lo
Yeah I think I have a problem and get board with LEDs or something new and better comes out. Like the 5630 chips.

The spare HIDs came after the projector retrofit. Now I can only use D2S HIDs instead of 9006.

I am contemplating going with some 9005 Cree LEDs in my high beams just for the instant on fact. Plus now the Crees produce almost as many lumens as HIDs.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Yeah I think I have a problem and get board with LEDs or something new and better comes out. Like the 5630 chips.

The spare HIDs came after the projector retrofit. Now I can only use D2S HIDs instead of 9006.

I am contemplating going with some 9005 Cree LEDs in my high beams just for the instant on fact. Plus now the Crees produce almost as many lumens as HIDs.
I say go for it, doesn't hurt to try em out brother :thumbsup:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
I like how you think :thumbsup:
Yess yess, THE Batman is full of ideas :cool:

Capote

Supporting Donor