Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
Eastern NC
The builder of our place put the shitter hole 13" from the wall versus the normal 12". Now the shitter sits too far away from the wall and the old lady is unhappy how it looks. We are bringing the shitter back for a different shitter that has a deeper tank to help cover up the stupid mistake from the builder. :crazy:

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
CaptainKD said:
The builder of our place put the shitter hole 13" from the wall versus the normal 12". Now the shitter sits too far away from the wall and the old lady is unhappy how it looks. We are bringing the shitter back for a different shitter that has a deeper tank to help cover up the stupid mistake from the builder. :crazy:
:mad: Our neighbors fence guy did that to out fenceline. Had a gap of 6-8inches because that's where the property line "is".

When we were house hunting a year ago my wife took a pic of a toilet tank that CUT INTO THE WALL! Pure laziness. Looked like they used a butterknife to cut the drywall.

We are can shopping soon, maybe for two. Remember the Jackass stunt? :rotfl:

Reactions: CaptainKD

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
I'll find that toilet pic and post it later. She has it and is at work. Buy a toilet or remodel a bathroom :crazy:

Reactions: CaptainKD

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Mourning

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Cash!

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Playsinsnow said:
No slam crapper lids are nice. What's not nice is using one that slams somewhere else afterwards. Or when they put the soft pad on the seat and the thing doesn't stay up. Decides to slam itself down midstream.

:popcorn:
CaptainKD said:
Playsinsnow said:
:mad: Our neighbors fence guy did that to out fenceline. Had a gap of 6-8inches because that's where the property line "is".

When we were house hunting a year ago my wife took a pic of a toilet tank that CUT INTO THE WALL! Pure laziness. Looked like they used a butterknife to cut the drywall.

We are can shopping soon, maybe for two. Remember the Jackass stunt? :rotfl:
CaptainKD said:
Jackass. That shit is classic.

Breakfast time. I'm out.
These whores are full of shit lol

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
We were house hunting for what seemed like forever. She took these pics in a basement bathroom after we started seeing some weird things in houses. :no:

Attachments

• 20131014_174139.jpeg
    20131014_174139.jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 20131014_174053.jpeg
    20131014_174053.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 18

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Send some prayers for my lil girl getting sent to Children's hospital with breathing issues....Please

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I'll be praying for her brother

Reactions: HARDTRAILZ

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
HARDTRAILZ said:
Send some prayers for my lil girl getting sent to Children's hospital with breathing issues....Please
In my thoughts and prayers Kyle. Keep us upto date please. I believe you have my cell number...

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Joey - what's up? Why the hospital? What is going on?

Kyle - hopes for your daughter, calming thoughts to you, and prayers for the medical staff attending to her.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
I see whores (no dead people)

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Looks like a Rorschach test.

Reactions: Mounce
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads