mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
You whores

Reactions: BlazingTrails

CaptainKD

Jan 13, 2012
Eastern NC
BlazingTrails said:
I was wondering about that a while back? how do you see or respond to friends request?
I had 30+ notifications when I logged into the website and I decided to checkout out who liked what. Most of the time its just all of us liking everything we all post but there was a friend request from Capote yesterday. When i clicked on it then I saw yours from last month.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Whores

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Ugh. Hand hurts like hell today. Not sure why. No meds. Damn it. Trying to shower sucks. Trying to pull up my shorts sucks. OK, just got to make it to Tues for next appt. :hissyfit:

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
mcsteven said:
Ugh. Hand hurts like hell today. Not sure why. No meds. Damn it. Trying to shower sucks. Trying to pull up my shorts sucks. OK, just got to make it to Tues for next appt. :hissyfit:
Sorry to hear you are still in pain man did they at least get that jackass

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Whores

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Aarkon said:
Sorry to hear you are still in pain man did they at least get that jackass
The guy didn't stick his head in for me to get any type of description, so I doubt it. Like I said, either he'll try this when he doesn't see the guy in the back seat with the Glock, or the PD here will pick him up for something else and he'll brag to the wrong person. All I really care is that I'm alive.

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
mcsteven said:
The guy didn't stick his head in for me to get any type of description, so I doubt it. Like I said, either he'll try this when he doesn't see the guy in the back seat with the Glock, or the PD here will pick him up for something else and he'll brag to the wrong person. All I really care is that I'm alive.
I sure hope he meets his end this world has gone to shit people are too greedy as long as you make a good recovery

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
I also agree with Aarkon. Can't let your guard down in public anymore...don't know when the next guy is gonna decide to go on a spree. Really can't let your guard down at home anymore either, especially you guys in the city. I live out in the country and still have to worry about a random robber. Got a gun or three in most corners of the house.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Aarkon said:
I sure hope he meets his end this world has gone to shit people are too greedy as long as you make a good recovery
Doesn't exactly help matters that the so called us justice system is pretty much a revolving door lol

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
I am! Got on for a minute earlier and it was dead so I moved to Ebay for a while.
Gotta quit selling yourself on there for those mustang parts :rotfl:

Reactions: Mounce

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
Hey now... :rotfl: LEDs are cool. They're cool-er when they have the same 3157 base as Chevy and can be transferred when I upgrade vehicles.
Heh....bear in mind anything I say about 'stangs I say in jest due to being a former owner of 4 of them....two SVT Cobra Rs, one Canadian Gt Cobra done in Shelby style and a Shelby Gt350

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
No slam crapper lids are nice. What's not nice is using one that slams somewhere else afterwards. Or when they put the soft pad on the seat and the thing doesn't stay up. Decides to slam itself down midstream.

:popcorn:

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Debating where to take the pup to swim. What's up with you? How's the can?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acjordan104

Members Online