Jan 25, 2013
:tequila:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Official

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
:whore:

Damn fingers are getting stiff from not using them. Try to move them too far and I can feel them pulling on the stitches.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Holy flipping insanity in Pizza orders batman!

Reactions: Capote

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Whore

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Uuummmmm...(doing my best Homer Simpson) piiiiizzzzaaa (drool)

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
mcsteven said:
Uuummmmm...(doing my best Homer Simpson) piiiiizzzzaaa (drool)
uploadfromtaptalk1410983666366.jpg

Reactions: Capote and Mounce

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
You're killing me. But honestly I don't like Papa John. After some independent person figured out it would cost him 13 cents from the profit of each pizza to give his employees health care coverage, and Papa John threw a tantrum and said he would just make his employees part time, well I lost all respect. Last that I knew, he changed his mind because of public perception.

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
I like the pizza there, mostly because of the peppers and garlic sauce. Expensive as hell tho. A friend of mine is a manager at the on down the street and he sells to me with his discount and for 2 large meat lovers pizza it was still $24 plus tip

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Pizzzzxxa

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
They do make a quality product. They do use quality ingredients. They do have quality employees. If you're going to pay more for quality why not include your employees on that list? What they don't have is a quality owner.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
mcsteven said:
You're killing me. But honestly I don't like Papa John. After some independent person figured out it would cost him 13 cents from the profit of each pizza to give his employees health care coverage, and Papa John threw a tantrum and said he would just make his employees part time, well I lost all respect. Last that I knew, he changed his mind because of public perception.
I also read that the 13 cent figure was really way off and the cost was going to be a lot more than that. Wasn't that before the Obamacare crap anyway? That's greatly increased costs (don't get me started on that big fat lie of "affordable")

Reactions: Mounce

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Whoops looks like I started a hot discussion lol... On the flipside it's easy money and another driver and I use our discounts to get cheap pizza followed by using said pizza for work on our rides lol

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Someone likes it when you call him Big Poppa

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
I worked at Pizza 73 and Pizza Hut as well as verns pizza and family pizza all prior to working at papa john's and I gotta say out of all those only pizza Hut and papa john's actually have a decent tracking system for orders. But pizza 73 was the nastiest place to work for both times I worked there...dirty and disorganized kitchen, using a big ass knife in place of a pizza peel to take pizza from the oven...then only cleaning said knife between pizzas by rubbing it against the lip of the oven...

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Pizza slut has decent food...sadly the service at the store sucks harder then an Asian hooker trying to make more then $5

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
Sadly I know what the hooker is like thanks to the time spent in Japan lol

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
Hahaha dang man. What'd you do over there?
Originally I was to be moving there to stay...but some bs with my idiot brother back here in Canada screwed that up..

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Only big chain Pizza I like is Marco's Pizza.

Was anyone miserable again today? I was even worse. I was throwing equipment and slamming shit all day. And after work I had to go to Walmart, i've avoided going there for a month. I got even more miserable seeing people with their kids. My mom called me while I was in there and she had my twins while my wife was working. I was even more pissed I wasn't home to use Skype.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Never heard of Marco's.

My day was actually pretty good. It would've been even better if I had gotten to bed before 4am it was not fun having to wake up at 7.

Sorry to hear that you've had a bad day bro. :grouphug:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
Never heard of Marco's.

My day was actually pretty good. It would've been even better if I had gotten to bed before 4am it was not fun having to wake up at 7.

Sorry to hear that you've had a bad day bro. :grouphug:
I just keep sleeping early because of depression....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuck051

Members Online

No members online now.