Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Manns, got any leads on some AO 5630 switchbacks? I only found one set on Ebay..
No. The vendor I bought my 5630s apparently only has AW. Carlton bought a set from the same vendor and there were AW.

Search 3157 switchback AO 5630 led and see what comes up.

I gave my switchbacks to RayGumm and went back to amber LEDs. Some reason I like them better than switchbacks. Maybe I just got bored with them.

Reactions: Mounce

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
CaptainKD said:
I didn't get the U2 album. I wouldn't mind free music. Most of my music was free :biggrin:
The new U2 album is free on itunes

Whores

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
Here is a set. You need to read in description, it should list AO.

attachicon.gif
uploadfromtaptalk1410932939555.jpg
Yeah I've been reading the descriptions. Haven't even looked at the titles though lol. I don't like the amber (I'm assuming) chips on those, never seen them before. They might be good though idk.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
CaptainKD said:
My wife taught me that one. Every time I see someone write LOL, it reminds me of a lady standing behind me and the wife in line at the Omaha airport. She was using the voice-to-text to text someone.

She sent about 10 messages and at the end of all of them ahe said the letters LOL. :rotfl:

Not once did this woman laugh out loud :duh:

2014, the new period is now LOL

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Mounce said:
Re-type and forget the period whore.
I was going by him saying to forget the period. Considering he is a little OCD about grammar which likely includes punctuations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mviuf

Members Online