Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
#gingerbreadindahouse

Reactions: BlazingTrails

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Camera whore here for a quickie. Gettin' a dog & soda at Costco (and might get a slice of pizza).

Reactions: Mounce

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
26a29301b78a1b054ab2b7663f74e9de0be43cf5802bbaa7fed9f6d9743aad42.jpg

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
I agree
+ 2 and 2/3

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Boom baby

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
+ 3 and 9/16

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
#nonsense

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
I agree

+4 and 7/32nds

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
mcsteven said:
That blue looks like the one I have on my calipers. Such a sexy blue!

Reactions: mcsteven

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Capote, I tried replying to your PM but tapa isnt letting me.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Porkins said:
Capote, I tried replying to your PM but tapa isnt letting me.
Hey buddy haven't seen ya in a few days

Reactions: Porkins

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Feast your eyes gents :cool:
[sharedmedia=gallery:albums:107]

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Capote said:
Hey buddy haven't seen ya in a few days
Yeah, been dealing with alot off stuff. Just really havent had time to be a whore.

Edit: btw hood vinyl looks sweet!

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Porkins said:
Yeah, been dealing with alot off stuff. Just really havent had time to be a whore.

Edit: btw hood vinyl looks sweet!
We missed you!!!

Thanks man :thumbsup:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
Looks good brotha
Thanks Garth :yes:
dmanns67 said:
Thats a lot of blue. Like the color.
Color really popped today in the cloudy/rainy weather today. Got a lot of heads turning today! :biggrin: Compliments too :tongue:

Reactions: Mounce and dmanns67

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
#tapawhoreftw

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Good. I could not see any bubbles or creases.
In person you can see the creases in the middle :frown: I'm considering re-ordering it and doing it over. This time we'd start from the top, instead of from one side to the other. Easier to handle that way. We'd nail it next time for sure :thumbsup:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Maybe you could wrap your entire TB in that color vinyl or go crazy with some plasti dip. Do you follow DYC on FB? They do some awesome work with plasti dip.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Maybe you could wrap your entire TB in that color vinyl or go crazy with some plasti dip. Do you follow DYC on FB? They do some awesome work with plasti dip.
#plastidiprocksondyc

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Yeah I follow them on Facebook, as well as Dippers Anonymous. The people who post on Dippers Anonymous have some amazing dips. I wish I could afford to do my own full body dip. It's way cheaper than bringing it to a certified dip installer, but still costs around $400-$600 roughly to do it yourself when you add all the gallons of dip and equipment, My ultimate big project for my TB is to get it fully dipped in Matte Black or Matte Black with Glossifier so it looks like a new gloss black paintjob. I like the contrast between the blues I've used and the black, really sets it apart from ANY vehicles I've seen around here, and never really seen anyone else's TB with the same scheme as mine yet. Having my TB fully wrapped in the vinyl I used on my hood would be really sweet though, but would be so expensive to do, I would not attempt that project myself, i'd have a professional car wrap place do that job lol.

Here's what a TB looks like dipped in Matte Black, kinda looks like Anthracite Grey in certain lighting http://www.dipyourcar.com/forums/showthread.php?19997-2005-trailblazer

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Was so glad when I left TV. That place sucked ass. Was so difficult to get anyone to reply to anything :hissyfit:

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Lol I got invited many times and finally took the invite after being hard headed for a few months. I think I lurked for a while until I saw my name mentioned in the "so who still uses the old site" thread and posted that that was my name there.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
Was so glad when I left TV. That place sucked ass. Was so difficult to get anyone to reply to anything :hissyfit:
:rotfl:

Funny you say that. I use to post about GMTN is threads that had no response. Anything from introductions to tech threads. The follow on posts would be members posting complaining about me posting about GMTN. If not, there would have still been zero posts.

That reminds me, I believe our friend Mr. Mounce questioned me one time about posting visit GMTN :raspberry:

Reactions: Mounce

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Flat black looks good, other than those close up pics.
Keep in mind when I do dip my TB, i'm only dipping the body itself, not the trim I have painted gloss black. Will probably take off the side moldings before though to give a cleaner appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rexall

Members Online