Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
:rotfl:

Funny you say that. I use to post about GMTN is threads that had no response. Anything from introductions to tech threads. The follow on posts would be members posting complaining about me posting about GMTN. If not, there would have still been zero posts.

That reminds me, I believe our friend Mr. Mounce questioned me one time about posting visit GMTN :raspberry:
I probably did lol. Like I said, I was hard headed for a few months... My apologies, sir.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
:rotfl:

Funny you say that. I use to post about GMTN is threads that had no response. Anything from introductions to tech threads. The follow on posts would be members posting complaining about me posting about GMTN. If not, there would have still been zero posts.

That reminds me, I believe our friend Mr. Mounce questioned me one time about posting visit GMTN :raspberry:
Mounce said:
How'd you find us? Typical post in the threads or a pm maybe?

I believe it was one of MAY03LT's videos on YouTube that introduced me to GMTnation when I was still a TV user. I think he mentioned it during one of his vids. Not the one in which he puts tape over an old TV t-shirt and then wrote on the tape GMTnation.com lol

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
I probably did lol. Like I said, I was hard headed for a few months... My apologies, sir.
We all can be and its no big deal. From what I remember you were cool about it. You asked why I am posting about GMTN, am I really trying to help members or troll TV.

I think I responded with something along the lines of how introduction threads go without posts welcoming new members, tech threads go unanswered, or the information in the tech thread is garbage.

Not too much longer after that you arrived here from what I remember, when you posted in the who still uses the other site thread.

Reactions: Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
At the last point before I converted I think I went outta my way and into someone elses thread to try to sway them from following the advice then had about three of y'all respond to me about it and finally Envoy_04 said something that convinced me.

Reactions: dmanns67

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Capote said:
I believe it was one of MAY03LT's videos on YouTube that introduced me to GMTnation when I was still a TV user. I think he mentioned it during one of his vids. Not the one in which he puts tape over an old TV t-shirt and then wrote on the tape GMTnation.com lol
Haven't seen that one lol

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
If you redo the hood vinyl use the soapy water method if it isn't too cold out. It will help release the bubbles.

Reactions: dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
Haven't seen that one lol
It's his oil change one, it's in the blooper part towards the end of the video. He put the tape right over the TV name lol. He's the man, I love his no BS games and his opinions :biggrin:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
Never noticed it, I think I've even watched that one a few times lol
I've watched most of his TB/Voy vids, he's full of knowledge and insight

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
Today I realized how addicted I am to my Voy and this site. My cell phone went to cell phone heaven today and this is the first time all day I have been able to get on here. Needless to say, it has been a long day! Glad to be on and get my daily fix :wooot:

Reactions: dmanns67 and Mounce

AManders6

Jan 24, 2014
On a side note, I drove next to a sharp looking Terrain that was totally blacked out. Looked really sleek!

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
AManders6 said:
Today I realized how addicted I am to my Voy and this site. My cell phone went to cell phone heaven today and this is the first time all day I have been able to get on here. Needless to say, it has been a long day! Glad to be on and get my daily fix :wooot:
You poor soul. :sadcry: that had to suck. We're all addicted beyond help.

Reactions: AManders6

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
djthumper said:
If you redo the hood vinyl use the soapy water method if it isn't too cold out. It will help release the bubbles.
:iagree: The solution makes it way easier to deal with, similar to what the guys use when tinting windows. Its more forgiving versus trying to put vinyl on a dry surface. Make sure you have a squeegee, it will help to smooth everything out.

AManders6 said:
On a side note, I drove next to a sharp looking Terrain that was totally blacked out. Looked really sleek!
:pictures:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Yo yo yo

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
#whoresinthehouse

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Colts!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011