Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
Whores me and Batman might have to caravan up there sometime!!
Up where bud?

Reactions: dmanns67

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
AW even though most people don't like them. Either way, I've never seen anyone with switchbacks, guys around here that like leds would probably drool when they see switchbacks for the first time.
Same here, well other than RayGumm. Only ones I have seen with LEDs. The 5630s are a lot brighter than the 5050s. I upgraded all of my interior/exterior LEDs to 5630s. I could tell a huge difference in the interior LEDs.

I am not a fan of the AW, looks more like a strobe light to me. Plus I figured it would attract unwanted attention looking like a strobe light.

Reactions: Capote and Mounce

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Ohh :thumbsup:

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
Same here, well other than RayGumm. Only ones I have seen with LEDs. The 5630s are a lot brighter than the 5050s. I upgraded all of my interior/exterior LEDs to 5630s. I could tell a huge difference in the interior LEDs.

I am not a fan of the AW, looks more like a strobe light to me. Plus I figured it would attract unwanted attention looking like a strobe light.
Yeah the 5050's I have are depressing.. Also flickering because they got wet. Turn signal housing came apart (aftermarket on a Ford, go figure lol) but gorilla glued them shut and ran a fat bead of silicone around them. Really on the fence about it.. $20+ is a lot for me to justify on two bulbs but then again they're totally worth it.

Reactions: dmanns67 and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:cool: :biggrin:

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Yeah the 5050's I have are depressing.. Also flickering because they got wet. Turn signal housing came apart (aftermarket on a Ford, go figure lol) but gorilla glued them shut and ran a fat bead of silicone around them. Really on the fence about it.. $20+ is a lot for me to justify on two bulbs but then again they're totally worth it.
Setup a mod fund. A lot of us joke about it, but I have one. I put money in a savings account specifically for my TB. Been saving for TBSS front and rear bumpers that I will never find.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Setup a mod fund. A lot of us joke about it, but I have one. I put money in a savings account specifically for my TB. Been saving for TBSS front and rear bumpers that I will never find.
Next mods funds go towards PCMofNC tune, then finally installing that damn lowering kit I bought almost a year ago..................

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
It's over 1000 miles and 16 some hours. She might go overseas for a few weeks so you never know. I'd have to make it to Phoenix in the same time span, but without the TB if nec. I'd probably be able to crash at member places the entire trip!

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
dmanns67 said:
Maybe something next year in the Spring after we have been cooped up all winter long. I can take some vacation time.
Or maybe Carlisle 2015. Split the trip up. I am about 70 miles from there. Not a bad drive.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
Lol gonna wait till I get a personal vehicle that's worth something before going crazy on mods.. (Most of you know that the TB is my moms and I have a Mustang as a DD, TB is only used when she goes somewhere) Almost everything that I have on the Mustang is fully transferable to a normal GM vehicle (what I plan on getting) minus the HIDs but a few bucks later on some bulbs and I can reuse my ballasts.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
That reminds me, I need to upgrade my ballasts

Reactions: Mounce

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
I have a car fund and then only go fast mods if necessary.

97% stock. 50% of the problems? ::rotfl:

Reactions: dmanns67 and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
To what? Morimoto
To whatever is the best brand, I have to take a look at the HID Faq thread to scope it out

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Hooah

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
BT is going down hill. I am about whored out. Almost 1k in three days :crazy:
The man is insane with the whoring, idk how he keeps up at work dude :eyebrowhuh:

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:rotfl:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Well i'm out guys, almost passed out lol

Reactions: Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Thinking about leds and what I said earlier.. I've never seen anyone with leds in their tails or their turns. Only leds around here are light bars or retrofitted Ebay LED tails. Hmmm

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
lol on the night shift there is not much going on unless a machine breaks! i have only been on one call so far.

WHORES!!!
Alright whore man, i'll see you guys later, night :thumbsup:

Reactions: BlazingTrails
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpimp