Not open for further replies.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Tapawhore ftw.

Haha you would
Lol
BlazingTrails said:
I keep bouncing back and forth between the laptop and tapatalk!!

:whore:
Pc,tablet,phone and soon android camera top that whore lol

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Well.....that's it....no more holding back once I get back to the pc....

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
The pictures don't do justice for the color, looks like crap on my phone and with the headlamp. You can see the big ass bubbles i'm talking about though. Hoping they go down tomorrow, if not, i'll pin em then see how they fair. If that don't work either, i'm ordering more and we'll give it another go.

Attachments

• IMG_20140914_214852.jpg
    IMG_20140914_214852.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20140914_214917.jpg
    IMG_20140914_214917.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 9

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
The pictures don't do justice for the color, looks like crap on my phone and with the headlamp. You can see the big ass bubbles i'm talking about though. Hoping they go down tomorrow, if not, i'll pin em then see how they fair. If that don't work either, i'm ordering more and we'll give it another go.
Color looks awesome. Did you do the entire hood?

Thought you were going to do the outline of the raised section like Trailz and Aarkon

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
Well sir looking at that you might be better off popping them with a very sharp needle but if you are a perfectionist trust me you will for some random reason notice the pin holes ive had it happen before

Reactions: dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
Use a pin to "pop" the bubbles but you gotta use heat and carefully work your way to the center of the bubble with your card. it will be hard to smooth it without getting a wrinkle in it......how much soap did you use when laying the vinyl? you should have been able to work them from the inside out?

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Aarkon said:
Well sir looking at that you might be better off popping them with a very sharp needle but if you are a perfectionist trust me you will for some random reason notice the pin holes ive had it happen before
:iagree:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Aarkon said:
I have extreme ocd when it comes to my TB, I would notice too buddy. I'm about to go out there an pin them. They're too air filled to go down on their own i'm thinking

Reactions: Aarkon

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
Capote said:
I have extreme ocd when it comes to my TB, I would notice too buddy. I'm about to go out there an pin them. They're too air filled to go down on their own i'm thinking
BlazingTrails said:
Use a pin to "pop" the bubbles but you gotta use heat and carefully work your way to the center of the bubble with your card. it will be hard to smooth it without getting a wrinkle in it......how much soap did you use when laying the vinyl? you should have been able to work them from the inside out?
Just be careful not to stretch the vinyl, don't put any pressure on it before you poke the hole......

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
We couldn't even use a heat gun on this crap. It melted the test piece we had after 2 seconds of exposure. It's way too thin; the heat gun didn't even warm up to Low temp yet, was at maybe a hair dryer temp

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
BlazingTrails said:
Don't be scared to jump in with the big boy darkness!!

:whore:
Don't be scared when the darkness stares back at you....

ghost_rider_the_penance_stare_by_dansk-d5lx8g4.jpg

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
no bro no, you need a hair drier don't ever use a heat gun on vinyl!!!!!

:eek:
Don't worry, we didn't use it anyway bro. Just had it incase.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Darkrider_LS said:
Don't be scared when the darkness stares back at you....

ghost_rider_the_penance_stare_by_dansk-d5lx8g4.jpg
That should be your signature :thumbsup:

A hair dryer should work. Heat gun melted the vinyl I tried to wrap my tail lights in. That shit is hard to handle on a curved surface.

I gave up and went with night shade.

Reactions: BlazingTrails

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Whore

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Being sick sucks....oh well onward and upward..

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Speaking of whores...hello garth...

Reactions: Mounce

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
BlazingTrails said:
pushing 5k

:whore
Try to keep up lil whore.....

Watch your back Fire...the Rider is coming for you....
ghostrider-qx-penance-stare.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Whores

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:explode:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics