Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
God damn whores, my brotheren

Reactions: CaptainKD

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Dude did not go as planned. This Shit was so difficult to work with. Very thin. Was able to get all the bubbles out, but the ones in the middle were a bitch. We were able to consolidate the bubbles into 4 big ones, but we gotta see if they'll go down by themselves in the sun over the.next day or so. Color looks sick though. I may end up buying more wrap and me and my bud will try again. We'll see how it looks in a few days.

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
Capote said:
Dude did not go as planned. This Shit was so difficult to work with. Very thin. Was able to get all the bubbles out, but the ones in the middle were a bitch. We were able to consolidate the bubbles into 4 big ones, but we gotta see if they'll go down by themselves in the sun over the.next day or so. Color looks sick though. I may end up buying more wrap and me and my bud will try again. We'll see how it looks in a few days.
Show us what you got so far im pretty curious myself

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Aarkon said:
Show us what you got so far im pretty curious myself
Forgot to take a pic of the disappointing work. Unfortunately there's no bright lights outside, I can get some tomorrow. It's gonna be so embarrassing at work tomorrow with 4 big air bubbles that need to go down. Hoping the heat will take care of them, if not, i'm gonna gave to order the vinyl again and try starting from the top of the hood down. We started from the right side to left. We should of just done it the other way. This stuff was way to thin though. The heat gun melted a test portion of it.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Capote said:
Forgot to take a pic of the disappointing work. Unfortunately there's no bright lights outside, I can get some tomorrow. It's gonna be so embarrassing at work tomorrow with 4 big air bubbles that need to go down. Hoping the heat will take care of them, if not, i'm gonna gave to order the vinyl again and try starting from the top of the hood down. We started from the right side to left. We should of just done it the other way. This stuff was way to thin though. The heat gun melted a test portion of it.
Did the vinyl come with an application spray of some sort and a squeegee?

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
Capote said:
Aww man you always gotta take pics I did my hood for only a day but took pics just to remember everything[emoji106] uploadfromtaptalk1410744262312.jpg

Reactions: Capote and dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:yes:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
Aaron is a :whore:

Where you been

:goodpost:
Was waiting for you whores all morning since 6am, not much whoring kicked off until about 2pm, slackers. Around 4-ish I went to my buds house to do the vinyl. That's where i've been

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
Pics or it didn't happen.

I quit whoring around 4am and went home to bed. didn't get back up until 3:30 today
Just wait until morning ya damn whores, can't see anything outside, no lights. Plus i'm embarrassed to show off something i'm not satisfied with, but you'll get your pics anyway friends.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Whores

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
:iagree:

I posted this last night for Aaron but he wasn't here. so REPEAT
I just came lol

Status