Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
He was bitching that other drivers were taking 2 deliveries each last night and tore my head off today over a joke I made about why I was late..
What a chode

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Capote said:
What a chode
What's funny is the fact that him and asshat #3 were constantly bugging me about a bs complaint against me for about a week after...

Reactions: Mounce

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Darkrider_LS said:
What's funny is the fact that him and asshat #3 were constantly bugging me about a bs complaint against me for about a week after...
Why do they gotta be drama queens?

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Darkrider_LS said:
He was bitching that other drivers were taking 2 deliveries each last night and tore my head off today over a joke I made about why I was late..
Poor thing can't handle jokes? Sucks that you have to work with a bunch of pricks

Reactions: Capote

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Eh whatever..... Finally hit my breaking point tonight after months of this kind of bs....but instead of doing something I would regret later I chose to speak to the supervisor.

Reactions: Mounce and Capote

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Two weeks notice?
Not yet....just making sure I understand everyone's jobs correctly and making him aware of asshat #2s attitude that he is king dingaling when he is really just king of bs

Reactions: Mounce and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
AssHat_Certificate.jpg

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
dmanns67 said:
Nice. Maybe one of the asshats will be fired
One of the 3 already got his hours severely cut down to 2 hrs a week...that was the stoner..now let's see how this shakes out....don't get me wrong...I actually enjoy my job there...because I get paid to drive..I get paid to enjoy my modified vehicles on a daily basis....its just the asshats who ruined it...

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
CaptainKD said:
How about boobies in the boobies thread?
Was about to say! I will amass a large amount of boobie and lady pics, and when I am pleased with my collection for my 1st post in that thread, then, then I will post. For one cannot post boobies and chicks without first making one have to scroll down their entire computer screen to view them all.

lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
CaptainKD said:
Amazing idea!!!!!

Close ups and full body and side boobies and top down boobies and big boobies and small boobies and boobies and boobies :crazy:
Only thing is ...i'm partial to black chicks as everyone knows... soooooo if ya'll wanna see a rainbow of boobies in that thread, you all better post more too lol, or else it'll just be black boobies up in there :rotfl:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
54111794.jpg

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
I almost like that. Only because of the motor, I want a Cummins.
Oh lord jesus there's a fire! 10yrs? Wow finally made his dream a reality. Looks real clean, nice setup, diggin the green too. Idk about that exhaust pipe though... makes it look whack.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
Yeah, I vote straight up outta the hood a few inches or flush with hood.
Yup, that'd look much more cleaner :cool:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8v9RhYnwbw

Reactions: dmanns67

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:yes: