Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
its right there man

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Looks awesome. You did not have to go get a pic, juat giving you a hard time :thumbsup:

We do request some day time pics though. :yes:
Thanks man, that was the plan tomorrow

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
We will be waiting for you to post in what you did to your gmt today thread.

I will need to post some pics of my door sills. Just need to figure out how the trim comes off. Never really looked at it other than when cleaning.

Reactions: Mounce and Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
We will be waiting for you to post in what you did to your gmt today thread.

I will need to post some pics of my door sills. Just need to figure out how the trim comes off. Never really looked at it other than when cleaning.
The trim comes off very easily, have removed it several times for repaint

Gotta clean all this sticky shit that was on my door edges from some door trim guard I finally took off. I've had it on there for a long time and when the hot months came the sticky inside started to melt from it and leaked out the open side that hugs the door trim. It looks like shit now and has messed with my already horrible paint. That's the thing that upsets me most about my TB, the paint looks fucking horrible. It's so embarrassing. My neighbor has a Toyota Tercel that looks brand new and my TB looks like caca.

IMG_20140823_211020.jpg

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
I will have to look at it closer in the morning. Last thing I want to do is start cracking trim :no:
The edge of one of the doors, you can see all the adhesive that melted off the edge guard I removed

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Yeah man, that's why it took me a minute to find it among my TB pics lol

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Nope, 4 day weekend. Kinda wasted today doing nothing constructive. Tomorrow i'm gonna wash my TB, try to clean up the engine bay, and maybe buy a set of jack stands so I can paint my calipers.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Nice. I got a good deal on my jack and jack stands from amazon. What color you going with?
Autozone and Walmart pretty much have the same prices for stands so i'm gonna just go get em at Autozone. I bought Anodized Blue months ago, but have since used it on other projects. I'm not sure if I should go with red like usual, buy more anodized blue, or white even. But I remember one guy on here used white and had to constantly try to clean it and eventually repainted them.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Yeah that was TexasReese. When it comes to brakes, I would definitely avoid white. I kept it simple and painted them black. Anything looks better than dirt/rusted calipers and rotors.

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
dmanns67 said:
Yeah that was TexasReese. When it comes to brakes, I would definitely avoid white. I kept it simple and painted them black. Anything looks better than dirt/rusted calipers and rotors.
I think i'll just go with Anodized Blue. Its the same blue I did my Chevy Bowtie. I'm hoping that it will turn out to look a similar color.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Mounce

Reactions: Mounce

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Confused Whores

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
donuts

Status
Not open for further replies.