Status
Not open for further replies.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Alright you post whores I get it now. :biggrin:

Sounds like some of you are in need of a cold frosty one. :thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I could use a pork chop in a can and six pack of liquid bread.

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
I could use a pork chop in a can and six pack of liquid bread.

make that 2 please...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Yep. Beers and garage time tonight. Maybe fire up the grill...

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Guess some whores like pork chops and liquid bread.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
cody_s said:
woohoo, dash cam finally showed up :smile:
What did you get?

Afternoon whores. S.H.I.T. just a few more hours.

animal

Dec 4, 2011
Any word on Fire06??

Why when I read the title "Post Whore" is Harmless the 1st thing that pops into my head????:raspberry:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
animal said:
Any word on Fire06??

Not yet... He did say he may be a few days without being online... :worried:

animal said:
Why when I read the title "Post Whore" is Harmless the 1st thing that pops into my head????:raspberry:

Because it's probably true? I've been a Pic Whore for a while now... figured I'd branch out and add Post Whore to my little blue pills... :rotfl:

Seems I've accomplished this step.

What else should I conquer next? :undecided:

cody_s

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
harmless said:
There's an APP for that! :tongue:

Show us your purchase!! :thumbsup:

djthumper said:
What did you get?

Afternoon whores. S.H.I.T. just a few more hours.

Well let's just say that's the last time I buy an electronic on eBay from Hong Kong :tongue: Lol, it works okay at times, and a total POS at others. I'll probably invest in a real one later on, but for $30 it was worth a shot lol.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
djthumper said:
Because it has a chip in it and he thinks it improved his mileage?
nerf bars,super chip and an SS for 10k with no mileage displayed just Garage Kept

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
Finished my box up today. Tomorrow I'm gonna put carpet on it and wire up the subs.

a6cd0b9a-d911-31db.jpg

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
fireman4215 said:
Finished my box up today. Tomorrow I'm gonna put carpet on it and wire up the subs.

a6cd0b9a-d911-31db.jpg
Go post that in the What did you do today thread, people need to see that thats nice. What subs and power plant are you dropping in.

fireman4215

Dec 18, 2011
Thanks, built the box today. I'm putting two 12" boss audio subs and 3 10" boss audio subs. Two amps first amp is a boss 5 channel 2500 watt second amp is a boss 4 channel 2500 watt.

Guano

Jan 4, 2012
This is on the 2nd page... Don't make me come lookin for you again
you lazy Whores....& wheres my money..............:hissyfit:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Guano said:
This is on the 2nd page... Don't make me come lookin for you again
you lazy Whores....& wheres my money..............:hissyfit:
What? Ya think yo are the pimp now? Get back to your alley ya little whore.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

NewfieEnvoy

Jan 25, 2012
Morning HardTrailz's ya whore :smile:
Hurray it's Friday!!!!

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
friday_024.jpg

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Morning everyone

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Ready To leave for an interview nothing will clear your head like an LS2.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hoping Fire06's surgery went well!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Hoping Fire06's surgery went well!

Yea, what the hell, why haven't we heard details yet?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Ok guys I am back. Went to bed early feeling a little rough after the surgery from all the drugs. Took me early due to cancellations but the pain was unreal. Came to about 12:15 they gave me some morphine and a pill told me 30 mins all would be good. 35mins later gave me 2 percs and still did not cut the pain. 1:10 ok'd for more morphine , at 2:15 ish gave me the morphine and finally the pain was cut. That was serious pain there for awhile. Once on top of the pain all is good . Sleep well and feel fine other than the dull ache in the knee. The surgery was to take 45mins but I was told I was there for 1 hr but the surgeon never talked to me after so do not really know what was done. So I am back and ready to do some real post whoring in between naps of course. So thats all I know I feel fine and can eat so all is good. And as a bonus I am on this side of the grass:wootwoot::wootwoot: Thanks for all the thoughts and best wishes guys you are the best.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Harmless did I read a post that you wanted to come over and clean my truck up for me. you are the best, Thanks alot. Maybe one day I will actually get a picture of my truck posted on day.:wootwoot::wootwoot:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Fire06 - :biggrin: to know the surgery went so well.:thumbsup: Just one thing no good looking nurses to take care of you. What's up with that?????? :undecided:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Well I have my wife and she is the best :yes::yes: " just in case she reads this" But there were a few but to be honest I was just in to much pain to really care about checking out any good looking nurses:yes:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Fire06 said:
Well I have my wife and she is the best :yes::yes: " just in case she reads this" But there were a few but to be honest I was just in to much pain to really care about checking out any good looking nurses:yes:

Good Answer! Good Answer! :thumbsup:

You know how to stay out of the dog house. :biggrin:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:
Good Answer! Good Answer! :thumbsup:

You know how to stay out of the dog house. :biggrin:

Well thank you 07chevy.:yes: But after 22 years she can still be a pain in the ass when she thinks she knows more than you and you are the one in pain.:thumbsup: But she means well and she is a keeper:yes::yes:

animal

Dec 4, 2011
Glad you made it home and are able to keep the pain under control.:thumbsup:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Every 4 hrs 2 pills and almost no pain. I just hope it was all fixed up. Find out Tuesday when I meet the surgeon. :wootwoot::wootwoot:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
Harmless did I read a post that you wanted to come over and clean my truck up for me. you are the best, Thanks alot. Maybe one day I will actually get a picture of my truck posted on day.:wootwoot::wootwoot:

Your medication is affecting your eyesight. :raspberry:

Possibly other functions as well. :lipsrsealed:

Due to this unfortunate turn of events, the GMTNation guild is asking that you turn over your keys to me so I can protect your ride until your off that medication.

Don't worry. I won't do anything to it that you wouldn't. :biggrin:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:
Your medication is affecting your eyesight. :raspberry:

Possibly other functions as well. :lipsrsealed:

Due to this unfortunate turn of events, the GMTNation guild is asking that you turn over your keys to me so I can protect your ride until your off that medication.

Don't worry. I won't do anything to it that you wouldn't. :biggrin:

Harmless I thank you so much for offering to look after my baby like that. You are the best:rotfl::rotfl:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
O YA Harmless I do not think that I am quite that high from the drugs that I would hand over the keys to my baby ...My 2006 Chev Trailblazer LT EXT Loaded. I don't think I like you that much sailor , I smile at you once and your hand is all ready in my pocket going for the keys You are a bad Harmless Bad Bad :hissyfit::hissyfit:

Nice try though it does drive nice.:wootwoot::wootwoot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CmdrRaster

Members Online