Nov 18, 2011
Great. Just wish I was outside.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
It was a beautiful day out.

cody_s said:
Mm, nothing better than getting out of class, coming home, and cooking up a nice steak :biggrin:
I hope you have enough to share.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
EpicLaziness.jpg

:thumbsup:

Unfortunately, this does NOTHING on whittling down my mods list... :bonk:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
It was a great day to spend some time in my local u-pull-it yard!

animal

Dec 4, 2011
Do share!! What kind of goodies did you get?

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
cody_s said:
And watch my GPA plummet :tongue: lol

I never claimed that my suggestion(s) were productive. :raspberry: But then again, watching your GPA plummet could be considered productive on it's own accord. Depends on how much of a go-getter you are! :biggrin:

animal said:
Do share!! What kind of goodies did you get?

Agreed! Do share!

cody_s

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
harmless said:
I never claimed that my suggestion(s) were productive. :raspberry: But then again, watching your GPA plummet could be considered productive on it's own accord. Depends on how much of a go-getter you are! :biggrin:

Lol, I suppose by definition you're right. :tongue: haha.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I recycled the torn up radiator, condenser, and sway bar from the totaled TB and got 27 for it. I then went to the u-pull-it and picked up a complete set of interior lights to go into the totaled TB (the previous owner removed them), a center row light for my extended TB (I removed an aftermarket DVD that was mounted where the light goes), and a set of cup holder inserts for the same truck. Also picked up a rear storage hatch lock/handle. I have a habit of breaking them fairly often. I got all of that for 10.70, not to bad if I do say so myself.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
That sounds like a deal reg. To busy the last day or so to whore, You know how life gets like that , I know hard to believe that a post whore would be to busy to post whore"unheard of" Any way have a great day all.:yes:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Today is the day of my knee surgery so not sure of the shape I will be in to post later so might not be back for a few days.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Fire06 said:
Today is the day of my knee surgery so not sure of the shape I will be in to post later so might not be back for a few days.

Good Luck today. I am sure you will come out of this feeling like a new man, or at least an improved man!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Regulator;50317 Also picked up a rear storage hatch lock/handle. I have a habit of breaking them fairly often. .[/QUOTE said:
I need one the next time you go!

Fire06 said:

Good Luck. Hope all goes well and recovery is quick!

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Fire06 - Good Luck To You. :thumbsup:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
:wootwoot::wootwoot:Whore it up! Whore it up! Post Whore it up! :wootwoot::wootwoot:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Morning whores

Fire06 said:
Good luck!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Ready for the work day to be over and enjoy the sunshine before the next few days of rain theyt are calling for.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Ready for the work day to be over and enjoy the sunshine before the next few days of rain theyt are calling for.

At least you had a work week, I did all of 2 jobs this week and neither of them paid. It is looking like my check this week is going to be a bit on the 0 side. Sucks because I owe a lot of people money and expected money to come in this week. Sometimes I hate being self employed.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Canadian Mike said:
Afternoon whores, getting myself into the wobbly pops!

Okay I'll ask what are wobbly pops? :confused::undecided:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
BEERS!

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:

You need someone to take care of your truck?

I promise not to go into mud that is TOO deep... :biggrin:

07ChevyTruck said:
Okay I'll ask what are wobbly pops? :confused::undecided:

Alcoholic breverages!

Preferably of the COLD version! :wootwoot:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:

harmless said:
You need someone to take care of your truck?

I promise not to go into mud that is TOO deep... :biggrin:

Alcoholic breverages!

Preferably of the COLD version! :wootwoot:

I feel stupid. Just never heard Beer called that before. :crazy::yes::Lager Louts:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Barley Pops...

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Liquid gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member