Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
morning whores. I am waiting for the kiddo's to be ready and I am off to Indianapolis to pick up my truck and new bumper. I can't wait to see this masterpiece.

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Fire06 said:
Sorry Mike. I guess it sucks to be you:raspberry::raspberry:

Winter is not over, if you could call it winter this year.

harmless said:
As much as I agree with you, Imma gonna ROTFLMAO if you guys get Karma'd with 15cm of the white shit by a freak storm... :biggrin:

Tag teaming a Maritimer, :lipsrsealed:!!!!

Snow didn't amount to as much as expected. Rain mixed in = heavy snow, again! Took this while clearing the deck.

6989746259_3072e0438a_z_d.jpg

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Canadian Mike said:
Tag teaming a Maritimer, :lipsrsealed:!!!!

Actually, I was taking a shot at Fire06 and the Karma he'd attract by being that way. :raspberry:

You're a maritimer. I don't need to pick on that. :rotfl: :tongue: j/k

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
harmless said:
Actually, I was taking a shot at Fire06 and the Karma he'd attract by being that way. :raspberry:

You're a maritimer. I don't need to pick on that. :rotfl: :tongue: j/k

Bring it on Harmless:hissyfit::hissyfit: With my positive thinking and beautiful weather 'almost 70 on Fri.' there is noway your bad karma can, ruin my wonderful weather here in the banana belt. :raspberry::raspberry:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
OOOO I think I just heard of more "lets hope for a real dump" snow for cottage country. :raspberry::raspberry: Home of the bad karma.:rotfl::rotfl:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
Bring it on Harmless:hissyfit::hissyfit: With my positive thinking and beautiful weather 'almost 70 on Fri.' there is noway your bad karma can, ruin my wonderful weather here in the banana belt. :raspberry::raspberry:

We're sharing that weather of yours, my friend!! Today, I clean the garage and the driveway. Once that's done, harmless gets her first bath of the year!! :wootwoot:

Fire06 said:
OOOO I think I just heard of more "lets hope for a real dump" snow for cottage country. :raspberry::raspberry: Home of the bad karma.:rotfl::rotfl:

No no no... Cottage Country is home of harmless, queen of the blacktop. :biggrin: Karma lives in Ajax, with her twin sister, Whyme. :rotfl:

cody_s

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
And work light switch is complete :biggrin:

Forgot that since they're wired to the reverse lights, flipping the switch will turn the reverse lights on as well as the auxiliary lights.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
for anyone that removed there roof rack, what size screw did you use to cover the holes and how long? Or can I use the same one I removed from the rack itself?

Thanks!!

Weather is getting nice and bug is itching :crazy:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Good evening all. Great day did the carpets with some cleaner and then did the leather. It is a great day. All the truck needs is a wash.:wootwoot:

cody_s

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Painted the stock rims today. Still got some touching up to do, but they came out great

6990891491_07f17e6e92_z.jpg

Between this, and the rear facing lights, I've had quite a bit of mod bug syndrome this weekend :tongue: Must be all this warm weather.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
for anyone that removed there roof rack, what size screw did you use to cover the holes and how long? Or can I use the same one I removed from the rack itself?

Thanks!!

Weather is getting nice and bug is itching :crazy:

Use set screws. I stole some from work. I had some machine screws up there but the set screws look 100% better. Regulator gave me the idea(done this to his bravada)

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Been a good day. Up n at'em before 7 this morn. Ran all day but worth it.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I was up and running at 5:30 this morning for SAR training. Goodnight everyone.

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Up early at work! Big week ahead job interview Friday more money much better job which means big cam so i can show you whores what's up!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Morning whores! Watching the snow evaporate, :tongue:. Double digit weather for today and rest of the week.

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Fire06 said:
I really hope so. Let Mike on the east coast have one more dump of snow:raspberry::raspberry: but we are done:thumbsup::thumbsup:

We usually get the last storm of winter, in the 1st week of April. Last few years have only been a light dusting.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
You have to love the east coast and the weather. Enjoy Mike as we are on the patio enjoying the weather:wootwoot::wootwoot:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
The perfect thread to whore out my new pics some more...

SDC12627.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CmdrRaster

Members Online