Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Good morning all Lets make it happen and everyone get out there and wash the trucks YYAA!!! they or it would love it ,and look so clean after. Harmless will start with as he calls it a spa treatment :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
Good morning all Lets make it happen and everyone get out there and wash the trucks YYAA!!! they or it would love it ,and look so clean after. Harmless will start with as he calls it a spa treatment :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Fire06 said:
Good afternoon whores .. Trucks all clean:rotfl:

Your cruelty knows no limits, does it. :poke:

:rotfl: :raspberry:

Made it out to Vaughan yesterday. You SOBs out in Toronto have NO SNOW!!! WTF?!?! THAT is so not fair. :hissyfit:

(I also managed to ge my ass handed to me by a white Bentley Continental somethingorrather.... I have NO idea what flavour it was - but it was SEXY AND FAST!!)

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Harmless relax one day you too will have no snow. And we did have a touch of snow but the rain took it away. :wootwoot::wootwoot:

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
harmless said:
Made it out to Vaughan yesterday. You SOBs out in Toronto have NO SNOW!!! WTF?!?! THAT is so not fair. :hissyfit:

And if you look closely, you'll also notice we have the sun out down here too... :raspberry:

I also managed to ge my ass handed to me by a white Bentley Continental somethingorrather.... I have NO idea what flavour it was - but it was SEXY AND FAST!!)

Ummm... are you sure it wasn't that Elantra blowing by you again?? :poke:

Guano

Jan 4, 2012
Afternoon, planning on watching Daytona, doesn't look like it tho.DWife cleaned out the frig. This morning... includeing my onion for corned beef & swiiss on rye sandwich...so now now no race or sand. She Is On My SHIT List! :mad:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
Harmless relax one day you too will have no snow. And we did have a touch of snow but the rain took it away. :wootwoot::wootwoot:

Up until Friday, we had NO snow. Then... POOF! Overnight, 1 1/2 feet of the white shit!! Good lord. I just want it to go away so I can clean the SS!!!

CdnGMan said:
And if you look closely, you'll also notice we have the sun out down here too... :raspberry:

We have sun today too. Blinding on the new fluff. :tongue:

Ummm... are you sure it wasn't that Elantra blowing by you again?? :poke:

The Elantra was silver. And I no longer let any of them by me now. YOU've given me a complex. :raspberry:

:rotfl:

That said... I have a post to go write up... Something about Bran bars... :cool:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Harmless sounding like a bunch of pent up frustration. Why don't you just relax and dream of more snow:raspberry::raspberry:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Fire06 said:
Harmless sounding like a bunch of pent up frustration. Why don't you just relax and dream of more snow:raspberry::raspberry:
Or dream that you are on a tropical island...

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Fire06 said:
No !! Lets push harmless off the edge , He is close with all this snow and a dirty truck, He will CRACK :raspberry::raspberry:
One more snow storm just for Harmless. :thumbsup:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
and here I thought *I* was the sick and twisted bastard of the clan...

:raspberry:

I'm not gonna crack.

I'm not gonna crack.

I'm not gonn....

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Fire06 said:
Thats the idea.. Make it a major blizzard with lots of snow:rotfl::rotfl:
I was thinking more of a snow storm where it causes the roads to be totally slushy and Harmless gets muddy in the process.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
djthumper said:
I was thinking more of a snow storm where it causes the roads to be totally slushy and Harmless gets muddy in the process.

It has to be really really slushy and all around messy . But maybe we could just for Harmless get a HUGE dump of snow:raspberry::raspberry:
He is getting closer and closer and closer to the edge:raspberry::raspberry:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
IMG_0417.jpg

Ahhh.... Happy place.

A clean, shiny harmless... :loveintheair:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Been a long but productive day for the truck..

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Juicy K said:
What did you get done?

Front diff swapped thanks to mike and kevin.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Fire06 said:
Harmless is that snow in the clouds in the background:rotfl::rotfl:

Hahahah Not a chance! It was a nice 25C day with lazy poofy white clouds drifting around.

(That's near Pearson Airport)

Fire06 said:
All kinding aside , nice looking ride Harmless

Have a great night whoes

Thanks. :thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Morning whores.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Morning tramps!!
Hardtrailz when do you get to play with the latest upgrade?? Or was this to repair the damage from a few weeks ago?? You were talking of an upgrade so was not sure.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Fire06 said:
Morning tramps!!
Hardtrailz when do you get to play with the latest upgrade?? Or was this to repair the damage from a few weeks ago?? You were talking of an upgrade so was not sure.

Hoping to play soon but have to get drveshaft shortened first.

The repair was done on the trail then. But it has spurred the upgrade to 3/4 ton tie rods; I just haven't got to that yet.

The gears and diff and locker have been long planned upgrades just getting to become reality. The tire upgrade has been long in coming too. I started test fitting 35s over a year ago.

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
All that just sounds expensive. Impressive that you can get it done because it is really one of the great things you can do is the off roading and were you can get to.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
How was everyones weekend????

Mine was busy, but alright overall.

StvsDenaliXL

Nov 21, 2011
07ChevyTruck said:
How was everyones weekend????

Mine was busy, but alright overall.

Busy doing yard work, maintenance on my boat, power washing my driveway and taking care of some board of directors duties, so I haven't been too busy :tongue:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
StvsDenaliXL said:
Busy doing yard work, maintenance on my boat, power washing my driveway and taking care of some board of directors duties, so I haven't been too busy :tongue:

Sounds more like you have been doing some man cave stuff and a few honey do items. :raspberry:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I had a good weekend. Went and saw Act of Valor on friday, what an incredible movie! It should be on every ones must see list.

Saturday was spent in the garage with Silverclean, Hotness, Hatchet, and Sleepy. Got some upgrades done on my truck, and helped our with Sleepy's and Hotness's trucks. Thanks again for every ones help. Of course there was drinking involved so it was a good day with good friends. Hotness's girlfriend Nicole even cut both of my girls hair, the pile is hair on the floor looked like a small dog but they loved it. Tracey was a bit surprised, but happy so all is good.

Sunday I took advantage of being in Chicago and took the kids to the childrens museum. On the Navy Pier. They had a great time and it was fun to be able to spend the time with them.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Had a good weekend. Had to work Sat but Sun was nice just hanging around the house getting a few jobs done.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
I tell ya I hate it when work gets in the way of my post whoring. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CmdrRaster

Members Online