Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Yeah a good bit better. Cutoff steps are still pretty much hitting each other at distance still so that needs adjusted more and I might lower them down a little bit because for the most part of my test drive I could see that the low part of the cutoff would be all up in peoples faces. Only met one car while I was out and they didn't flash me so that's a plus.
You mean the cutoff steps over lap at a far distance?

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
That seems about right. When my cutoff is a few hundred feet away from a wall, I only see one step. Its not until I am 100 ft from a wall do I see separate steps.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Really. Thats strange. When I am on a two lane road, my step in the cut off over laps and the step is right on the lane divider on the road. If not, the drivers side step would be in the face of on coming traffic. This also allows me to have a higher angle without blinding people.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Interesting. Well it's gonna be trial and error for me.
As long as you have a flat cutoff line you are good. Worrying about overlapping is too much in the weeds for me.
BlazingTrails said:
Whores I got busy for like 3 hours :no:
Hey finally earning that paycheck :raspberry:

I liked Aarkon's award. I bet thats on his fridge :rotfl:

swede

Jun 22, 2014
BlazingTrails said:
Having watched this entire video I am pretty sure this is a Trailblazer being chased :yes:
Naaah it's to low for Trailblazer, looks more like Blazings TB :yes:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Run buddy run

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Morning whores, just did my work online course and test...score 100%, not bad for early am learning.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Oh yeah

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Morning.

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Weatherman said we were supposed to get 1-5 inches on Sunday...didn't get shit. I think I am going to try and become a weatherman. Get paid decent for being right half the time. Smh

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I wish we had snow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rrachal

Members Online