Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
It looks pretty cheap considering their website...

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Aarkon said:
Elvacta pro9555a its what im using now apparently because I dont get the double honk when I unlock it so I know its not stock but it works fine
Do you have DIC? Horn chirp settings are controlled in there. If not, check your rpo codes and see if you have the code for the keyless entry...and if you don't have that, better keep that thing if you like having keyless entry. :eek:

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
Its a loaded slt and I have dic just like my lt i set it the exact same I dont need this pile lol

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Anyone in this group have any experience with dealing with someone with a possible drug problem?

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Aarkon said:
What kinda problem
One of my coworkers at pj's has been acting a bit off lately....getting more and more hostile towards other drivers and making threats towards them...at first I thought it was just him being an asshole towards non white drivers...then he went at me tonight because I opted to stay later when I was asked if I wanted to to make up for a slow day shift.....at first he tried taking all the orders on the board then when I signed out the one that would have been mine he got aggressive about stopping me from taking it...after I decided to walk out for a moment and call the store owner he dropped to the level of calling me names....overall acting like he owned the place and was throwing a tantrum when he wasn't getting his way...

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
Yeah, what drug or is it more of whatever they can get their hands on? Something like weed would be easy to get away from compared to hard drugs.
Kinda wondering if he's on something harder since he's acting a lot like someone that needs a lot of money for a reason....he has admitted to constantly running on caffeine pills and energy drinks.

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
Darkrider_LS said:
One of my coworkers at pj's has been acting a bit off lately....getting more and more hostile towards other drivers and making threats towards them...at first I thought it was just him being an asshole towards non white drivers...then he went at me tonight because I opted to stay later when I was asked if I wanted to to make up for a slow day shift.....at first he tried taking all the orders on the board then when I signed out the one that would have been mine he got aggressive about stopping me from taking it...after I decided to walk out for a moment and call the store owner he dropped to the level of calling me names....overall acting like he owned the place and was throwing a tantrum when he wasn't getting his way...
How long has this guy been there anf is he slurring his words or any other random actions beside being a dick?

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Darkrider_LS said:
Kinda wondering if he's on something harder since he's acting a lot like someone that needs a lot of money for a reason....he has admitted to constantly running on caffeine pills and energy drinks.
If he needs that much caffeine then it's not meth or coke..that shit will keep you up for days. I'm kinda doubting that it's drugs.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Mounce said:
Do you have DIC? Horn chirp settings are controlled in there. If not, check your rpo codes and see if you have the code for the keyless entry...and if you don't have that, better keep that thing if you like having keyless entry. :eek:
Can control them without a DIC as well, just not as easily. There is a process to go through to get to it though.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Aarkon said:
How long has this guy been there anf is he slurring his words or any other random actions beside being a dick?
Since mid November and not that I have noticed...but I have never had reason to watch him closely until now...he did force the Arab that started around the same time as him to get fired already. He has been getting aggressive towards the other two new drivers. Doing shit like clearing the board of orders so no one else can get any...
Mounce said:
Ignore my last post. Sounds like a attitude adjustment would do wonders for him. Don't really sound like typical drug side affects unless it's roids.
With the previous admission of caffeine pills and energy drinks it leads me to think he's headed into the direction of drugs that would help with that.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Sounds like somebody needs to get the boot.

Reactions: Mounce

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
Darkrider_LS said:
Since mid November and not that I have noticed...but I have never had reason to watch him closely until now...he did force the Arab that started around the same time as him to get fired already. He has been getting aggressive towards the other two new drivers. Doing shit like clearing the board of orders so no one else can get any...
With the previous admission of caffeine pills and energy drinks it leads me to think he's headed into the direction of drugs that would help with that.
With the last place I lived and all the other experiences ive seen I dont think hes on drugs. Sounds like a greedy asshole on way to much caffeine and has power issues

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Sparky said:
Can control them without a DIC as well, just not as easily. There is a process to go through to get to it though.
Oh dear God, I never knew that was possible, sounds like a task. Gonna look into it...can you change the amount of time that perimeter lighting is on?
Darkrider_LS said:
Interesting. What a dick though.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Aarkon said:
With the last place I lived and all the other experiences ive seen I dont think hes on drugs. Sounds like a greedy asshole on way to much caffeine and has power issues
Same here, I've been around a lot of druggies and those are not typical actions. They're all lazy as fuck, they'll do just enough to get their pay and no more.

Reactions: Aarkon

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
and steal from you Garths right they dont work that hard they think they deserve the world when all they do is cost us extra money

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Sparky said:
Sounds like somebody needs to get the boot.
Agreed....one of the threats he corked off at me....well my back since I was walking out the door....was that I shouldn't be surprised if I got fired soon....Yea ok....newbie vs a Sr driver...have fun with that...
Aarkon said:
Maybe... Either way I'm gonna try to talk to the owner tomorrow.
Mounce said:
Oh dear God, I never knew that was possible, sounds like a task. Gonna look into it...can you change the amount of time that perimeter lighting is on?
Interesting. What a dick though.
Funny enough his name is Richard....

Sad part is that I convinced him not to quit this past weekend and this is how he repays the favor...:no:

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
Sounds like he needs put in his place im a boss around my work and well respected because I work hard and pull other peoples weight but have people who have been there for 30 years that I can joke with and work with sounds like he needs to go if he cant figure out how life works been down on my luck for months and pull through what's his excuse lol

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Mounce said:
I don't know, didn't look into it that far.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Not drugs. Just needs a punch to the nose.

Energy drinks and caffeine pills are for posers too pansy to just use real drugs.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
HARDTRAILZ said:
Not drugs. Just needs a punch to the nose.

Energy drinks and caffeine pills are for posers too pansy to just use real drugs.
Believe me it took a lot out of me to resist doing just that....i was literally shaking with rage when I walked out to the car to make the phone call.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
HARDTRAILZ said:
Not drugs.
I lived on caffine pills and energy drinks overseas. No way I would have been able to stay awake and alert for our 96 hour ops. Way better than drugs. Plus you cant get court martialed :yes:

Drugs are for losers. Just say :no:

Aarkon

Nov 6, 2013
Darkrider_LS said:
Believe me it took a lot out of me to resist doing just that....i was literally shaking with rage when I walked out to the car to make the phone call.
I could write a book on all the crazy shit ive seen and done in my childhood this guy needs to pull his head out of his ass dont be afraid to stand up to him lol I hit a customer at work with an apple core he dropped on my floor and my boss laughed

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
dmanns67 said:
You will know when you are being [emoji14]oke: :raspberry:

[emoji14]ostcount:

:whore:
When I poke back you will definitely know it...

Darkrider_LS said:
Sounds like someone that is on anti-depressants. We had a guy at work that was kind of like that and got very aggressive at times, especially when he didn't take his meds.

Reactions: dmanns67

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Aarkon said:
I could write a book on all the crazy shit ive seen and done in my childhood this guy needs to pull his head out of his ass dont be afraid to stand up to him lol I hit a customer at work with an apple core he dropped on my floor and my boss laughed
There is an important reason I chose to walk away.....a life of martial arts training from the age of 6 till my mid 20s....the last stage of that training being taken as a registered mixed martial arts combatant.....basically if I let that part of me off the leash I might as well call the cops on myself.

Reactions: Aarkon

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
djthumper said:

Sounds like someone that is on anti-depressants. We had a guy at work that was kind of like that and got very aggressive at times, especially when he didn't take his meds.
:rotfl:

Have no clue what you are even talking about poking let alone poking back.

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
djthumper said:

That would make sense....this downward spiral started not long after he split from the mother of his children...actually now that I bring that up it kinda mirrored how Aaron was acting for a bit.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Yeah a good bit better. Cutoff steps are still pretty much hitting each other at distance still so that needs adjusted more and I might lower them down a little bit because for the most part of my test drive I could see that the low part of the cutoff would be all up in peoples faces. Only met one car while I was out and they didn't flash me so that's a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rrachal

Members Online