Official post whore thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
dmanns67 said:
It will be an ok drive. Instead of taking i-81 all the way to work, I will have to take i-70 to i-81. Majority of the drive will be highway.

Cost of living in MD is expensive compared to WV. The houses we have found are half the size that we are in now, but rent is just as much :crazy:

Just keep telling myself happy wife, happy life :yes: In all honesty though a 3300sqft house is way too big for just the wife and I. It would be nice to get a ranch style with a finished basement and fenced in back yard for the big guy.
And while smaller living space, you'll have more time to enjoy it. I know folks who've got nice houses but spend 90 mins or more on the road each day so they're too tired to appreciate it. Higher rent, less gas and maintenance on vehicles, and maybe lower insurance rates.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
[emoji319]

Reactions: Playsinsnow

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
dmanns67 said:
He has been professionally trained just not to wear clothes :yes:

Have you tried to put dog booties on him? That is hilarious. Its like they forgot how to walk :rotfl:
Train them to do anything. That took a minute tops. I've heard and might get some. He had a bad tear on a pad and was on bedrest for 3 weeks.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
mcsteven said:
And while smaller living space, you'll have more time to enjoy it. I know folks who've got nice houses but spend 90 mins or more on the road each day so they're too tired to appreciate it. Higher rent, less gas and maintenance on vehicles, and maybe lower insurance rates.
It will be the same gas and miles for me, but will save on gas and miles on the F150.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
[emoji318]

Reactions: Playsinsnow

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Playsinsnow said:
Train them to do anything. That took a minute tops. I've heard and might get some. He had a bad tear on a pad and was on bedrest for 3 weeks.
Thats true. We did wrap him in Christmas lights one year for our Christmas card. He was good and sat still for the pics. I assume it was because he was scared. He is a wiener.
Harley tore his pad this past summer too. He was laid up for about a week. He ate and drank in bed. I had to carry his 120lb a$$ outside everytime he had to relieve himself.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
[emoji318]

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
[emoji318]

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'd been fussing for a couple weeks saying that they wouldn't get away with that movie lol. I didn't realize that it was a comedy until it was plastered on the news after getting canceled.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
I'd been fussing for a couple weeks saying that they wouldn't get away with that movie lol. I didn't realize that it was a comedy until it was plastered on the news after getting canceled.
Of coarse it was a comedy.....

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
dmanns67 said:
Harley tore his pad this past summer too. He was laid up for about a week. He ate and drank in bed. I had to carry his 120lb a$$ outside everytime he had to relieve himself.
He wouldn't stop running around all the time and would get blood on the white carpet. So no nothing buddy. Outside on a leash and a treat in the kennel. It was hard. He ran right out of the horse bandage I used to wrap it with :crackup:

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Capote said:
I can't believe our country is being a big pussy
I know. Stuff has really changed now..back 10 years ago we would've done "handled" a bunch of countries... I think that's how it should be. Why should we take shit and threats from other countries?

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
I did see a sneak peak where they did kill Kim Jung trying to escape in a helo. It was pretty sweet. It was all in slow-mo then his head explodes :yes:

Reactions: Mounce

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Capote said:
I can't believe our country is being a big pussy
There's a chance Sony is being blackmailed from that hack for a fallout worse than that movie would ever pull in. Everyone wants that movie played now but Sony. Apparently they never saw Team America.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Playsinsnow said:
He wouldn't stop running around all the time and would get blood on the white carpet. So no nothing buddy. Outside on a leash and a treat in the kennel. It was hard. He ran right out of the horse bandage I used to wrap it with :crackup:
Harley has turned into a wiener the older he gets. He just turned 8 years old 9 days ago. He's an old man at 56.
Mounce said:
I know. Stuff has really changed now..back 10 years ago we would've done "handled" a bunch of countries... I think that's how it should be. Why should we take shit and threats from other countries?
Its all about politics and keeping the peace. No one would support a war over a movie.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
dmanns67 said:
Its all about politics and keeping the peace. No one would support a war over a movie.
Forget the movie, what about the people getting beheaded recently or the threats a couple years ago? I think we're taking it easy on the behead-ers, at least we're doing something about it.
-now that I think about it, I can't remember if they're getting beheaded or just shot in the head

-And no to your second post.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Mounce said:
Forget the movie, what about the people getting beheaded recently or the threats a couple years ago? I think we're taking it easy on the behead-ers, at least we're doing something about it.
-now that I think about it, I can't remember if they're getting beheaded or just shot in the head

-And no to your second post.
Yes they are beheadings, but have nothing to do with North Korea. Not all of them were Americans, some were British. Not saying that makes any difference. Surprisingly, we are taking military action and bombing ISIS strong holds. Fighting an unconventional war is very difficult when you cannot tell the difference between a friendly and a target.

Forget whats going on overseas, what about all of the nonsense happening here in the US with the Mike Brown stupid $hit and now executing LEOs :no:

This country is falling apart.

Reactions: Sib and Mounce

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
:iagree: lol I've got a meme for Furgeson too but figured it might offend people since that's something in the US. I figured the North Korea one would have at least one negative comment made and/or deleted lol.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome to last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CmdrRaster

Members Online