Not open for further replies.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
#murika

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
I am mostly a supporter of Pres. Obama. That said, the US government should have nothing to say on that movie. I realize the hacking is being blamed on a foreign government but Sony is a Japanese company. Sony does not provide or contract to the United States government, they are not involved in national security, and there is no reason that Obama should have made the comments that he made. I find it outrageous that Pres. Obama said that the head of Sony should have called him before deciding not to release the movie. It's so nice to know that a Hollywood CEO has a direct line to the President of the United States.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
SnowBlazer said:
I was talking about THE Chode....Ca-Chode :rotfl:
Oh THEE Chode, my bad :rotfl:
mcsteven said:
I am mostly a supporter of Pres. Obama. That said, the US government should have nothing to say on that movie. I realize the hacking is being blamed on a foreign government but Sony is a Japanese company. Sony does not provide or contract to the United States government, they are not involved in national security, and there is no reason that Obama should have made the comments that he made. I find it outrageous that Pres. Obama said that the head of Sony should have called him before deciding not to release the movie. It's so nice to know that a Hollywood CEO has a direct line to the President of the United States.
He is just a puppet. I am sure with the international attention, his master wanted him to say something. I bet bootleg copies will get out anyways. I am sure I have already seen the ending on FB.

Reactions: Mounce

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
TBLS said:
Here's the link to the TB LTZ if anyone wants to check it out. Just throughout that in the mix of all the random things being talked about.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/cto/4812736044.html
Use a different (or create a throw away) email address. Ask about it again. Let me know what happens. Give them your new address and ask them to reply to it because CL emails don't usually make it. Let's see what happens.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Never heard of a Trailblazer LTZ, but according to wiki, " An 'LTZ' version, has upgraded interior features (leather), better sound system (Bose), alloy wheels, 4-wheel disc brakes."

Pretty sure all TBs come with alloy wheels and four wheel disc brakes. Build sheet says I have a 2LT which has leather, bose, 18" wheels, sunroof, etc. Maybe earlier models were referred to as LTZ :undecided:

Reactions: Aarkon

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
[emoji319] Thread HiJaCkEd!!!!![emoji489]
. [emoji481]

[emoji117] [emoji108] [emoji97]

[emoji487]

[emoji88] [emoji320] [emoji33]
......,,,,,@$&_():;"!=/+?, .12465790064212

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
:whore: with your LT. I'm over here with cloth seats and "Less Stuff." :no:

It sucked going from an 03 LT Silverado to an 04 LS TB. Miss all of the leather and DIC. Pretty much miss a truck in general. :sadcry:

The TB and Silverado ride sooo damn nice. Straight as an arrow.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Just buy some SS seats Garth, I plan on it. Leather on the ones I found so far is worn, but it'd still be nice to have some black seats in my rig

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Lol oh yeah, you're Shit outta luck..... Damn. Hmm Garth if you had funds to get SS seats, I'd recommend to lift your EXT, they look great lifted! Get some beefy wheels & tires. Would look intimidating.

Reactions: Mounce

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mounce said:
:iagree: I have a crush on High Voltage's TB. She's a bad bitch.
With probably the rarest TB accessory, the almighty wiper arm cowl [emoji33] !!!

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Even if it was broken, I wouldn't blame him for keeping it to himself. Those are so damn rare. There was one for sale on here, from a while back. Idr, but just browse through the old "for sale" listings.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Yeah bro, idk why they stopped producing them. I'd love one, they have a function and it looks good aesthetically

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
True story. I like them. I saw one in person on a TB a month or so ago. Wondered how they kept it from getting stolen then remembered only us whores on GMTN know their value lol

Reactions: Capote

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Yeah only us true GMT guys know how rare and sought after they are. Aaaaaannnndd I bet the owner was just same average Joe, not even a GMT enthusiast.....*sigh*

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Oh my God...don't even get me started lmao

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've only seen two modded TB's around here. One has a steel bumper and the other has his wheels painted black. Both of them might have window tint, I'm not sure though, only given past them.

Had a friend with a TB with aftermarket radio and a sub but his transmission shat it's pants and he got a F150 to replace it. :no:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
dmanns67 said:
Did your truck come with projectors in the headlights?
No projectors. :eyebrowhuh: Been looking at H11 HIDs

Capote said:
LEDs? [emoji13] always the first mods
I have been shopping LEDs for the exterior.

Mounce said:
:whore: with your LT. I'm over here with cloth seats and "Less Stuff." :no:

It sucked going from an 03 LT Silverado to an 04 LS TB. Miss all of the leather and DIC. Pretty much miss a truck in general. :sadcry:

The TB and Silverado ride sooo damn nice. Straight as an arrow.
My LT does not have leather seats..

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Capote said:
Just buy some SS seats Garth, I plan on it. Leather on the ones I found so far is worn, but it'd still be nice to have some black seats in my rig
Check out sfbay.craigslist.org and look in the car parts for sale. Lots of SS parts recently, including a full interior.

Mounce said:
:iagree: I have a crush on High Voltage's TB. She's a bad bitch.
I love that extended and lifted look. I would have a basket on the top with some lights and be all set.

Mounce said:
I've only seen two modded TB's around here. One has a steel bumper and the other has his wheels painted black. Both of them might have window tint, I'm not sure though, only given past them.

Had a friend with a TB with aftermarket radio and a sub but his transmission shat it's pants and he got a F150 to replace it. :no:
I see a lot of TBs and TBSSs out here, but nothing with any mods. The hottest SS I see, all the time, is also an older female driver. Someone earlier was complaining about drivers that didn't know the potential of their cars like an SS or Subaru STI. But if only tuners bought those cars the prices would be much higher for research and development. It also means there would never be any decent, low mileage ones out there used.

djthumper said:
No projectors. :eyebrowhuh: Been looking at H11 HIDs

I have been shopping LEDs for the exterior.

My LT does not have leather seats..
I think I'm going to try some painted eyebrows with plasti-dip.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Marc... I am looking at mods for my new to me Silverado.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CmdrRaster

Members Online