Nov 18, 2011
Go to work in dark and get home in dark

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Suckas

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” One of the best quotes I have ever red.

Reactions: CaptainKD

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Dark when I wake up, getting dark when I get home from work... Blah.

Dark now. Sucks! Oh wait, it is 1 AM, it is supposed to be dark.

Why am I still awake?!

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
DST ended a month ago...

Sparky said:
Dark when I wake up, getting dark when I get home from work... Blah.

Dark now. Sucks! Oh wait, it is 1 AM, it is supposed to be dark.

Why am I still awake?!
Must still be gaming...

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
:yes: never had one myself. Kinda feel like it'd be easier to deal with than trying to fluff the branches on a fake one, hate that part. Or trying to get everything to fit back in the box, that one's tricky.

Reactions: BlazingTrails

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Howdy whores. New tires tomorrow or Friday. Looks like they'll be Bridgestones from Costco. Least expensive place with reputable name tires and large network for warranty/lifetime service. Out the door we're looking at about $650. That includes install, road hazard guarantee, lifetime balance, lifetime rotation, lifetime fill with nitrogen, disposal fee and sales tax (f'in tax rate is 9.75% in this county). Then off to Firestone for lifetime alignment.

Reactions: Mounce

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
dmanns67 said:
$650 is cheap.
Yeah, I checked a bunch of places. These are

Bridgestone-Dueler H/L 422 Ecopia (eco)

Mounce said:
Sounds like a good deal even if they weren't that cheap. Pretty sure the guy we use charges $20 per tire to mount and balance them.
They get $15 for the mount, balance, lifetime rotation, lifetime balance, and nitrogen fill. That was in the $650 price.

djthumper said:
Are you getting stock size tires?
I wanted to get 265/60-17, but nobody has them for a decent price. I'll check at Costco when I go if they have them as a local item, but their website only showed they carry that width and aspect ratio as an 18". If I can get a very close price for a 265/60-17 (maybe as a local item) I'll take it. The only place that showed up in multiple searches was for a Nexen tire, no mileage warranty, sold by Wally-world. I try not to do any business with them unless I absolutely must.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Mourn

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
woohoo

TBLS

Dec 29, 2013
mcsteven said:
Howdy whores. New tires tomorrow or Friday. Looks like they'll be Bridgestones from Costco. Least expensive place with reputable name tires and large network for warranty/lifetime service. Out the door we're looking at about $650. That includes install, road hazard guarantee, lifetime balance, lifetime rotation, lifetime fill with nitrogen, disposal fee and sales tax (f'in tax rate is 9.75% in this county). Then off to Firestone for lifetime alignment.
I was gunna do Bridgestone from Firestone but they told me that the light truck/SUV tires didn't have any warranty on them at all. Schwabs has what I want with lifetime warranty, free tire replacement, free flat repair, free rotation and the mounting and balancing fee is included in the price of the tire. Most of schwabs tires warranty has 50K mile warranty but with free replacement and repair hell I think it's worth it. But that's just my opinion. I refuse to get tires from Firestone even though they are about $300-$500 cheaper. Warranty is everything and I don't mind paying more for it.

Reactions: Mounce
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wmek

Members Online