HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Jazzy Jeff

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Parents just don't understand.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Some people just tick me off. Purchase software, we don't get any download links, license keys, nothing... finally contact them, get told to "call the number in the attached email" so I do. Which just goes back to them, so I leave a message. I get a rather snarky email back from the sales lady saying to contact the support number she gave me. I said called the only number I had which apparently is the wrong one and asked her to verify what number I need to call since it is the wrong one. She then writes back with their number, saying to NOT call it, because "they don't have access to the software company's systems, please call them." Well hello what do you think I'm trying to do, can't you even give me the right phone number to call? is that too much to ask? Really?! Sell us stuff but then don't give us info?!

If I try the phone number listed in the current version of our software it goes to the company who previously owned it, but it changed hands a couple years ago. I think I found the right number to call after bopping around the web a bit, but seriously, you have to have it already, just tell me the number instead of repeating which number to NOT call. That makes no sense.

Sometimes it is so hard to remain professional and not just say what you want to say :no:

/rant over

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
landlines

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Choders

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
taint

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
:tequila: makes her into a :whore:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Nudes

Darkrider_LS

Jan 25, 2013
Mounce said:
Tomorrow should be the last day that I get to hear the stock radio in the stang. Got my box from Crutchfield today :yes: Currently reading manuals.
Crutchfield is a great place to buy from, I will be placing another order with them in the near future for some speaker adapter harnesses and a new headunit adapter harness for the blazer.

Reactions: Mounce

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Mounce said:
Tomorrow should be the last day that I get to hear the stock radio in the stang. Got my box from Crutchfield today :yes: Currently reading manuals.
Why are you reading the manuals? Do that after you get it installed and can play with it.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
djthumper said:
Why are you reading the manuals? Do that after you get it installed and can play with it.
:rotfl: just skimmed the menu/settings parts, they're too boring for my attention span, mainly looked at the wiring diagrams.

And Chris, I agree with you, great team of people and they're competitively priced. First time ever buying a radio and it was a breeze.

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Darkrider_LS said:
Crutchfield is a great place to buy from, I will be placing another order with them in the near future for some speaker adapter harnesses and a new headunit adapter harness for the blazer.
Crutchfield is good, but I think sonicelectronix.com has better prices and offer more products. Crutchfield offered my 10" Alpine sub for $229 and I found the same sub on sonic electronix for $159. I picked up a remote starter for the wife's truck there for around $80. I would always double check their site for the cheapest prices.

On a side note, Crutchfield was one of a couple sites that actually offered my Q-Logic TrailBlazer specific stealth box. They had the cheapest price as well. I guess it depends on the product. Too bad Q-Logic discontinued the stealth box.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Mounce said:
:rotfl: just skimmed the menu/settings parts, they're too boring for my attention span, mainly looked at the wiring diagrams.

And Chris, I agree with you, great team of people and they're competitively priced. First time ever buying a radio and it was a breeze.
Is the stereo in yet? :poke:

Playsinsnow

Nov 17, 2012
Let it snow. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wmek

Members Online